Do you think Stan will die this year?

Do you think Stan will die this year?

GOD WILLING

Should I care?

But if Stan dies then Steranko will take over

Do you think that even after Stan dies that he'll keep showing up as a cameo in movies?

>Do you think Stan will die?
No

does the sun shine a deep red filling the sky, having long turned the earth in to a dry lifeless orb?
then no, this is not the year he dies..

He filmed all his future cameos already

He seems pretty healthy for an old guy. If he's dying, he's done a good job hiding it.

No. Stan still has a few more souls to consume before his time on this world expires.

You know the ones.

All memes aside, probably not, dude's still pretty sharp for a man nearing his mid 90s.

This. All these years and the guy still alive and kicking

hell be fine

>the fire is painted on top

Sup Forums's meme magic is impotent, and unable to do anything but kill it's loved ones. Such destructive forces will burn out eventually, whilst Sup Forums's recreational voodoo pays an equal amount of respect and caution to Kek. This has not gone unnoticed, and will thus continue to benefit Sup Forums for the foreseeable future.

A statement which is true all the way up until it stops being true. Humans can just kinda, die. Especially when you're at twice the age you were ever expected to live to.

Stan Lee is too much of a showman to die before Ditko.
With Steve Ditko dead, Stan will be the last important creator of the Golden Age.

This man is the human version of Scrooge McDuck. He'll survive anything in style.

Don't think we'll lose Stan, I'm really scared about Hayao Miyazaki though

>can an immortal die?
You should know the answer to this, OP.

game over, man

What's wrong with him?

If not this year, then definitely next year. If it is this year, it will be before August. If next year, before May.

Sup Forums's meme magic is already faltering. Last night's Oscar upset is a sign.

Stan will devour all. Sup Forums included. Silly stolen frog god included.

All will be devoured by Stan, eventually even Stan himself.

>All will be devoured by Stan, eventually even Stan himself.

Nah. While all will most definitely be devoured by Stan, he won't be devouring himself. He'll just make new life specifically for the purpose of being sacrificed to him, like the Aztec gods did.

>"don't we just love immigra-"
>"oh, a-actually it was moonlight who w-won the oscar..."

Top kek, my cucky friend.

He's old and he won't take a break from working on movies. He just un-retired again and is making a feature about a caterpillar right now. I feel like it's inevitable at this rate he's going to die in the middle of some production and we'll be forever left wondering what it would've been like had he seen it to the end. I don't know if I can handle another Dreaming Machine.

Imagine being in your 90s and asking yourself every year if this will be the one.

What happened at the oscars?

Sup Forums's meme magic will prevent his death, in turn he will allow us to revive beloved cartoons.

I, AKU, SHAPE SHIFITING MASTER OF DARKNESS CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

The academy totally confirmed how not racist and progressive they are

There was some kind of mix up and at first La La Land was said to have won best picture but apparently it was actually Moonlight.