What are the best dog movies?

What are the best dog movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lszfENMHEnM&t=547s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard if you pick the first option you are considered autistic.

Air Bud

The first one, before they tried to milk it with a billion different movies.

Imagine a human putting on a single article of clothing that covers only the front half of the body, including both arms and legs. First option is for legitimate retards.

>he
So bitches wouldn't wear pants?

b-but a dog has 4 legs

the force awakens

How about two pants.

Can a dog get toejam on all fours?

How would dog wear this?

If the first dog was tied to tracks with a train about to hit it, but you could flip a switch to redirect the train down a separate track with the second dog tied down to it, would you flip the switch?

dogs paws smell like fritos because of a bacteria

Air Bud and Beethoven second, in that order.

I Am Legend

The dog dies, suck it faggots

Pants are made to cover the anus and genitals.

Would he be tied with his left and right legs apart or his left and right legs together?

Like on his back/belly or side?

>What is underwear
Bet everyone calls you skidmark boy

Post slammed doggos

Lassie 2 I think with Elizabeth Taylor, Rin tin tin serial was actually entertaining and that animated movie where the dogs drown at the end. no need for spoilers by the end you would be begging for their suffering to end, only for masochists.

The first dog's pants would be too tight so only his feet would be tied down, facing away from the train, but the second dog would be on his back spread out, head closer to the train.

Homeward Bound and Hachiko (1987)

>TIL Fritos are congealed bacteria

>The first dog's pants would be too tight so only his feet would be tied down
How long are its legs, maybe he can tilt himself to the side when the train comes so it only rides over its feet/part of the legs.

>doge dies
the ketchup of drama

The first option covers the bottom half you fucking brainlet, the dog would need to walk upright on its hind legs alone for that to be considered its front half.

youtube.com/watch?v=lszfENMHEnM&t=547s
obligatory dog kino

Old Yeller

The first one doesn't even cover it's ass

left doesn't even make any sense, the pants would just slide down within minutes

Clothing for women has never made sense other then to titillate and allow them to access their genitals easily. Don't use it for any arguments. It is inherently not logical.

Mu chinkga, that's a real tearjerker.

and my dog isn't a whore

He's wearing a belt you fucking sperger.

Is it better than the 2009 remake?

so what, as soon as he starts running around they inevitably start sliding down sooner or later

His doghole is still exposed. The first option, even if it were functional is more convoluted than the more practical 2nd option

How would you know? Do you monitor your dog's sexual activities?

literally had this image in my browser before I opened the thread

trousers are the clothing that covers your legs, you retard. the clothing that covers the parts of you that you use to walk on the ground.

A dog has 4 legs therefore dog trousers have 4 limb coverings

kill yourself ,brainlet.

It's a dog so you'd have to risk the dog thinking the same thing as you

It would be like this on the left with suspenders

What did it represent?

idk man

I like dogs though, especially black ones.
This is because I went to a huge animal shelter once and was struck by the number of black dogs residing there. Upon asking as to why there were so many, I was informed that people tend to be afraid of them, regardless of breed.
So I have a soft spot for depictions of them.

the second one because pants cover the dongus and the butthole, and on the backend is where the dogs dongus and butthole.

it's SHIRT should cover the front.

I don't let my dog roam. That's just irresponsible.