Why does it feel so good to pair Superman with female villains? Superwire, Supercat, SuperQuinn, all so perfect

Why does it feel so good to pair Superman with female villains? Superwire, Supercat, SuperQuinn, all so perfect.

though Superman has to be monogamous you heathens.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8hYVWKW.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was such an amazing issue.
Pure fun from start to finish.

I just love it everyone Superman enters Gotham. It is just fun seeing a paragon of hope enter the city of crime.

>SuperQuinn
>Not ShazamQuinn
Shit taste, senpai.

>Supes is best boy
>villainesses are usually best girls
It's simple math.

Because it's a more interesting dynamic for him than Lois or Wonder Woman. I actually like Lois, but it's white bread at this point and SM/WW is consistently awful.

What's wrong with her ass?

Comparing injustice trash to SuperQuinn

Who fucking knows, she's made of pure electricity. Maybe she keeps her excess charge in her thunder buns.

The size isn't the problem. Her ass is drawn weird. Or at least to me it is.

Although that idea is hot. But it could also quickly devolve into hyper butt expansion with enough charge.

Superman is probably one of the nicest and most lighthearted heroes in DC comics.

Pairing him with a dark and/or evil character is a pretty interesting "opposites attract" type of scenario. Fuck, this is pretty much why his friendship with Batman works so well.

Why does the S in upper left panel look like shit?

Probably because it's out of focus

Because you can usually imagine a fun or cute dynamic with villainesses.

Like Superman and Livewire, Superman is the big blue boyscout, Livewire is an edgy little asshole.
That's cute.

"This is mine now"

That's just atrocious user

It's the whole bad boy thing, but in reverse

Why is Superwire so cute?

Because it is the best ship

These. It's why The Spirit is often tied up or otherwise bamboozled by femme fatales. It's fun and sexy to see a good man tangle with bad girls.
I prefer Maxima but Livewire is sassy

because comic Clark is a wonderful, caring man who makes everyone around himself better by association

thats part of why i like the lois/clark/bruce threesome as endgame

Injustice still has one of the better portrayals of Harley.

Sadly.

I'd like to think that Lois has a villainous alter-ego she uses in the bedroom for this reason, because she's jealous of his chemistry with Livewire, Volcana, etc.

>SuperQuinn
That sounds fucking awful

Best hero and (reformed) villain pairing, J'onn and Scorch.

I liked it until they made Livewire good.

That's an issue with this dynamic. There has to be something worth saving in the girl or Supes won't bite so the typical end is either she becomes a revolving door villain or an antihero

You mean where he's flying? Because he's FLYING, and it's on A CAPE, so it's going to be warped because air exists.

Superman is a clean cut boy scout
a wild and strong female character makes a good romantic foil

Livewire
Catwoman
Lois Lane

A contrast.

Which Marvel villainess would fir with Supes?

my nigga

What us this from? I'd like to read it if I can find it

Putting him with any chick he usually wouldn't cross paths with is nearly always interesting

We need more bottomless shots like this.
I think it's my new fetish.

Them thighs.

Because we want to see Clark hit a bitch

it's a mystery

When is Livewire getting the comic push she deserves? Good character, Supergirl synergy might help

Killer Frost inexplicably is getting that push instead.

Blame Assault on Arkham and The Flash CW show. I could see Livewire next in line

KF >>>>> Livewire

That depens a lot on which design we're talking about.

Injustice is great and SuperQuinn is shit.

Fact.

Why does her design look so much like Livewire's?

i bet all blue chicks look the same to you, racist

Outside of the DCAU version, they don't look anything alike. The CW versions look similar, but that's due to the limits of tv budget.

>this ship would make me so happyyyyy xD *squeeee*

It's threads like this that remind me Sup Forums is just as pathetic as places like tumblr and CBR. What's even worse is the fact that you fucks have no shame. Superman loves Lois, deal with it. It's not going to change because none of you will ever amount to anything, not even writing stories about superheroes for a living. You want him boning Livewire or Catwoman or for whatever other senseless and cringe-inducing "ship" you have, then go read some more of that trashy fanfiction you love so much.

>this ship would make me so happyyyyy xD *squeeee*

It's threads like this that remind me Sup Forums is just as pathetic as places like tumblr and CBR. What's even worse is the fact that you fucks have no shame. Superman loves Lois, deal with it. It's not going to change because none of you will ever amount to anything, not even writing stories about superheroes for a living. You want him boning Livewire or Catwoman or for whatever other senseless and cringe-inducing "ship" you have, then go read some more of that trashy fanfiction you love so much.

I think DC is starting to forget that they're different characters.

They don't really.

Good Guy x Bad Girl is a god tier pairing.

I'd rather stick my dick into a potentially lethal charge of electricity than have it get instant-freezed off, tbqh.

Speaking from experience being electrocuted.

Edit in Quagmire's head and have him say "Giggity"

Well, yeah... I mean, some people electrocute their dick recreationally.

It was hilarious how that issue retroactively gave KF a sidecut.

Nu52/Rebirth Livewire doesn't have a sidecut, she's got a mohawk.

I want Livewire and Killer Frost to meet.

Did Quinn steal Lobo's chopper?

Hush. If I recall Superman's only in one or two issues. The whole arc is basically "Let's do a story where everyone Batman knows gets a short cameo."

Livewire was an original character created for S:TAS by Timm and Dini. Later on during Justice League Unlimited Killer Frost was introduced to the Diniverse, and Timm did make her look very similar to Livewire (pic related).

But Killer Frost has been around since the 70s, she started as a Firestorm villain, there's been three completely different people who called themselves Killer Frost, and many different designs. In the 90s when Livewire was first appearing on TV, I think KF was basically an edgy 90s ice monster. Now we have nu52 Caitlin Snow who's getting a redemption arc in JLA, and it's hard to humanize a character who doesn't look human. I don't think Livewire's even shown up in comics since nu52 happened.

TESTIFY

She was in Batgirl

Huh. You're right, I scrolled right past that and didn't even notice.

She was also in Justice League for a tiny bit.

The slutcut is awful but I'd be lying if I said it didn't arouse me.

Anyone have the panel where tons of Gotham criminals join up to help a sick Superman?

That is it's intended purpose.

Pity they didn't go with the DEM LEGS design.

It always makes me think of lady barbarians for some reason. Like it's the kind of hair style for less civilised and hibited people.

I'm going to have to read Batgirl aren't I?

No, you aren't.

>GoodxEvil /SS/

i.imgur.com/8hYVWKW.jpg

I can't stop seeing her name as "Limewire".

Posting with best love interest.

I still think Superstar has potential, even if it's hero/heroine.