RIP Fassbenders career

RIP Fassbenders career

Why is he choosing to be in such terrible movies? Does he have a really terrible agent or something? Sort it out Fass

Martin Scorcese was supposed to direct this one but he bailed after Netflix offered him unlimited money to make a movie with CGI DeNiro, then they hired the guy who did "Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy" in the last minute.

No idea how everything went so wrong

When he's not with the King then he doesnt do well. He needs to get back with him.

is RT /ourguy/?

Bump

>see Michael Fassbender in 10/10 movie Shame
>think he's gonna do good movies from now on
>Assassins Creed
>Snowman
>Alien
>Xmen

What's wrong with him?

he shoulda sacrificed more children to moloch to get a better rating that is just sad.

Fassbender has no range tbqh

Fassbender is fucking amazing as Magneto what the fuck

The filming process for the movie was more disastrous than anything else. I would describe it as poorly planned, they failed to shoot 15-20% of the screenplay. The reason for this though? I have no clue.

I agree with the other user, while he might be fantastic as Magneto, the movies themselves are not fantastic.
Fassie deserves better God damn it.

I liked the guro but that was about it.

He was probably over artsy movies once he was in Hunger
At that point he was like "fuck this" and decided to just do a bunch of schlock

I liked song to song

Word is he got cocky and indulged in hookups, calling days off shooting and overall fucking up production.

I mean Fassbender, the guy has a track record of being really addicted to sex, casual or arranged by agency.

When are we going to bring the best german actor back?

Shit taste in projects, shit management, and a fragile ego. Don’t think he doesn’t know he’s fucked up.

I was looking forward to this

>fassbender

Literally who

Germans have something hypermasculine about them ,ironically in their situation as a country

>Germans have something hypermasculine about them ,ironically in their situation as a country

im from peru

wait is Fassbenders career that dead that he has to star in remakes of shitty early 2000s direct to dvd horror movies?

this, a fellow milkies man knows how to make a good movie w/ fassbender

>CGI de niro

Kek