Harry Potter

What was, objectively, the best movie in the Harry Potter movie series?

The app should rather be called MethApp than MakeApp because after the transformation all women look like proper stim addicts.

prisonman of azkab&

Do anita sarkeesian and that whore zoe quinn

hi, roastie

>no outrage about the various instagram filters that enhance your contours and complexion
>filters that do the opposite are basically the devil

>a-at least the books were good though

Prisoners of Lamb Azkebab

There is no other answer; 3 was just the best.

What is the point in arguing what is the best movie in the dullest franchise in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>refusal of wonder
few series come close to capturing half the wonder of a harry potter film

about time

fuck no I look better than a lot of women without makeup

>dem legs and feet
good lord

Perfection

>Atlas Shrugged
>god tier

But they are meth addicts. Pretty accurate I'd say.

bumping with a picture for OP

How about developing an app that reveals what society would be like if men weren't such garbage humans?

It should be called most accurate app ever then

reddit is over there maybe you can find a soyboy willing to develop your dreamapp

Fake news: the app

Literally just makes you look like you have cancer and removes part of your brows and eyelashes

Use a image of a woman without makeup to see how the app reacts.

the first one

thats cos he's not wearing make up though

shes fucking cute as hell
why do love her even tho i should hate her?

I don't understand why you retards are crying so much about this, obviously the app isn't flawless but it does a good job of showing what women really look like under all their makeup

except the fact that it doesn't and only produces a fake image of a woman caked in make up.

*by making you believe the converted image contains a woman without makeup. the app a shit. It doesn't even provide a humorous effect compared to the faceapp which could change the race.

the first

She reminds so much of a coworker I can't even wank it to her

Jesus how big is her cock?

I'll give credit where credits due, I thought the final film was well done and actually exceeded the book in parts.

>muh old age makeup and kids

Yeah it's shit, but blame Rowling for that

not a footfag but those are disgusting menfeet

I don't think the app maker knows what powder foundation is, tbqh.

Is... Is he ok?

Maybe you should have sex for once in your life and actually find out instead of trusting an app.

Enema Wattson hasn't been attractive since the chamber of secrets

they look delicious when in heels though. don't know how that works,probably magic.

False. She was in her prime in Prisoner of Azkaban.

She was already a used up old hag at that point.

All of her innocence was lost.

>All of her innocence was lost.
Are you a kiddie diddler under any circumstances?

she is wearing the "no makeup" makeup

Yes, that is a thing. Google it up

I know that. She isn't showing her face completely without makeup when she's taking pictures of herself. She's an actress after all. You on the other hand must be a virgin for not knowing the tricks, girls have up their sleeves when you really needed to google this knowledge.

The only Harry Porter thing I've ever been involved in is the rides at universal. The big spiders were scurry

*disgusted paco.jpg*

Say no to steroids, kids

Oh no no no

rip mike

Really seems like there's on autist desperate to prove that watson looks shit without makeup the couple of days, when in reality she actually looks cute with minimal/no makeup. Most women look like fucking monsters.

Kawaii ne?

He looks a bit pale, that's it. You sure showed them, buddy.

CumApp fucking when?

hey roastie do the world a favor and go to your local KYS-Mart, grab the nearest bottle of Bleach-A-Cola and literally kill yourself

BING BING WAHOOOOO

>tfw when later you found out she was 13yo

absolute wife mode

3>8>1>4>2>7>5>6

perfect in every way

3>4>1>2>6>5>7.2>7.1

Prisoner of Azkaban.

Why do people love 3 so much? What makes it so much better?

Werewolves and time travel and shit.

Gary Oldman

Now I truly understand his pain.

Pretty much. Harry Potter's shit though.

The first as we didnt know what to expect, after that it went to shit.

oi m8 gonna grab me a stimmy from me chemist after me trip to the loo

That guy looks exactly the same, though. Just paler.

"Y-yes Mr. Weinstein...no panties, just an overcoat...yes, Sir."

robertsfags get genocided in the next emmawar

Becauss even people who hate Emma want to fuck her.

Nonono

> Her bum in those jeans.
> Cute face.
> Nice thighs and gap.
> Flexible.

> Ywn hypnotize Emma and have her stand before you like this.

;_;

He's not using makeup though. The app assumes you use powder to make the skin more equal.

Dat smirk is sexy.

Damn, Emmabot looks like THAT?

There isn't a real reason to hate her, unless you are autistic.

>Spybpy became the new cuck
Here we go again.

*soyboy

damn, CM looks like THAT?

Am I gay if I prefer her with short hair?

your gay for other reasons user

We need a pic comparison of a girl in make up, then the edit that the app produces and then the same girl after she removes the makeup.

Who here is a girl?

I want one for Christmas.

Deathly Hallows pt. 1 is pure kino.

>How long I stood awake, you ask me?!! Around 4-5 days but that's nothing on 1 gramm of meth. Eeeeerm. Yeah that's nuts.
Shit App.