TV character kills in self defense

>TV character kills in self defense
>It's the first person they've ever killed
>Character spends the rest of the day shaking and drinking and full of anxiety and dread

Do people really do this? I've never killed anyone but if I killed someone in self defense I'd know it had to be done and would move on.

How do you know though?

I've ran it through

i ache for the chance to spray some normies blood on my face

I've killed and all I felt was recoil. Shows that these so called film makers don't have the balls to become a real man in this cuck society.

You might not be sad that you just shot a home invader or whatever, but I think it's more about what the situation itself does to you. You'll probably be fucking terrified, with enough adrenaline to permanently burn the entire event to your memory. Stuff like that begins working on you. Suddenly you're not as safe as you thought you were. Strangers in public that resemble the attacker start sticking out to you. It's about how the entire safety bubble you've been in suddenly pops and you realize that danger can reach you, too.

haha faggot

Taking someone's life is no small matter, self defense or not.

The event sticks with you forever but you'd be surprised how quickly you return to normal.

t. sheltered suburbs cuck
I grew up in downtown Miami and have known since I saw a man shot in the face on the street corner when I was 8 that danger can reach me. Anyone that's grown up literally anywhere other than a fucking white suburb knows it.

t.shane

Would you kill a redditor or a normie without remorse or hesitation?

Killing someone isn't clean. It takes a while for someone to die, even if they are mortally wounded and can't be saved. "Dying instantly" is pretty rare, and often times first responders will say somebody died instantly so that the deceased's next of kin won't imagine them feeling in excruciating pain and terror.

If you shoot someone, they'll fall over but that isn't the end of it. They gurgle, try to get up, their eyes search in every direction for a way to escape. They moan in fear and pain. They try to reason with you, saying they're sorry, that they don't want to die, that they're afraid.

Experiencing the fear, pain, heartbreak, and finally the death of another person, well, that can be tough to deal with.

true, it should be celebrated, i mean its the biggest impact you can have on another persons existence.

you realize non degenerate towns and even some cities still exist right?
there's more than impoverished minorities and gated suburbs.
miami is the sweaty butthole of America. nothing of value to be found in that hellscape.

Assuming you have a conscience, the weight of what you've done doesn't really hit until several days after the event.
Expect to feel really shitty for the next several months, talk therapy doesn't help at all.
With the passage of years you'll be okay.

Sorry you live in a shitty gangland. I live far out in the country, and here the only thing that kills people is dangerous driving.

>If you shoot someone, they'll fall over

usually not even that.

unless you hit their spine or some other part of the nervous system they will just sit down or slowly slump over, stumble and fall to their knees if they were running etc. followed by blood seeping out the body through wounds, mouth, nose... even if you riddle a guy with multiple high caliber rounds they will go through a process of dying that takes time, its almost never instantaneous, not even when hit in the head.

Only a pussy nu-male would feel bad about killing someone in self defense. If I had to defend myself I would feel zero remorse for whoever I took out or their family. I'd probably take a video of them dying and send it to there family with a message saying they failed to raise someone correctly, and this is what happened.

Removing people like that from the gene pool is doing the world a favor. Zero regrets. If you disagree than you're probably a cuck that would let Jamal rape your daughter just to avoid feeling "sad" about wasting the nigger.

t.child

You're so fucking alpha damn

Some do, some don't.

Much worse is when the TV character doesn't shoot the bad guy, who then escapes to kill again, because Hollywood feels that good guys don't shoot first.

Not if your the parent.

right up there along with rape, the biggest gift a men can bestow upon a women

t. bullshit

>character is forced to kill someone
>vomits
Do americans really do this?

>characters sees a guy get blown apart
>throws up after
I always thought that was the pussiest shit ever. Then it happened to me, and sure enough, some people just fucking get sick because your dumb lizard brain remembers that sometimes that guy with his guts hanging out ate some poison berries with you, and maybe if you throw them up you'll survive.

It's such a fucking hassle, honestly.

>i'm a sociopath and i also post on Sup Forums
pottery

t. never lived in a slum

Brown, semitic hands typed this post

I've never even punched anybody or been in any kind of fight but I know that I'm actually super alpha and badass and wouldn't feel anything from killing someone haha

>Brown, semitic hands typed this post
sorry, i'm not american

i hate it when the poison berries make my guts hang out

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Killing is the nature of life. Only pussies can't stand the feeling of killing other person, and if it was in self-defense that's like ultra easy mode because the other person is a probably a nigger anyway, society will be better off without him. The point about killing is to never overthink it, what's done is done. It's the same thing with rape really, if you're doing it to a niggress nobody gives a shit, so there's no point in you giving a shit either, just do your thing and try to have fun while doing it. Isn't that really what life is all about, after all?

IDF? fyi killing a muslim doesnt count as killing a person

>i'm a pussy ass bitch

You know what? i'll take your post as a compliment. I have found my steel while you haven't found nothing.

Dumb frogposter.

Dumb Wojackposter

>teleports behind you
pssh, I have the steel here kid
>stabs u with my masamune

its havent found anything you cuck
and whom did you kill and why ?
was it a war situation where your cornfed marine buddies kileld a bunch of children and women ? cuz that doesnt count

Dumb brainlet frog.

You'd be shaking for a bit because of adrenaline at least. No idea about the rest though. I've heard that apparently the military spends a fair amount of effort dehumanizing enemies specifically because it's hard for normies to kill without psychological problems but who the fuck knows if that's bullshit. It'd make sense from a tribal evolutionary standpoint though.

nice