That means I'm not really a woman! I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!

>That means I'm not really a woman! I'm just a guy with a mutilated penis!

Why he didnt get a wig?

Really makes you think...

Yep, they drank the Kool Aid

anyone got a list of the super hero kenny eps?

Maybe, they took the piss out of everything again in the new game.

technology improved?

That the idea of transsexuals was publicly normalized within 10 years. And that should scare you.

wow i'm scared now

it's the information age, isn't everything normalized to some extent? why should I be scared of trannies?

But most American men have mutilated penis?

LESBOS

The information age was in 2005 too, retard. No new medical research came out suggesting that gender dysphoria is anything but a mental illness, we're just more willing to indulge people with the sickness and virtue signal masturbate to their corpses after their inevitable suicides.

It hasn't really. Check the facebook comments of any story about a transwhatever and 90% of the comments are people saying it's weird and not normal.
Kinda restores your hope in humanity. And the comments are from normal people, guys and girls, with actual profiles and not kekistani retards. The media is pretending everyone's just cool about it, but the average person recgonises how stupid things like fines over mis-gendering someone is

>its 2015! i mean come on

You should be scared of how powerfully a consensus can be pushed, to the point where point like you can hardly even think of the previous consensus within living memory.

They shouldn't scare you but they shouldn't be normalized either. They're unironically fucking freaks and normalizing it will make other people who wouldn't otherwise, ruin their lives making a decision they usually end up regretting. Not to mention the fact that when they are happy with it they don't feel they should have to tell potential partners they're actually a man with an inside out cock. Just be a faggot for fucks sake. If you want to get fucked then get fucked but the fact is they can't transplant nerve endings to make your new pussy have the same sensations a woman's does, all it does is take away your ability to use your dick.

You spend too much time on Sup Forums reading screengrabs from SJW Twitter circlejerks. As much as the (((mainstream media))) have pushed it, most people still think trannies are fucking gross and would have a Crying Game-style reaction if they were ever "trapped" by one.

*people like you

>privileged heterosexual cis white males think transsexuals are ""fucking freaks""
what a surprise

Nope lmao

Go to any forum or university

only closed group of male friends talk down on it maybe

>Go to any forum or university

Ah yes, the real world. :^)

Keep on getting mad then, idiot. Maybe, just maybe, give stepping outside of your basement a try though. You might be shocked to learn how little power those goshdarn ess jay dubyas actually have.

Unless you live in California. Then you're fucked.

It sure as shit worked for gay marriage. People can't even remember a time when that wasn't firmly centrist.

the intelligentsia sets the direction of our society

Here's an idea: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

their sickness doesn't affect me, i'll just go by the old adage: don't ever put dick in crazy

See:

They portray Garrison's sex change operation normally in that same episode though

Nobody gives a shit about marriage as an institution in [current year]. If fags want to be miserable too, who cares? Brainwashing children into believing that they're in the wrong body and then pumping them full of hormones before they even hit puberty is a tad more divisive of an issue.

their sickness doesn't affect me, i'll just go by the old adage: don't ever put dick in crazy

go ahead and stick your head in the sand, wont change what happens around you

This is a tried example, but it might illustrate my point better:

>Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

People still watch this show?

ok
i hope everyone switches genitals. i'm disgusted by the human body anyway, so whether it's a man, woman, transman, or transwoman, every body is disgusting. hope the next trend is paving over everyone's genitals and butt with cement

Well they're certainly not normal well-adjusted human beings.

That's because the argument against gay marriage has always been firmly illogical. Marriage has never had sanctity since divorce and annulment are so prevalent. You can't use the religious argument since it's existed since way before Christianity and in secular cultures and other religions. Plus separation of church and state, with marriage being a legal process. Marriage doesn't infringe anyone else's rights. Marriage doesn't provide special rights to gay people, only legal rights.
What's more worrying is that a 50 yr old man can marry a 12 yr old girl in some states in America and lawfully have sex with her.

But whatever. You've gotta be a fucking idiot to get married these days anyway. If gay people want to be miserable, why stop them?
Also, considering the huge stigma of gay people being so promiscuous, it seems retarded to deny them the chance to be monogamous or something.

>Nobody gives a shit about marriage as an institution in [current year]. If fags want to be miserable too, who cares
You basically just proved that guy's point for him. I doubt ten years ago you'd have been saying this.

Wendy wasn't trans, she didnt even get an operation.
She just pretended to be one to fuck with Cartman.
Try watching the show.

The internet means that that situation can never arise though. (Hence why governments are so desperately trying to end net neutrality, which we should really care a whole lot more about)

>she didnt even get an operation
Dude, stop being son transphobic yeah?

>Marriage has never had sanctity since divorce and annulment are so prevalent.

They weren't always.

>The internet means that that situation can never arise though.

oh lawdy

When the largest alternative to Catholicism in Christianity was promoted purely so that the head of state could get divorced (and also some stuff about removing power from Rome); it kinda undermines your argument

Pre-Reformation English social mores doesn't seem like a bad exchange for what we have now.

S P O O P Y

Ok yeah?

I'm a nu-male.

>posting a copypasta when you can't reply to an argument
Immorality is a religious argument which I already dealt with. If people want to be immoral and it doesn't affect other people, then let them.
You can't force someone to act morally

Member when marriage was sacred? Oh yeah I member!

I've never been personally bothered by a tranny before, but I find the idea that "I'm a woman even though I've got a dick, better hack it off into a faux-vagina and make it better" is being fairly-successfully pushed as sane behavior disturbing.

Like it shouldn't even invite argument, the insanity of the statement is self-evident, end of story.

>the dolphin episode came out in 2005
I had to look it up because I didn't believe it
where has the time gone

>if you can’t have babies you’re just a man!
>wait a minute my wife is sterile and can’t have children
>well you better get yourself an AIDS test because your wifes a dude faggot!

you just compared transsexuality with a medical condition though.

It’s a quote from the show you dumb shit

The silent majority realize that transsexuals are generally just men larping as women and vice versa. As with RPG larpers throwing lightning bolts in a forest, seeing a poser sitting to pee does not equivocate a new reality where that behavior is “normal.” Essentially 100 years from now a bunch of people will look at history books of the internet, look back at this time and laugh at the ridiculousness. A wig and chopping your dick off does not a woman make.

I agree. But freedom of association must come.e with it. We should have the right to deny housing, goods and services from homosexuals. Society should punish faggots, not government.

You shouldn't be scared of trannies. You should be scared that your children will be taught that a mental defect is something that shouldn't be treated but accepted as normal.

>consciousness doesnt beget reality

>it will make other people who wouldn't otherwise, ruin their lives making a decision they usually end up regretting

My sister went through a strong "I want to be a boy" phase when she was about 10. She would play only with boys, had short hair, your typical tomboy. But she snapped out of it, like most kids do and is now happily married and has two kids. I don't even want to imagine would have happened if our parents would have encouraged her to go further with this phase, hormone treatment with 12, mutilation with 16 you name it.

how did garison become a man again?
didnt his balls get put into kyles knees to make him taller and the burst when he played basket ball

After hearing a news story about how scientists grew a human ear on the back of a rat, Garrison had them grow a penis for him and had it attached