Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FthGQTbZ!BWX0FUcahW-1InJ4MhVk6A
soundcloud.com/fandomstuff/ruberiot-song
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last page not page 10, delete

mega.nz/#F!FthGQTbZ!BWX0FUcahW-1InJ4MhVk6A

>waiting for face the music
lmao

It streamed at 7:00AM on Turgan like it normally does.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>3 threads up with 700+ replies
>Still no Face the Music

STARCO IS DEAD AND BURIED
DEAD AND BURIED

why is face the music so delayed?

Didn't post on DXD app so we have to wait for someone to rip it off an on demand service or record and upload it

It's not on Disney XD's site so we're waiting for a good quality TV rip I guess?

STOP IT I HAD WORK.
I should have never quit neet life.

Lol, the cucking is ultimate!
I mean - there is no way, that ep22 is available while 21 is not and it's not done on purpouse

mega?

I WANT TO KISS TOFFEE!!

I have been trying to watch it on the watchdisneyxd.go.com stream, but the stream froze about 5 minutes into the episode and now has been frozen for over an hour. I can't get it to load on any other device I have either.

Q_Q

>LUDO'S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU'D LIKE, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE.

Toffee confirmed for intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>Toffee became happier after dying
Wew

that was painful to watch, i never thought i would feel so bad for a cartoon character people died due to her fuckery how can she recover from this seriously

Lekmet NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;

MARK YOUR SPOILERS REEEEEE

ITS NOW ON THE DISNEY XD APP

SOMEONE RIP IT

There is still hope heckapoo is alive goat man is dead omni status uncomfirmed autism levels were off the charts

>the finally
It was good

IT'S OUR CURSE FOR LEAKING STARCRUSHED FIRST

BURN THE MOUSE

This went from zero to kino real quick

>BURN THE MOUSE

Da fuq is the mouse?

>Kino
>Star didn't go Evil

Confirmed not kino

Not gonna lie, former Star Vs supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching this series crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this Nefcy get another season!

>Disney show
>mouse

Nigga think.

F

They're saving that for the third season obviously.

Like Eclipsa, Glossaryck, everyone's crushes, etc.

Or they'll just keep stretching this out and then not wrap anything else because WELP CANCELED but come on.

>Star fucks up again so fucking badly the spaghetti transcends space-time, the episode

meh, they are setting this thing up for a Starco ending it's pretty lame. Jackie and Marco have 0 chemistry.

RIP IN PEACE

Realtalk, to cuckposters really think Jarco is going to survive season 3? I'd be a little surprised if it survives the season 2 finale.

>implying she didn't destroy jarco and jackie's heart

Mewnimaidan now

F

>Marco and Jackie have fun and play around together
>m-muh Chemistry
>g-gaiz it's gonna be Starco
Starcucks never learn

SPOIL YOU FUCKERS

F

>Marco left his adult life
>for this

God damn.

As long as they make Star fight for it and suffer along the way I'm fine with Starco.

Honestly though I thought their chemistry was much higher than in Just Friends, for example, natural and easy

And here I always thought Star liked Oscar.
Crazy how that goes out the window for the convenience of relationship drama.

She stopped being as interested in Oskar, who she hardly ever sees, once she started crushing on Marco, who she's with all the time.

That's sort of been the case for like the last 10 episodes now, starting with her crush on Oskar not being considered "truth" in Sleepover.

>hilarious watching this series crash and burn

What're you even talking about bruh?

>it's been one hour
>still no Face the Music

SERIOUSLY?

>natural and easy
except marco was trying to hide away the first half of the episode

I would say there is a good chance a teaser for season 3 is released within the month if not week, due to season 3 being almost done said my the crew a while back ago.

soundcloud.com/fandomstuff/ruberiot-song

mega?

This legitimately made me sad, he didn't deserve it he was too pure

More spaghetti than all of Italy
More spaghetti than Watamote.
So much spaghetti, people died as a direct result. This is legendary.

Son I like Jarco but you are just setting yourself for disappointment.

