*Juice

Polly Zobelle was mai waifu

JAYSUS CROIST JACKIE BOY

I WUV U BRUDDA

MUH PIPELINE
MUH BLOWBACK
MUH GETTING SAMCRO OUT OF GUNS

They dropped the ball when they stopped following Hamlet and killed Clay

They dropped the ball when Sutter couldn't keep is cuck fetish contained anymore and made the show all about his wife getting fucked by big mexicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSInHkSgq9A

i've seem some people unironicaly say this is the modern hamlet kek
Fucking soap opera for dudes. Should've ended in season 4

The man wrote a scene where the character he plays gets anally raped. I know "cuck" gets thrown around here so much that the word loses all meaning holy shit is Sutter a giant fucking cuck. Literally ever other episode we see someone being actually cuckolded, raped, or being sexually humiliated or degraded in some fashion.

WE GOTTA REACH OUT TO BROWN LET EM KNOW WE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK'S BEEF WITH YELLOW THAT WAY WE CAN AVOID BLOWBACK FROM GREEN AND STILL HAVE THEIR PIPELINE BEFORE WE GET THE CLUB OUTTA GUNS I LOVE YOU BROTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ2cGojIyJA

...honestly, who would give such a mission to those two?

Jesus Christ

WE FORGOT ABOUT THE ITALIANS NOW THEY'RE SHOVING CANOLIS UP OUR ASSES, BLACK IS ON OUR SIDE FOR THIS BUT THE ITALIANS HAVE YELLOW AND BLUE SO WE HAVE TO SELL THE GUNS TO PURPLE TO AFFORD THE PIPELINE'S CUT TO BROWN AND GREEN TO GET OUTTA GUNS FOR GOOD

It was great until Opie did. Not long after that, every show became about someone betraying the club or the same shit over and over.

Daily reminder that this happened

Clay>Chibs=Opie>Nio>Happy>Tig>Jackie boy>>>Juice>>>>>>Usher>>>>Tara and Gemma

WE JUST GOTTA GET THE GUNS FROM THE ASAINS TO SELL TO THE BLACKS TO GET THE COUNTERFITS FROM THE BROWNS TO TRADE TO THE CIA FOR THE MASTURBATING GUY THAT THEY CUT HIS FINGERS OFF OF THEN WE CAN USE THE CIA TO NEGOTIATE WITH THE IRA FOR THE AKS TO TRADE FOR THE NINERS TEC 9S TO ARM THE NOMADS FOR THE UPCOMING WAR WITH THE WHITE SUPREMACIST DAUGHTER DIDDLER THEN WE ARE DONE WITH GUNS BECAUSE THATS WHAT DAD WANTED

I PROMISE YOU BROTHER
*HUGS*

*SLAPS THE BACK OF YOUR LEATHER*
I LOVE YOU BROTHER

i dropped this shit in the season 2 finale

>read it all in Jax's voice

what the fuck