/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

QOTD: Recommend a lesser known film from the year that corresponds to the last two digits of this OP

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/ImCia/
letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
letterboxd.com/vanchirak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What should I watch tonight lads?

Forgot picture

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Did not like the villainess. A bunch of action set-pieces that are either really cool or shitty and annoying depending on your perspective (the latter for me), and too much stuff in between that is shitty and annoying

whatever you want too

dumb phoneposter

Do you literally use a computer on 2012+5? Why?

You don't really think you'll win, do you?

letterboxd.com/ImCia/

I really like these indie movies shot in one location. This movie is just about Tom Hardy in his car talking on the phone.
we slowly find out whats going on with the phone call he makes with his wife, this woman and his boss.

your phone is a computer by definition, brainlet

HAve you seen Buried

Was that the one with Deadpool stuck in a box? I havent seen it yet but I got the ending spoiled from a yt comment. I dont know if its worth the watch.

Other films I remember liking were
>Phonebooth
>freefire
>first saw to an extend
>127 hours

Bathe, Pete.

Watching Re-animator atm. It's shit.

Still haven't seen
Looks good to me

I like it

Get a job.

We find out what's going on in the first 30 minutes, the rest is meandering with a few good scenes

he has a "job"

Your first mistake was existing, /lbg/. Your second mistake was thinking you know more than me. I'm here to correct both of those mistakes. No matter how much time it takes, from now until the end of time, I'll be here to prove you wrong and destroy you. Give up, /lbg/, you can't win. I will always outmatch you physically, mentally, genetically and sexually. I never tire, I choose to sleep. I never hunger, I choose to eat. I can prove anything. I choose not to. Now get off my board and go back to plebbit. This is your warning.

Locke was really good. I was enthralled with this guy's work life of pouring concrete. Weird.

Poor megaautist thinks he could destroy /lbg/...
Let me tell you something: this general has existed for YEARS before you even joined this board and we endured way more autistic shitposters. You are a just a little fart in the wind
Film goes on, so does /lbg/

brazil has no nukes

I know it's late but Virgin Spring is rapekino.

>bergman

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
was excited to see the new jlaw flic, but turns out she wasnt even in it!!

the sex tape i made with ur mum is rapekino

letterboxd.com/vanchirak/

FUCK YOU