Why did this guy have to go and die on us?

Why did this guy have to go and die on us?
Only thing that could of saved this absolute garbage superhero genre is a Joker standalone movie with Heath and Nolan directing.

Anyone who disagrees is WRONG

He ignored people telling him to not mix drugs

true

>Heath Ledger is good
yes
>Joker should have a standalone movie
no

He suicided because he was balding and on fin

he'd be accused of rape by now anyway so at least he didn't have to live with that too

>insecure hairlet projecting his problems onto somebody else again

That's the main reason why every TDK Joker cosplay doesn't look right, you need to have quite of a receeding hairline for the right look

he could of just got hair transplants like everyone else that is rich does

>could of
stopped

I promise you the user behind this post is balding. Baldcucks are the biggest abusers of other baldcucks on the planet. Not even actual bitches care more about men’s hair/hairlines more than these “men” do

mmmmhm yep you are right. I'm insecure of my nw0 hairline and projecting here.
he definitely died from an accidental overdose totally not related to his Chad looks deteriorating and his girl leaving him because of hairloss.

super hero films are for children

If you really have a nw0 hairline you wouldn't even know what nw0 means, only balding people are aware of that terminology.

t. Baldy mcbalderson who had to look up a photo of “Heath ledger balding”

>could of
'could have', you dumb fuck.

It's called suicide squad

sorry based corrector

Nolanesque versions are not.

Don't mind him, he's just a sub verbal Australopithecine.

cope

I'm more interested in the other roles this guy could've tackled with his immense talent just starting to come to full fruition.

to be fair mixing drugs though is why his Joker worked

Weirdly, his receding hairline just made him all the more perfect for the role, Joker is usually depicted with a widow's peak/mature hairline anyway. I picture Heath's Joker with a strong, straight hairline and it just doesn't seem right.

yet at the same time it doesn't really evoke a direct sense that he's balding