My reaction to the season finale

My reaction to the season finale

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdisneyxd.go.com/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the worst case scenario happened?

Is actually worse.

Marco slyly checking out Star while she's crying. Stone cold, he don't give a fuck. Now he knows she's into him, he just wants to tap dat ass.

This is not cool

Jackie's reaction

So... when's the Drive or MEGA coming out?

F

Five minutes.

>tfw you've confessed to girls who gave you that same reaction

you all know that starco is gonna happen right?
like i dont give a shit abut the ship at all but,narratevely wise,starco is gonna happen.
its like kim possible.the whole fucking show you know they are gonna end up together.they might get other dates,but at the end of the day they will end up together.
yall not seeing that is baffling to me

OI FAGGOTS FACE THE MUSIC IS UP ON DISNEY XD WEBSITE

watchdisneyxd.go.com/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/

I really have no idea what's happening here, so I can only assume Star came out to Marco about her feelings for him, and he said no.

>"fighting the patriarchy"
>homo-gay kiss scene to show how progressive we are
>predictable season finale
DAAAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOONNNN

Wonder what sort of teenager he'll grow up into

Umm guys?! A Disney cartoon just had their first same sex kiss and 10 reasons why this is IMPORTANT and broke the internet. Read more at buzzfeed.com!

She confessed in front of everyone they know, in front of their parents, in the cringiest way possible.

user, at least you had the guts to try confessing. A lot of Anons can't even do that and just orbit around out of fear of rejection.

>Marco
>tapping Star's ass

It's almost like you want to deny her orgasms or something. She's a cuck by choice you know

Spoil it for me

No way. Better or worse than the Regular Show Muscle Man wedding scene?

Seconded, anyone have the Mega?

Man I really need to get back into this show.

Much better than that at least

Good. Fuck that quirky cunt

You all dumb assuming Daron writes her own show and isn't just a face for Disney.

the real big bad came back.stars mother needs to take star to mewnie because shes in danger.Star believes shes never coming back so she says "fuck it.yeah i have a crush in you.bye"

This episode is too much
It's too real
I have never seen a fictional main character get so utterly humiliated and defeated in the same breath
This is insane, this is sadism
This is cruel

What the fuck, nefcy

Not enough Star suffering. Marco being more dense than usual is kinda disappointing too.
Also no hints about the evil guys plan make the cliff hanger really unsatisfactory

How fucking convenient all this is. But then again, kiddies show

Still was nothing compared to the spaghetti and cringe of the previous episode.

W-what happened?

You haven't seen the rape namek in wolfguy right?

Star being a cuck is my headcanon

Does Marco turn her down or is it left open ended

So she didn't turn evil as was widely predicted? How disappointing.

>mfw

I'm sorry what

What are you taking about, I was only half watching this morning as I got ready for work

Jesus Christ, Nefcy, have mercy on us.

Face the Music was a goddamn spaghetti bloodbath. It didn't just fall out of her pocket, it was tactically dispersed over a large crowd via stealth bomber.

He rejects her to the point of her running off in tears, it's brutal

S A U C E

She probably will next season.

Still has the broken wand, Eclipsa story hasn't been mentioned in either episode. That plotline's still possible.

Why's she crying? Did she fart in public or something?

So... Links to the episodes?

>le wacky calarts face
reminds me why i stopped watching it

Star not only told to all of Mewni and the magic council that she lost Glossaryck and the spell book and had her wand broke in two and the other half now in Ludo's possession, she also told that she was in love with Marco via a concert. And it was not subtle at all. It was a fucking sledgehammer.

The magic council being unprepared and getting fucked in the next episode is because of the fallout of Face the Music because they were angry that Moon was hiding secrets from them. Basically, Star fucked the entire universe.

The musician guy in Face the Music added in a part at the end of the song about how Star is in love with Marco, which Star didn't know about until the actual live concert. That's how Marco first found out about Star's feelings.

I also want links

Yeah, cartoons never do that shit ever.

fuckin hacks

In the concert episode after Marco and Jackie kissed the camera pans over to show an interracial couple, a gay couple, and a lesbian couple all kissing. It was forced and unnatural as fuck

No, that part was entirely Moon's fault.

Jackie confirmed for Selkie.

Nice! Can't wait to see it.

14 chapters of the main character girlfriend being raped by the big bad on television for everyone including the MC to see, she eventually starts to like it thanks to some drugs the guys gave her.

There was no need to attack the temple so soon. I can only guess it is because she wants to save face to the council.

>evil
>not eldritch entity that's transcended morality and emotions and other trivialities and has now given up her corporeal structure to ascend to become a concept

Really, it was forced and unnatural for there to be a bunch of gay couples AT A BOY BAND CONCERT IN SOCAL?

Seriously, a boy band concert in SoCal is like the gayest place on Earth.

I'm sorry
WHAT?

Which is still Moon's fuck-up, because she's the one who hid the loss of Glossaryck and the spellbook from the council.

Are you acting or are you really autistic enough to type that out?

Does anyone have the mega links to this episode?

It was unnatural because it had the trifecta of "look how diverse we are guys!" All lined up on display

You uh
You got a link?

>Star Vs a LITERAL FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

Anons in the thread are overblowing it. It's basically picrelated and Star leaving for Mewni while crying. Fuck you, guys, I expected actual humiliation

t, Starcuck

That shit was hot.

>confessing your love to your best friend who doesn't love you in front of the entire school body + friends from another dimension and ruining the mood of the party
>not humiliating
You fucking wut m8?

>more shipping shenanigans
garbage show indeed

No but I have a pic, hope I don't get banned.

OI CUNTS
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ

>God is a jobber

ha

Had a friend that had a girl do this to him back when we were high school freshman. She said she was moving away since her dad got a new job, and confessed to him at the end of the school year despite him starting a relationship. Three months later he's pining for her because he can't get her out of his head, and it turns out she wasn't moving at all, so he broke up with his first girlfriend for the girl that lied to him. They dated for about a month before she got bored and broke up with him, leaving him alone, and he was stigmatized because his first girlfriend made sure to let the entire school know what a piece of shit he was.

Star is literally worst girl.

This legit? I'm in class and can't check

FUCKING FINALLY

thanks user

It would have any weight if this was anywhere like our world, and not a shitfest full of magic characters and shit
In other words, I feel nothing for the characters, so i feel nothing for the situation.

>reached the mega limit
fuck me

>Ludos mum had a black eye

Holy fuck this got super uncomfy super quick

Oh, so you have autism then? That's nice.

Oh my goodness. I guess Star Vs. is finished then. What idiot thought this was a good idea? Extremely Jewish!

>the show will never go back to the cute and fun nature of season 1 when it was just about a naive space princess on earth
They still have yet to top the football episode

>said the guy in Svtfoe thread

So the 16 years in another dimension thing is just never mentioned again then?

Gays are weird. They literally get off being weird. Get over it

>Starcrushed subs on there but the video file is called Face the Music
Someone confirm. Filesize of my Starcrushed is 792 mb, while the file on there is 788.9 mb

Somebody just rape those tears away already

I can detect the sarcasm and to be quite honest I don't appreciate it friend. It's no problem to include interracial or gay couples in the show, it's when they literally pan the camera over and show them like "HEY HEY LOOK! THERE THEY ARE, HOW OPEN MINDED ARE WE?!" Is what makes it feel uncomfortable and unnatural

It's legit

Right video, wrong subs

This is a look of surprise and yet complete boredom with it because she knows Marco not only has his own Scissors but also because she still hasn't gotten her goddamn Pizza Nuggets

Aww soo saaad she got ditched she's literally destroyed for life ;((((

That's the same look this girl gave me after my asshole friend found out I had a crush on her and asked her out for me, without asking me.

Please link a good rule 34 of Star getting cucked

is he our new Bill Cipher?

I think they've been writing toffee differently this season

It was barely a few seconds dude, I didn't even notice it the first time I watched. It's hardly "cringe", and I'm sorry you're triggered by a second of two people with different color skin kissing.

C A L A R T S
A
L
A
R
T
S