Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with capeshit? is it an american thing?

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with capeshit? is it an american thing?

look at this shit. 25 capeshit troll threads. literally ruining Sup Forums

capeshit should be banished to

Look at this thread. Literally a waste of thread.

if it bumps off a capeshit thread then nothing of value was lost

this, capeshit only matters to brainlets and comicfags, both should be talking about it on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is filled with redditor soy boys. reddit loves capeshit.

are any of you american? do you understand why these faggots are so obsessed with capeshit?

britfag here and i just don't get it.

>2007 Sup Forums: Cidade de Deus, Chungking Express and The Usual Suspects were memes
>2017 Sup Forums: only capeshit and paparazzi

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I am, and no. I haven't watched a capeshit movie since Spiderman 3. I think after Big Bang Theory became popular everyone wanted to be a geek and watched this shit ironically all the time.

>big new capeshit movie comes out
>why do people talk about capeshit?

It's a marvel fan boy thing

>implying it's not like this 24/7 365 days a year
shut the fuck up shilltard

>why is Sup Forums, the board about film and television, so obsesses with what is the current most popular and most financially-viable genre in the medium
>the face of what will define blockbusters for years until superhero fatigue finally happens and they stop making them
>"B-b-but ignore it user, i-it's capeshit! Lowbrow shit! Look at my pseud indie flick instead that has no impact on anything and will be forgotten in a few months at best..."
>"Just ignore what has the most impact on current pop culture!"

I'm obsessed with seeing DCucks suffer it's not the same thing

Well, why does Sup Forums care if there's a new capeshit movie? I literally don't give a shit about any of this crap.

Why are euros so obsessed with America?

american here. the 56% meme is real, and it's even worse than that. the memes are all true. we are all dumb, and fat and the only time they have off they spend connected to the electric jew

You're both cucks. Both marvel and DC make trnasformers tier garbage and you lap it up.

Does this have anything to do with it?

That all caps haha shit is juvenile as fuck and should get you banned.

Sup Forums has been shit for a while. It's the same board that unironically watched breaking bad for 5 years.

ewww do they really not have a desktop?

who are you talking to?

beacsue its a historuic day you pleb

THE MUTHA FUCKIN JUSTICE LEAGUE

IS GETTING RELEASED

> this projection
I don't give a fuck about Marvel. I want to see DC capefags suffer

>a superhero squad getting a Hollywood blockbsuter flick
If something like that's historic for your country that's just fucking sad.