Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ones who raised the Husky

Always pitbulls

The dumbass that left the husky alone with smaller animals.

Huskys are shit fucking dogs

Those small dogs barely qualify, but what a literal horrible cunt of a dog that husky is, hope it got put down instantly after this and it was painful.

the chink because he's a subhuman and is gonna eat em later

This is why they should ban pitbulls.

is that dog gonna be ok

reported thread

>Thinking about that husky being euthanized

Justice. I hope the owner got his ass beat too.

all those dogs are gonna be eaten by the gook so what does it matter

What's the problem here? What did the husky do to the small rat?

Is its next broken or something?

source

they feed huskies live food in china, it's humane.

>no watermark
Where do you guys go to get this stuff?

Probably injured its neck or something

it's all over youtube

I thought huskys used to be great dogs?

It's amazing how literally retarded animals are. That husky just mauled another dog and instantly reverted back to casually strolling around like he didn't just do that.

People who own inappropriate dogs are fucking shits. Huskies are working dogs, bred for pulling sleds and living in arctic conditions. Read Call of the Wild. They kill each other for the honour of leading the pack and being at the head of the sled. They're one step away from wolves. Pit bulls are bred to fight each other or fucking bears, but for some reason people are shocked when the family dog that was always so gentle decides to rip apart a three year old. Idiot owners should be held liable, always.

He'll be fine, he can walk it off

I wish so. Apparently it's head was cracked open and it died. :(

allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe