Watchmen isn't shit, you just need to see the extended edition!

>Watchmen isn't shit, you just need to see the extended edition!
>Batman V Superman isn't bad, you just need to see the extended edition!
>Justice League won't be bad, we just need to wait until the extended edition!
Why do Snyder dicksuckers always use this argument? Why do you seriously think that making an already bloated and overly long movie even more bloated and overly long is the key to fixing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhT5pHmBBuU
youtube.com/watch?v=SFxQ-EdFl_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

You need to get up off of Marvel and the Rat's dick, faggot.

Watchmen was actually good, though. Fuck that extended shit.

>Justice League won't be bad, we just need to wait until the extended edition!
But Snyder fans(or at least on here) aren't saying this. They've dropped that flick

Unironically, Alien 3 assembly cut is kino af tbph, and a decent end to the trilogy.

>our movie isn't shit, you just need to pay for it twice!

Genius move from WB to be fair.

imagine the collective orgasm when the snyder cut is announced.

>Extended edition of Justice Leauge is released
>It's Whedon's Cut

i didnt think batman v superman or suicide squad were bad movies...

they weren't masterpieces but i've paid to see much worse movies. why does everything have to be a masterpiece to enjoy sitting in a chair for 2 hours eating popcorn?

And you fags need to stop being hypocrites.
>all capeshit movies suck quips suck fun sucks
>but hilariously overwrought edge is a-okay
Imagine the quality of movies we could be getting from both sides if WB actually made competent DC movies and lit a fire under Marvel's ass to do better.

Both you and I know that's never going to happen. Those days are gone forever and when the Last Jedi fails, they'll blame Sup Forums Trump and Nazis and go on with producing episode

Watchmen is an objectively better movie than anything Disney Marvel has put out, director's cut or not. The DC movies are utter trash, however.

>it ends up being good

Suicide Squad was a terrible movie in every respect, but given that you're talking about it in a Zach Snyder thread means you probably have very little in the way of logical thought, taste, or discretion.

Marketers realized that selling kid stuff to older people as mindlessly edgy garbage makes a shit load of money. It's all about sales.

Suicide Squad is unironically one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I've watched a shitload of low budget action b-movies from the 90s.

>make sure to buy the Justice League DLC, only available on the Justice League Blu Ray!

why is Warner Bros doubling down on this bullshit?

Yea, Suicide Squad was awful, but Man of Steel is kino and a GOAT pleb filter

Watchmen is good
Man of Steel has some good bits

Rest are trash

Blame Kevin Tsujihara who took Snyder's film away from him and chopped it down to be under 2 hours
He also mandated BvS be chopped down and SS be frankensteined into a comedy. Pretty fucked up desu. At least we'll get a 3+ hour BluRay Director's Cut eventually, but seriously we need to remove this jap if there's any hope for this franchise moving fwd

>Snyder
>Whedon did half of it
>Snyders fault if it's bad
>Whedons fault if it's good

Why do DC fags continue to scapegoat Snyder when it's the characters that are the problem? Superman is boring and Batman is played out. WW is stupid, and no one cares about Cyborg.

300 and Watchmen are great movies.

Snyder is great. Everyone else is just jealous of his greatness. Marvel BTFO

>not understanding what bloated means
The original cuts feel like so much of a chore because of all the shit the studio cut out of them making shit related to the cut things seem like extra unneeded fat. The scene in Watchmen where Night Owl beats the shit out of the guy over the originals death makes no sense in the original cut, it just seems like he spergs out for no reason because it cut out his death. They add that stuff back in and then it's not bloated, it's just long. But I know you're fishing for (you)'s and won't pay any attention to this and just use your same retarded argument in every other Snyder thread.

Because they are good little goys that will pay for the same movie over and over

LowQ bait, but literally every review has glowing things to say about the characters and cast
The problems seem to be -narrative and editing (for the exact same reason as BvS: they cut out half the film), and -visual fx + reshoots, which is the SS problem of the studio not trusting the director's vision
You're fundamentally a dishonest person if you try blaming this on Snyder, or Whedon for that matter

>literally every review has glowing things to say about the characters and cast
Of course they do. The reviewers can risk making enemies with actors like Affleck and Gadot.

let me tell you why watchmen director's cut is bullshit. the only good moment it adds is the last hollis mason scene (even if lifting the score from raging bull was as on the nose as every other soundtrack choice). but then it ruins things that were already good in the theatrical

in the original version rorschach finds out blake was the comedian. he ends the scene saying something like "a comedian died in new york. somebody knows why. somebody out there knows." then the transition to the next scene is hollis mason retelling stories to daniel. "it all started with the gangs." different context, but he's the one "who knows"

in a later scene rorschach drops his journal at the new frontiersman, and the transition to the next scene is laurie talking over the image of the journal. "why don't you just tell me how this ends?" foreshadowing, but also doing that dual meaning the comic did a lot, by combining dialogue from one scene with an imagine from another. it's a very watchmen thing, the kind of shit that a fan would get away with knowing others would get

but then in the director's cut right after rorschach delivers the "somebody knows" line, two cops show out of nowhere so rorschach can fight one and dodge bullets from the other to escape, thus breaking the clever transition. and in the ultimate cut there's a piece of black freighter animation between the journal being dropped and laurie talking to mars (though her line is preserved, the connection with the previous scene is lost)

anyone who thinks a snyder proper cut would be a better and more coherent vision is a fool

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo

Snyder managed to ruin Watchmen was this fucking scene...
youtube.com/watch?v=OhT5pHmBBuU

This single scene, was almost as cringy as Nolan's catastrophic death scene in DKR
youtube.com/watch?v=SFxQ-EdFl_M

Maybe he didn't completely ruined Watchmen, but it just reminded me what "could've" been...Imagine the same film directed by Villeneuve. (or even Nolan for that matter)

actually the best way to live your life is to keep your childhood interests intact whilst balancing a healthy and happy adult life.

>sex in the comic is implied, taking place off-panel (and what we see is only half a page)
>sex in the movie is a lenghty sequel with the worst possible song choice for it

almost as bad as

>nite owl hates violence to the point he stopped working with rorschach over it and questions blake's brutality during their riot control scene
>in the movie he's out there dispensing compound fractures like it's no thang

>Watchmen was fine
>Batman v Superman was fine as long as you weren't a drooling mongoloid or intentionally misinterpreting what was going on in order to push a "It made no sense!" narrative
>Justice League will probably be the closest to a marvel movie out of the three so it'll be drooling mongoloid tier

I like that children with no attention span always whine about long movies being "bloated". As if having more content is somehow a bad thing. Grow the eff up.

how is hallelujah a bad song choice?

you know what it is about right?

Because the extended edition from Watchmen and BvS are actually better than the cinema releases.
In terms of BvS the movie we saw in cinema barely makes any sense while the extended cut shows 30 minutes additional explaining. Didn't make the movie in itself better, but helps to understand scenes so they don't come over that retarded like they did in the original release.

That's why I don't watch DC movies in theater because I know I get the shittier version every time (except for Suicide Squad, in that case is every cut horrible).

Just saw Justice League
Was pretty good. Doesn’t feel marvel. It did its’ own thing and it’s entertaining. Was like a JLU episode.
Having an extended edition would be cherry on top. I liked what i saw

did you like BvS and MoS

>proving OP's point perfectly