How would Wally react to realizing Barry erased his children out of existence?

How would Wally react to realizing Barry erased his children out of existence?
Will Barry ever have to pay or even come to terms with his sins?
Will Professor ZOOM make him realize his sins?
There is no way Barry should get off of what he did scot free

They're shifting blame from Barry to Dr. Manhattan.

It's not like he can't just have kids again

>hey bro, your kids are dead
>But you can just have new ones!

Which is idiotic.
There is no reason Hal should have to live with the sins of Parallax but Barry shouldn't have to deal with what he did.
Even if it was Dr.Manhattan who messed with things it's all because Barry ruined the timeline by going back. If not for Manhattan the universe would just be messed up in a different way.

But you can

What about Erasing his Grandson.

>Zoom comes back
>Grabs Barry
>Lays Barry's sins right in front of him
>Shows him all the people he erased from existence
>Barry's Rebirth arc is atoning for his sins and defeating Manhattan so the world can go back to how it once was or at least stop him from messing with it more
This would be the perfect way to do Rebirth but I know Johns wont ever let his perfect Barry have to deal with anything he did wrong.

I think it's more Manhattan used Barry as a catalyst to create the whole mess. It is still Barry's fault but not because he meant to but because Manhattan wanted to fuck over D.C.

You can say Barry wasn't as informed in the speed force as Wally was but there is still no excuse to go back in time to save his mom when it was clearly a bad idea.

Yeah but at least he only fucked up the timeline once unlike CW Barry who has fucked up the timeline so many times

He deserves a "Jean was in a cocoon" kind of retcon if he wants to be forgiven for all the things/people he erased

But nope, Johns wont do that

At least CW Barry has to deal with what he did for a while. People actually blamed him for what he did wrong.
But DC Barry is a good boi, he dindu nuffin wrong.

Comics Barry actually sacrificed himself to save the multiverse
CW Barry copped out and made a clone.

That part is true. I have no idea why they even bothered with that clone BS part.

>Hal should have to live with the sins of Parallax
Hahaha, what? Everyone immediately forgot about that because no one can ever hate Johns' golden boy.

Because They wanted to Pander but also knew that losing Barry, who along with Cisco and Wally are the best parts of the show would be suicide

autism over funnybooks is sad

And even before that, it was Pandora that altered the timelines. Learn to read.

>B-BARRY DID NOTHING WRONG
>IT WAS PANDOR- I MEAN IT WAS MANHATTAN

Barry fucked around with timelines, something speedsters do as often as Batman beats up crime bosses, but New52 only happened because Pandora merged three different universes to defend against a unspecified threat. This was all on Flashpoint.

Wally didn't treat time like a toy

Wally literally invented fucking around with timelines, along with the Speed Force. Off the top of my head, he fucked around with time in Zero Hour, Final Crisis and with Bart Allen.

Those were generally times of necessarity. He didn't go back in time
just to save a loved one or he would have done it to save Barry a long time ago

Linda's abortion.

It was Zoom who went back in time.

....Reverse-Flash went back in time and killed the Flash's family, the Flash chased after him and made things right. In Wally's case it worked fine, in Barry's the speedforce went loopy and we got Flashpoint (it's important to notice it wasn't due to a "butterfly effect").

ITT: Barry apologists. Fucking disgusting

Im still wondering when Zolomon is coming back
You know despite the retarded plot he had in New52, I miss Thawne's new costume.

I love the new costume, but I hate that it was drawn by Booth.

Only good thing about Booth on Flash is that its a clear indicator of when to drop the book. I fucking hate his metallic, whatever the hell that is style with sameface

>There is no reason Hal should have to live with the sins of Parallax

lolwhut

that hasn't been the case since Rebirth. THE EVIL YELLOW FEAR MONSTER DID IT!!1!

Read his post again you mong.

>Thawne's understated potassium and dopamine deficiency in a very special epi-comic arc
Zhe parts of your brain, ze don't even noszhing!
>there's that word AGAIN
I can't believe they *still* think I meant only three. Maybe Garrick will set this one to rights.
Yeah, wherever could he have picked up such a notion for a redesign.

l٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ

They're probably in the Speedforce with Jay and Max.

That's not true, Hal himself says he feels guilty about it constantly and there was a whole group of GLs that hated him afterwards

Johns said he was a good boy and dindu nufin

ITT: Wallyfags are tiresome as always.

>Barry murders literally billions of people
>YOU MUST BE A WALLYFAG FOR HAVING AN ISSUE WITH IT

That's funny cause before Rebirth I was wondering if we would see Wally appearing as a Reverse Flash and blaming Barry for erasing his family and everything that had happened

I remember a few anons suggesting it. But nope
>You killed all my children Barry but it's ok we best buds

He already knows Barry erased his life but doesn't blame him because, ostensibly, Barry was going to fix it until Pandora/Manhattan/Whoever they blame it for in 5 years.

