Will they like Justice League?

Will they like Justice League?

Nah, they tend to piss on Snyder. Besides, they're paid Disney shills and have been for at least two years now.

explain "paid disney shills". you just sound dumb like you are making things up

>tfw you only wanna watch the movie for the Half in the Bag

They gave Wonder Woman a positive review. Also Mike shit all over Disney in their Thor Ragnarak review

Will Mike and Jay save movies?

Mike will eh on a recommendation because he had fun watching it, Jay will not recommend it, Rich will say meh

>they're paid Disney shills and have been for at least two years now.
I wonder if there's anyone who actually believes this, of if it's all just memes.

They shat on Rogue One every other video for about a month

I want to know what the FUCK happened to Jessie.

Fuck No

No one else does so why would they?

Like will because >muh fun

Jay will give a much more mixed-to-negative review of it, and provide actual reasons and specifics.

Rich will be there and give it a resounding "meh". He will like some of it, but still feel like its a mess.

"Better luck next time?"

Mike will like it for the same reasons he liked X-men Apocalypse.

>Like will
Mike will like it.
Phoneposting with a retarded phone is suffering.

I'm sure it will be a veritable Tums Festival

>Like will

Some people really are that retarded.

nah Mike finally seems tired of capeshit so it will be 'ok' at most, agree with the rest

they already have. I haven't gone to theaters in years because of them

I would've gone with "fuck disney for turning art into rampant consumerist bullshit" but that probably would've been removed. Well played guy

>redlettermedia

More like superhero movie reviews media

Hahaha, I like watching reviews by my friends at Red Letter Media.

What's happening here.

What's Jessie relationship with all of them anyways?

Was Mike's girlfriend. Stopped appearing in videos, and no one actually knows why, and anything anyone here will tell you is just speculation.

you creepy stalker fucks made her so uncomfortable she only works behind the camera now.

How do you know this?

BIG DUMMY

KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOME RUNS DISNEY

fuck out of here, Jack

They hate DC movies in general. They "liked" Wonder Woman, but they didn't go beyond that kt was like they were ashamed to say it wasn't bad. Every Marvel movie they act like it's the second coming of Christ despite how mediocre and predicatable they are. Also, the fact that they said Rey was one of the best actors in TFA made them lose all credibility.

How can you people watch these fuckstains?

Thy rarely praise Marvel movies aside from the Guardians movies. What are you babbling about?

>was

not that it's any proof but they're at least still "facebook official"

Jay is a James Gunn fanboy so of course he'll like what he does. But even then he hated how Guardians 2 punctuated every serious or emotional moment with a funny line or joke

Exactly. Which is why saying they mindlessly praise everything Marvel does is a lie. Even when they do think one of their movies is good they'll still point out certain stuff as weak points.

The only MCU movies they really liked were The Winter Soldier, The Avengers and both Guardians of the Galaxy. They were either split on the rest or thought it was meh/forgettable.

Depends on how many zeroes are on the pay check Warner Bros writes for them

>fuckstains
hot desu

I dunno what's the mainstream opinion? It'll be that

Yeah man, they just praised Roge One, didn’t they?