>Season 3
>It's a Tom and Marco venture into the Underworld to ask Lekmet for advice.
>he can actually speak down there

Who should voice him?

>andhisnameismarcodiaz
Yes. Really needed that cleared up.

Wait so Starcrushed is out but not face the music?

Lol no. I think it was only halfway done. But they did say the S2-S3 hiatus would be shorter.

We did it gentleman
Starco is dead
our influence is growing
Call the drawfags, we got work to do

>I would say there is a good chance a teaser for season 3 is released within the month if not week
*check calender*
*flips table*

>I don't care if Starco or Jarco happens just as long as it's handled well and executed correctly

It wasn't written well or executed correctly, Nefcy. I thought I would feel. I'm just mad.

Yeah I'm confused too. Will probably have to wait till I get home from work to watch this shit.

Gilbert godfried.

Even Star accepted it's platonic. The jig is up.

Both these episodes were good but could've been better for full-length episodes/a season finale. Storm the Castle and Bon Bon were both stronger (though St. O's is the worst full episode from my perspective).

I think this season is supposed to be sort of lower-stakes than 1 and, I'm assuming, 3 since that seems like it'll be the last, and so it sort of makes sense that it focused more on Moon and just had Star doing Earth stuff. This entire season serving as a calm before the storm, before it really hits Star that her life is in danger and has to change. Still expected more action though, and I'm not sure what the fuck they've been doing with Toffee this season because it feels like they're writing him as a different character now (or it's his "real" character, I dunno).

The ending scene really hit hard though, the room just vanishing and the silent credits-- the latter especially I didn't expect from this show at all. Star being forced to return to Mewni seemed inevitable, but somehow I expected it to happen in Face the Music because of her song instead of Starcrushed because of Toffee.

Interesting to see how next season goes. They remained pretty fucking committed to the cleaved wand this whole season, but Star and Marco being separated seems like it'll be harder to manage without just going back on it immediately.

>soundcloud.com/fandomstuff/ruberiot-song
Seriously, you can't troll more a person than hitting all the shit into the fan in a single shot AND in a live concert. The fuck, Ruberiot?

Because they are trolling and cucking leakers

i dont have cable

It will now that nefcy knows that everyone likes jarco better.

>leaks supposed to happen
>shit storm
>leaks confirmed not on
>shit post marathon of fucking thousands of thousands of shit posts
>episodes air
>one of them can't be upped
>threads keep rolling due discussion/anicipations/shitposting/cuckconfirmation/shipping
>no end in site
What a little spectacle this has turned into

>t. Starcuck

Took me a while

nigga starco has always been the biggest ship

So when can we expect a face the music mega? Hasn't it been an hour since it aired?

My sides were lost against something so awful.

Lekmet dies
But everyone says something like: "Chancellor, no!"
As though that's his first name and not an impersonal title
Seems kinda sad

We all know who Star really killed
RIP

Subtle

I wanted a shitstorm but not like the,
We were so close to /sug/ levels of autism back when alone at sea was about to air/leak

GOD NO!

Nah, it was great, go fuck yourself. Storm the Castle was a clusterfuck of lel "look at this jokes to delay Star's confrontation against Toffee" and "random shit at the end to pad out the already finished climax."

Only Bonbon was superior.

did no one record?

Jarco,Manna and Tomco shippers...out

Starcucks BTFO!

No, GodFRIED

She saw her fanfic come to life.

f

I enjoyed the shit posting. It's just a little fun bruv.

so face the music is before this one right? someone plz reply to me with a link to that.

>Star: "I'm gonna save Mewni"
>"Star destroys Mewni"

Someone should make this version

>when the series returns Starfan13 is now a normal girl called Daron

Well at least this makes Star less of a cuck. Sure, more of a loser, but less of a cuck.

Yes

>link
ha

ahahaha

aahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

What about Stanna shippers?

>Moon's battle mode

Will we see Star's again?

why have people been claiming this for months?
why is wrong to think it will be alright for them in the ends?