Unless you're a sociopath that's not how people think about it.

Barry should definitely not be the one who confronts Manhattan. What was the point of DCU Rebirth if Barry just kicks Wally to the curb to take the spotlight again?

That's not how it happened at all.

Zoom forced Wally, against his will, to time travel back to the day that his unborn children were killed. Wally didn't do it on his own volition because he would never alter the timestream for personal benefit.

Only when he was already forced to go back in time did he stop Zoom from further messing up the timestream, because he had to stop Zoom and take him back (it caused Zoom to vanish but oh well).

It should be Barry and Wally.
In fact it should have been BARRY AND WALLY since The Flash Rebirth. Wally should be teaching Barry new tricks and Wally should have been the one mentoring Barry and helping adjust to the new world in a reverse Student Master type thing.
But now it should be Barry helping Wally since Wally is the closest thing to a son Barry ever had and since Wally is probably in the most confused state in his life. Somehow it had to be superman to give him that talk.

DC would never, ever make Barry out to be a bad guy who fucked up. He's the golden boy. They literally had Wally absolve him of blame in DC Universe Rebirth just to cut people off at the pass about it being Barry's fault.

The Flash Rebirth should've never happened. It was a 50 year step backward.

Speaking of "closest thing to a son" I always loved how Flash Rebirth just ignored that Barry had children in the future who he just decided not to raise when he came back to life. Barry Allen, literal deadbeat dad.

But that would be interesting, instead mean old Mr Mahatten will get all the blame.

Just like how Hal got off the hook for murdering all dose people.

I feel like it made Wally out to be a wimp. I am not saying he should be all edgy mad at Barry like how they are in the CWverse but Wally should still be hurt that his hero messed up this bad. Wally should have to come to terms with the fact that the hero he idolized every day from Barry's death to return isn't perfect but a human who can make mistakes.

It looks like they're trying to keep Wally and Barry as separate as possible to tone down on confusion. Wally is quarantined in his little pointless team book while Barry gets to do the big boy work.

Which is insulting.
>Wally spends his early life seeing Iris as a mother and Barry as the perfect mentor
>It's pretty clear he cares more about them then his own parents
>B-But I will just stay away from them

Let's just hope shit gets cleared up once this Watchmen arc is over.

Even then Hal acknowledged Barry was a saint compared to him.

Why does the CWverse have the balls to blame Barry for what he did but the comics don't?

Yes. Lay all the blame on Barry--where it truly belongs.

Tear down that mountainous ego of his. Barry destroyed the world out of selfishness. Barry let his friends and family suffer. Took away their lives, their relationships, their families. He destroyed everything people held dear.

Hate him as I do. Know him to be the true villain, and strike back. Let him know your pain, your suffering.

Your misery will be his, in time. Let him beg for a death that will never come to release him from his self-made prison.

It'd be legit great if Thawne's "return" (even though he came back like 2 years ago) is him remembering everything and kind of redoing the Flashpoint speech. But instead of showing him the terrible universe he's created, he shows him all the things he erased.

He was talking about their respective revivals. By the time Blackest Night came around everyone was slobbering over Hal's dick.

This is what makes Prof Zoom so great as a character. He takes Barry who is supposed to be perfect and uses his immense autism to ruin his life and show him everything he did wrong.
But I bet they wont actually do that for Rebirth.

Barry may have fucked shit up with Flashpoint but he didn't take away 10 years.

That being said I still blame Barry. If the apocalypse didn't happen, Barry probably would have been content to live the rest of his life out there in the FP world.

Don't know about you guys but I love the good Professor here.

That was supposed to be OK in the Bible. But... yeah

Wasn't it Zoom's fault to begin with?

Barry went back in time on his own accord.

If he got that salty and buttflustered from Prof Zoom telling him he can't save everyone, that's his problem.

Yeah and he fucked up so bad that he destroyed the universe.

He's actually worse than Thawne. Thawne, petty and evil as he is, was completely right when he was talking down to Barry about how he fucked up.

When my wife was having a miscarriage more then one person gave me that advise.

You're right, that's not how it works,

But apparently people still think it'll cheer you up somehow.

Barry did nothing wrong, though. And if Wally would hold that against Barry then Wally isn't worthy of being called Flash.

Honestly I hated Wally's kids. They can stay dead, or non-existent for all I care.

Bart's okay as long as he stays as Impulse.

Didn't he immediately try to get things back on track though?

When he found out things were worse off, yeah.

He fucked with the Speed force.
Wally should understand but at the same time shouldn't 100% forgive him for what he did.