Grabs popcorn

>grabs popcorn

this gon be gud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psNuJuaYqVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I QUIT!

Kevin Spacey has literally never said that or made any comment that could be construed as such, it should be illegal to publish that kind of headline. In fact it probably already is illegal but most people can't be bothered taking it to court. I wish someone would just get completely fed up and bring one of these rag blogs to ruination to make an example of them.

His staff will NOT work with him. He assaulted 7 people alone on the set of HoC

>I wish someone would just get completely fed up and bring one of these rag blogs to ruination to make an example of them.
but that happened already with Gawker.

can't they just cancel the series and then make a spin off?

Hire new crew.

Its Hollywood tons of grips and cameramen that have no shame.

Spacey has a contract for 13 episodes starring him. If he doesn't get that he can sue netflix for conan/leno levels of breach of contract to the tune of 150 million dollars

>implying anyone in liberal Jew-run Hollywood wants their first big gig to be supporting a rapist

That is what they did filmed a new season and said that the show is done after that one airs. It is not that complicated. He didn't get "fired"

Regardless of any of this, his rant where he yells NETFLIX CAN'T FIRE ME would have been the greatest speech ever. Probably starts off really quiet, and talks about all the hypocrasies of liberals and the Democratic party, laughing at Roy Moore then going into some deep personal shit, then he starts raising his voice and is on the warpath now and is like I AM NETFLIX GODDAMNIT, THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO TO THEIR THICK HEADS

...I am Keyser Soze.

kek
and then he goes to mcdonald's

They can break the contract, it just means they have to pay him x amount for it.

I'd work with him, love his movies. If he touches me i'll use it against him for money

also I can brag about fucking kevin spacey. It's a win win

Fuck man I'd work for him

r*ddit humor

>Netflix need to bow to PedoSpacey or will be sued into oblivion due to contract
>Progressive cucks butthurt in the media will follow
>Feminazies and roasties will loose their minds

What a timeline lads.

>Film spacey acting alone for 13 episodes
>Never release it publicly
There we go done.

>People are sheep, constantly flocking from one meaningless pop issue to another, but they follow, you just have to push them in the right direction. I've survived in a time when my choices were forbidden, and I'll survive again now. Let's see how they react to this...

I'd spread my asshole for him, the other stuff can't be that hard after he gets sloppy

I would but if he touched me than I would sue his ass. He better know his boundaries.

>this didn't all happen the season he gets shot
>the writers can't just smoothly kill him off

>tfw Kevin Spacey was behind you the whole time

truly /ourgay/

Imagine all the other people that are big in Hollywood but did much more and worse stuff than Spacey. Heh but who am I kidding, there's probably nobody else doing bad stuff there. Hypocrisy doesn't even exist, that's a lie.

You’re a fag

>"Kevin Spacey Can’t Be Ousted from ‘House of Cards’ Over Allegations; No Morals Clause in Contract
"

mfw liberal sjw fake PR virtue signaling cancer is going to be the death of so many businesses

They CAN and they WILL

They'll have to pay him off.

If they had any balls (they don't), they'd write the script so that his character sexually assaults a 14 year old and gets addicted to it. Go full on, make him act out the allegations in graphic detail.

Everybody would watch.

those guys would rather burn all their money than doing anything to compromise the SJW agenda.

Anyways Soros will probably re-fund them.

Please leave, Mr. Spacey

which actress should be casted for that role?

lel he's going full Henry Sellers

> And your other 14yo!

Not any ol' rapist, the best damn rapist in town!

Fucking greedy faggot pedophile swine. Kill his pathetic ass and be done with it.

Today I quit my job and blackmailed my boss for almost 150 million dollars, pass the asparagus.

Lol, kid. These buffoons are making fun of you, you know that? Pretty funny really. The reason? They don't get it. They're morons --idiots --clowns! They don't understand complex humour. I get it. I laughed three times already and I'm laughing again. Fucking good stuff, my little dude. Keep it up and don't listen to the haters (haters make you famous).

>You cant fire me!
>OK mr Spacey, your next scene... now you take the shit straight out of Mr Tyrones anus in your mouth

Pre-tty smart.

>Netflix changes each episode to an hour of Kevin sitting in front of the camera, crying and pulling out his dick yelling "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" before slapping it

Hmmmm

>actress
fucking pay attention

why are you enabling him?

>it should be illegal to publish that kind of headline.
Agreed.

wouldn't he enjoy that?

they should give his character a blond wig, spray tan and make him go full dummy

If Roy Moore can still be a senator, I don't know why Kevin Spacey can't act.

wew

s-so you're saying Finn would be the obvious choice?

How does Kevin know what “at-will” means?

doesnt matter, all these actors have moral clauses in their contracts that negate them from being fired for this shit

nobody ever has to talk about it tho

Bill Murray?

Honestly at this point he has nothing to lose, he should go on a full warpath to recover his career or die trying.

It is illegal to slander someone and attribute false quotes to them are you retarded? It's just that the long drawn out legal process isn't worth the meager money you would get from such a lawsuit. It's a matter of calculating how much money you earn from your sensational articles versus the potential money lost from a lawsuit.

Free money!!!

>what is free press

*actor

The man is a faggot. Why not the fat inbred from stranger things?

see

they wont fire him
they buy out his contract

no that's Idris Elba

reddit pasta ?

pretty sure he would have to agree to that tho

>HELP HELP

They can they just probably to pay out a contract termination
Unless there is a clause in there about him bringing in negative publicity?

Spot on observation

Hulk hogan is the only real American hero

I'd imagine that he could force this if he wanted to - it's not like any of the allegations have been proven

>free press means "what you want press, even if it's illegal"

no you idiot, thats the way they get out of contracts they dont want

You are all misunderstanding. This "message" is not for Netflix, is not for the press, and is not for the viewers. He's doing a little "wink" to a certain someone (or several) that he's willing to spill the beans.

He's taking a massive gambit, because if they call out his bluff and don't make Netflix make it up to him in some way, and he talks, he knows his days are numbered.

But if he does talk, oh boy... you folk are going to be in for a treat.

>negate them from being fired for this shit

don't morality clauses do the opposite. Allow termination of the contract for immoral behaviors ? He's been accused of sexual misconduct by crew-members on House of Cards (not 50years ago) so they should be able to break the contract and not have to pay him.

Id work with him. I really hope he grabs my tiny dick tbqhwyf

Have him appear for a single second at the end of every episode. Anyone who binges the show will hardly know he's there since Netflix lets you skip to the next episode right as the credits start.

well they didnt report it to the police which means they didnt really mind that much .
firing people and cancelling project over (((allegations))) is fucking stupid . if someone knows and can prove anything illegal occurred they should go to the police , otherwise shut the fuck up.

There's no "just" about it, it would be in the 10s of millions

>hillary and soros are rapist satanic pedophiles

>stupid netflix will get rid of the pedophile just to support the liberal agenda

What did they mean by this?

Based Spacey, gonna grab em by the balls.

go based kevin
the fire rises lads..

Even while his career goes down in flames he continues to entertain

>I AM Netflix
>It's...treason..then
>Ah See I told you goyim! The streaming services are taking ovah!!

Why aren’t you?

(Dubs)

>I don't remember this one particular assault, but it sounds like something I'd do, so I'm sorry
>My contract never anything about being a good person

What a guy!

>but it sounds like something I'd do
slip the stiff one-eye into an underage teen?
that's criminal.

Wait are you saying that article is fake news?
Where have I heard that before? But now that a well known famous homo is the target, suddenly it matters?

>Netflix *shoots him in the face*
>"Consider this a divorce"

youtube.com/watch?v=psNuJuaYqVU

>House of Cards just becomes Spacey drunk off his ass saying whatever he wants in front of the camera for as many episodes as Netflix is contractually obligated to create

just write his character out of the show.

The usual suspect

WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR TRADE? YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT YOU IDIOT

First time laughed on Sup Forums in a long time

t.Spacey

They will just pay him out

So he just did this for publicity? The sneaky old queen.

> they will just double his networth over night nbd

Yes, the show is dead and they know it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah, that was a good one, thank you.