Live Action Archer

cast it

I'd rather the show was canceled and no movie produced, also fuck yourself OP and gargle draino you have shit taste and no one likes you.

A single live action episode would be really fun and would be a good way to test the waters for a potential film.

there already is a live action archer

i think they should end the series with a live action movie.

OP soundly and deservedly BTFO

how about doing it with the exact same team of voice actors from the original and make it a motion-capture avatar type cgi action movie? Just make realistic cgi characters resambling the cartoon and animate them based on real actors acting. It would sync up with the voices realistically and would be more convincing.

you could run into uncanny valley problems.

exactly

the moment I saw this guy in uncle archer came to my mind instantly

This. Remember Tarkin in Rogue One? That wasn't really mocap cgi, and it was made with Disney money. Looked barely acceptable.

The voice actors generally also resemble the animated versions except for H Jon Benjamin and Amber Nash of course. He's the only reason they couldn't do a life action episode/season/movie cause I guess Amber Nash could wear a fat suit and dye her hair.

324 hours in paint

Lana isn't that black in the show anyway

the correct choice

Wouldn't work unless it's dubbed over by Jon.

Who's the mommy for Malory?

it's shit enough as a cartoon

Helen Mirren

Cyril and Mallory are the only ones that fit. Cavill doesn't have the comedic sensibilities needed. Everyone else is a Trainwreck in terms of fit. Even if Caine is awesome he's completely wrong for the part.

I say go for it anyway, this show isn't that great to begin with and Benjamin could be hilarious as a leading man.

this but unironically

>not aisha tyler
nigga is you serious?

Jessica Walter is already perfect, why recast?

That's not Matthew Bomer.

terrible user have you even watched the show?

>Cavill
He's absolutely humourless

>No Kreiger
Why?

Hitler has no known descendants.

her pussy smells. she records her parts in a separate studio that they fumigate after all of her sessions. she can't be in the same room as someone who isn't wearing full hazmat gear. maybe they could make that part of the plot, like her office is being sprayed for pests but she refuses to leave because she's been habituated to the poison during her years as a spy or something. still would be tough because you can smell the pussy pretty strongly through the suits, just not enough to kill you.

Season 1 and 2 were solid gold, season 3 was pretty good, and the rest is utter shit. Should have ended this trainwreck a while ago.

>aisha "no tits" tyler
Let's be honest, no one gives two fucks about Lana's personality.

Cavill is a manlet. Isn't he like 5 10? Archer is 6 2

Am I the only one who feels the quality didn't dip that sharply?

archer would have to be dubbed over by h jon benjamin though

This, at the very least the show found ways to be new most seasons and it was static like most animated shows. It does have a surprising amount of seasons though

I know everyone is gonna hate me for this but I really do feel like Ryan Reynolds should be archer

No, no, we're not going to hate you. That makes perfect sense you gay idiot.