It's about to be that time again! Winter just recently ended and Spring is on the horizon! Make sure to get your voices...

It's about to be that time again! Winter just recently ended and Spring is on the horizon! Make sure to get your voices in for our squad for the upcoming cup!

Poll can be found here:
pastebin.com/xSbhNFYa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finished

Thanks for the vote!

Redemption for Barry

How many time do we have to vote?

Bumparino

>that logo

Better do better this time, or else.

Once. I'll be posting it weekly to make sure it gets seen before we close voting

>tfw

Campaigning for Loss. Vote for Loss.

that's Sup Forums

I kinda stopped halfway through the keep/sack poll cause I love them all and want to keep them all plus add a few which I know is unrealistic and a waste of time.

Well realistically everyone probably won't stay, who were you gonna suggest if you don't mind me asking? I can keep track of that myself

first for some lego batman love. sack Zoom, never put a Flash character in that position again.

Just bring Barry back again, 7th times the charm right?

So Samurai Jack is getting a slot this year, right?

Aku is already on the team, but you could always vote for him to be a medal in honor of the series coming back.

How the hell have we not put Hades on the team yet?

>get hyp for another season of all our medals choking except Doom who's trying to single-handedly carry the team

How was this not our goal theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o

That is our Victory Anthem. I didn't put in an option to change it in the polls since it's always generally well done as such

oh ok.

fetus is the best.