You mean my academy award winning damaged tattoo?

>You mean my academy award winning damaged tattoo?

Who is this amazing looking gentleman? I can only describe his incredible appearance as simply... award winning?

>Suicide Squad wins the make-up Oscar

Where is Snyder's Oscar for a DCEU movie? Fucking pleb Snyder, get your make-up game on point

Just remember Sup Forums the oscars are shit until your favorite movie wins after that they are god like

But my favorite cape movies include Superman (Oscar), Batman (Oscar), The Dark Knight (Oscar) and Spider-Man 2 (Sony - Oscar) and very, very few MCU movies. What do?

>What do?

Try kys?

Suicide Squad wins for make-up effects. In other words, the make-up team was the only positive aspect of this entire movie.

I've never liked the oscars even if a movie I like wins. It's just a bunch of rich egotistical assholes circlejerking and giving each other validation and asspats.

Ever since hearing about how the judges don't even watch all of the movies that were nominated I knew the awards were dumb bullshit.

Just let the Warner Babies have this one, they haven't had much to cheer about in the past, besides, the one user who keeps spamming these threads is adorable with his shitposting.

Suicide Squad wins an Oscar because the actors sat around in chairs for hours on end just to put on their costumes.

>DC movies doing well at the box office and they announced more films and directors.
>Lego Batman just came out and is doing well.
>Rebirth still selling like crazy while everyone's complaining about Marvel.
>they haven't had much to cheer about in the past,
LOL Marvel damage control is going full on alternative news in 2017.

Literally all happened within the last few months user aside from rebirth which started early last year, I'm happy that DC is actually worth reading again after soooooo long, but let's not pretend that Warner Babies have had things to cheer about last year, or the year before that, or the year before that. Also, lumping in comic readers with Sup Forums posters? Come on user that's just shameful, you're supposed to know the difference between WB and DC.

There was also the hours of enjoyment it gave us all bitching and arguing about the movie itself and now we've got hours more bitching and arguing about the award that everyone complains is meaningless when their one doesn't win.

Which tbf is unfair as like it or not the Oscars are THE movie award and so winning one is still a career achievement, and say what you will about it, you can see the makeup department actually put some work into it all, and the confused editing couldn't really hurt that too much.

Not just the movie but dcs brand. It worked. How many girls who had no idea about Harley went as her anyway last Halloween, this Halloween, and next? it's made interest to girls, probably some hot ones, to do what they never thought they'd do and pick up a comic, so who cares? Does marvel have a girl with that influence right now? No. If they did they'd prolly have won this stupid turd of an award. This Halloween the Harley Instagram photos will just multiply, no ones going as black widow, or Jessica jengis

>the cast and crew won an award for working hard
Isn't that a good thing?

Oscars are useless. It's the noble prizes that ruffle my jimmies.

That's a lot of words to try and validate your incorrectness and salt.

Oscar's gonna freak

Nice get, and I'm sorry for your inability to read, just take your time and work your way through it and stop giving DC fans a bad rep, constantly spamming these threads isn't helping very much.

well, yeah.

You can hate the decision, but the application is pretty good, right?

But Leto didn't get the award, his make up guy did.

DAMAGED did

user, winning an Oscar for makeup is the Hollywood way of snubbing a film like this.

They did the same to Mad Max: Fury Road. It won the technical awards, but was denied the Oscar for Best Director. God forbid Hollywood acknowledge a movie such as Fury Road had superior Cinematography than Oscar bait such as The King's Speech.

honestly i was quite pleased this time round, Nocturnal Animals, The VVitch and Moonlight were all very deserving.

Kind of surprised Neon Demon didn't even get a mention for make up though.

>Leto of all things
>Not Killer Croc, which despite being a role that could have been done entirely in CGI, used fucking makeup and prosthetics
Seriously?

yeah, its an award.

We love to think its the ultimate in pure movie measurement, but its not. Just people giving awards, just like websites give out awards

Its nice to win, because youll be remembered.

Only Croc's face looked ok
His body makeup was shit and he looked awkward shirtless

Why is Hollywood filled with cunts?

>salt
Opinion trashed

>Babble Babble Bitch Bitch
>Rebel Rebel Party Party
>Sex Sex Sex and don't forget the Violence

REALLY?
Not Dante?

DO YOU WANT IT?!?!

Just like RT scores don't matter until the movie you hate gets a bad one.

>Where is Snyder's Oscar for a DCEU movie?
Where is Capekino's NOMINATION for Best visual effects?
WB/DC hasn't seen one since TDK, which lost to Benjamin Buttons.

I thought Snyder was a Cinemakinotography genius?

but user the oscars are important since they stoke the fires of industry wars

>with SS winning and being the most sure full movie of the franchise, even if it is the worst one, WB will take notice that their audience wants fun, comedy and colour instead of kinoshit from Snyder.

Isn't this actually better for the DCE Stay away from anything related to snydershit?

Could be, maybe they'll give Supes a decent looking belt instead of his space pajamas.
Then again do you want more Damaged tattoos and shit? I think ayer stated his head canon is that Joker got that tattoo after he killed Robin when Bats kicked his teeth in, but I don't think that works if Harley met Joker after being locked up for that since she's supposed to be an accomplice in that murder.