ITT: Actors that have no careers outside of capeshit

ITT: Actors that have no careers outside of capeshit

ITT Actors that don't give a shit anymore

This old man over here. I swear he is in every Marvel capshit movie.

What is that smell? Nepotism!

He's not an actor. He's a hack fraud Jew that coned the public into thinking that he made everything at Marvel

>Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
>A Scanner Darkly
>Tropic Thunder

He's just cashing big boy checks right now with Marvel, but he's been in good films outside of capeshit.

Uhh... remember a little movie called 'The Prestige'..?

I'm sure he could do another Sherlock Holmes movie.

ye i remember that
pretty shit movie
whats your point?

>basterds

All the Marvel actors.

Chris Hemsworth
Chris Evans
Chris Pratt
Chris Ant-Man
Chris Strange

Ditko pls go

Ant man can always go back to Apatow's stoner comedies where he fucks Judd's wife

ITT: Original Posters who are mentally challenged.

>Chris Ant-Man
>Chris Strange

so he has a career outside of capeshit

Not bad work if you can get it.

Because they're the only movies he appears you retard.

got a toothache bro?

He's not in the prestige. Nice ebin memeing xd though

He's been on the indie side of it. He knows how quickly things turn to shit. He's making all the dough he can. I'd do the same.

>two more Spider-Man movies + the Avengers movies + cameos in other MCU movies. Seems like he's be Spider-Man for 5 years at least.

>I've never seen kiss kiss bang bang

yeah played too much tonsil hockey

Marvel is done with the Chiris and moved to all the Toms now.

>Tom Hardy
>Tom Hiddleston
>Tom Holland

Who is gonna be the next Tom.H who'll join Marvel?

Aww, how cute.

Mad DCpajeet trying to channel his madness over JL's reception to Marvel actors.

He has uncharted tho

The thing about doing capeshit is that you can't do any other capeshit movie if you become inseparable enough from your character. Ben Affleck got away with it because everyone erased Daredevil from their minds.

That's a problem with some actors that perhaps all they've done is capeshit and have no range. Chris Hemsworth is Thor, Thor is Chris Hemsworth, and if there are no movies starring Thor during a year, he won't have a job in Marvel (or any other capeshit movie) that year. He still can get other roles but nothing pays close as much, and it certainly doesn't help when he goes out to film garbage like Ghostbusters.

Any actor should be wary of acting in capeshit if they care about their careers.

I mean NOW you fucking brainlets. NOW, not some piece of shit LE KINO XDDD he made two decades ago
>expecting a capeshit thread not to be filled with drooling morbidly obese virgin retards
My bad

You know it's gonna flop though

Tom Fiddlesticks, even though he tried to branch out with King Kong

The absolute state of yourself

>checks imdb
>only xmen dark phoenix in 2018
>no other projects listed
fuck

> Any actor should be wary of acting in capeshit if they care about their careers.
>let me pass this 30 millions dollars check senpai
>I want to made it in the last Mann flop

>Hemsworth
All his projects outside Marvel failed. He's the most likely to come back for another standalone Thor movie. He's actually pretty funny though.
>Evans
Anxiety issues. Will never be a big star outside these movies, especially once he ages a little more. He'll be happy to be out of the spotlight even though his directorial efforts will be failures.
>Pratt
Weakest actor of three but he's also the most charismatic. Most successful in his non-Marvel endeavors. Will probably be fine.

What's the point of an Uncharted movie when the entire appeal of the games is getting to take an active role in a typical Hollywood action movie? It defeats the purpose.

Tom Holland's upcoming works:

2017 The Current War as Samuel Insull
>2018 Avengers:Infinity War as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
2019 Chaos Walking as Todd Hewitt
>2019 Untitled Avengers film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
2019 Spies in Disguise as Walter
>2019 Untitled Spider-Man film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Year? Uncharted as Nathan Drake
Year? Beneath a Scarlet Sky as Pino Lella
>Year? Untitled Spider-Man film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man

4/9 is capeshit, seem you are right

This, if I made capeshit money I wouldn't do anything else either.