That fucking accent jesus christ kek

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v7l7p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KA LEL

rape apologist

She should win an Oscar

streamable.com/v7l7p

She's just a bad actress. It's a shame because valid criticism of her is instantly rubbished as sexism, therefore there's no pressure on her part to try.

So this is the power of Israel

>WW knows his real name
They only met for like 5 minutes

Manchild epidemic

kike kikot is an ugly talentless zionist whore

The only way she could have known is if Lois told Batman, and Batman told her

KA-LEL DONNNNT

>KHALEAL
YES FUCKING THANK YOU
I was trying to find a way to type it as ridiculously as she says it and just couldnt figure it out.
This movie is gonna be fantastic LMAO

She pronounces it
>Kahlil
which is an actual semitic male name. That Siegel and Shyster would no doubt were aware of.

Someone shop her eyes to look more retarded please

ELOHEL NAAAAAAW

His CGI mouth actually looks kind of human there.

Yep, now that SJWs came out in droves for WW DCucks are stuck with Gal for life.

>for life

Just until another reboot
Which only took 40 years the first time

>KHEALEAL NOH

>They only met for like 5 minutes
the prequels will fill in the holes, star wars style

I am so annoyed this model got her way using her Zionist connections to become a Hollywood star. She doesn't deserve it at all.

Seriously, HOW the fuck does she even know WHO SUPERMAN IS?
I would have let it pass is she had called him Clark at least, but fucking KAL-EL?
How does she know his Kryptonian name?
Is this just something the people watching the movie have to fill in themselves?
Nice storytelling you got there, DC

The real question is HOW the fuck this israeli "model/actor" gets into holywood and ends up in 300million$ blockbusters while talking like that.

Is literally everyone ok with it? This is so fucking bizarre, she obviously gets no pressure whatsoever from anyone to learn to pronounce the language better because its been years and she's at the exact same level.

she read luthor's files. the files she was after that made justified her involvement in BvS. fatman later emailed it to her.

Everyone's saying she's the best part of the movie despite her being terrible in everything she's been in

Zod called Superman Kal-El for the entire world to hear, faggots

so deep

Probably this.

What seems strange is how everyone refers to him as "clark" now in public..is the secret out?

The whole world calls him superman

>kills god through the power of love
anons will defend this

is the way she said it

D I S G U S T I N G

This

KA LEL NOOOOOOH

DISGUSTING