DON'T SAY THEY ARE DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH

hollywoodreporter.com/features/actress-roundtable-jennifer-lawrence-emma-stone-top-stars-harassment-hollywood-ideas-industry-change-1058091

>Six top actresses — including Mary J. Blige, Jessica Chastain, Allison Janney and Saoirse Ronan — open up about risky roles and how the industry's culture of abuse might finally be on the verge of change: "I feel hopeful because we're not ignoring it anymore."

>JLaw: "I'm not difficult to work with."

youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU

I am very surprised Saoirse Ronan jumped on this bandwagon.

Mary J. Blige is a top actress?

she needed to promote her recent Oscarbait movie desu

>Six top actresses — including Mary J. Blige
Holy shit, they really struggled to find a token POC woman with name recognition, didn't they?

Isn't this a movie that spits on her catholic upbringing and promotes abortion? I feel she sold out for mainstream success

who's the tranny

>Lady Bird
>mainstream

Cunt face chastain and jlaw can both fuck off

>Mary J. Blige
say what now?

and Chastain is a top star? please. box office cancers can't be top stars. Emma Stone is the only top star in that lineup. Jlaw's star has already faded and even more with his sugar daddy Weinstein's scandal.

>top actresses
>Mary J. Blige

This, what the fuck is going on?

>top actresses
>Mary J. Blige

Does she even act? What the fuck?

Emma is a shit actress though

>um you guys, does this cover seem a little... homogenous to you?
>Fuck, we need an ethnic. Someone find me a black bitch!

Shes in a new movie with Carey.

>jlaw is cozy with biggest hollywood oger
>enjoys success
>oger is outted
>speak with moral authority on abuse
I don’t get why she wasn’t crucified along with the other Weinstein flunkies

sersha > emma

In every conceivable way

>some literal irish who

>>"I feel hopeful because we're not ignoring it anymore."

Cut to a year later when Hollywood is hiring it's new crop of younger eager actresses to replace these broads.

You shut your whore mouth, she's literally an angel

>top actresses
>Mary J. Blige

James Chastain.

sersha confused and disgusted by all the jew tricks, worst emma literally virtue signalling

Why is she dressing like a dyke now?
I bet this is Scarlett fault.

>I am very surprised Saoirse Ronan
She is hardcore liberal since day one, you retards were too busy with waifuposting to see that.

I knew that sjw whore was bad news from day ONE! Still sersha looks beautiful desu

Women are never difficult. Men are just too immature to give them everything they want as soon as they want it.

Other than the fag equality, she's never been vocal

3-4-2-6-5-1

I'll take the two on the right, thanks.

You can have worst emma. sersha is too pure for anything like that

>Mary J. Blige

>ESSICA CHASTAIN I hope the entertainment industry will never be the same. If you look at Louis B. Mayer and Fatty Arbuckle and Jack Warner, if you read Shirley Temple's book, you find out what happened to her when she was a child — there is a history of abuse against women in our industry, and it's never been addressed.

fatty arbuckle was provably innocent and had his life ruined because of false accusations and a media circus

fuck this cunt

Imagine the smell

What exactly is wrong with the video? Fuck people who use their phones. You are interviewing a person you don't look at your phone. If you forgot your question, especially a short and trivial one like that, you shouldn't be playing a reporter. Memorize that shit beforehand, if you can't, you're not cut for the profession. I would've scorned that french cunt much worse.

I was at this gig the other day and during the first warm up band this girl was on her phone the whole fucking performance. She was in the first row laying there on the barrier. Give that space to someone who wanted to see the band you dumb cunt.

Enough poison to gas all the jews twice

>Mary J. Blige

In terms of hotness.
Emma wins this by a landslide.
Saoirse and Jlaw fight for the 2nd place, leaning towards Saoirse.
Chastain comfortable in the 4th place.
Hopefully the other fight to death for the 5th spot and kill each other.

Why not use Zoe Salamader, whatever her name. The green woman from Guardians of the Galaxy

>Mary J. Blige
was viola davis too busy?

>>I am very surprised Saoirse Ronan jumped on this bandwagon.

Why? She's got a vagina doesn't she, even if she shoves potatoes up it.

Holy shit. Someone makeapp carey. Looks like she just finished driving fullspeed into the wall

Why would anyone want to fuck Mary J Blige? Bitch is like 50 now and hasn't been relevant in 20 years.

>actress-roundtable

lol they are still doing these? 5 white girls and token blackie cry about how evil men are? fuck off

Lewd

The last time I saw Mary J. Blige's name was on a Christmas album in a Starbucks... like 3 years ago.

I guarantee that very few people outside of Sup Forums have any idea who Allison Janney and Saoirse Ronan are. Jessica Chastain has some name recognition from Zero Dark Thirty, but still not much more than the other two.

Nobody who's easy to work with has ever had to say "I'm not difficult to work with". I am confident that J-Law is an obnoxious, stuck-up alcoholic and that she'll be completely replaced within two years.

>Mary J. Blige
isn't she just a hip hop honey that I used to masturbate to 10 years ago?

im glad they are still doing it
they are pretty comfy

> And all seemed endlessly fascinated by the thick Irish accent of Saoirse Ronan (Lady Bird), 23, so much so that nearly everyone attempted their own Ronan impression before the hourlong conversation was over.

That's literally racist.

>It's never been addressed
H-ok kid, enjoy getting older and and older and become crazier and crazier cause you couldn't start a family.

She should of in turn started spouting ebonics at MJB and say niqca like every 30 seconds

wtf is that the qt from Drive? she looks terrible

I'll never care about Jlaw after she threw a bitchfit about her pay for X Men. Bitch you signed a contract. You signed it knowing you'd be brought back without being able to renegotiate. Take your 300,000 grand and fuck off.

>JLaw: "I'm not difficult to work with."
why did the dumb idiot have to out herself as incredibly difficult to work with

god i hate jennifer lawrence.

But user the only people who can be racisted against are blacks!

SEX HUNNID YARRS O ANGLISH OPPRESHUN

kill yourself /pol9k/

Because she's a self important dumb idiot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

MJB is an incredible artist but I wouldn't consider her an actress. I can't name a single movie she's been in.

>allison janney

lol fuck off

Shit man, you should leave the house a little more often. And go somewhere other than starbucks.

you are a retarded person

Where exactly are you "leaving your house" to go to that she's a common name that's still popular?

The guy was reading a translation from his app.

Saoirse is promoting the best movie.

don't particularly enjoy the work of any of them. jessica chesty is ok in doses, lawrence has a nice ass and titties but that's old, potato was only good as a child actor, and the canadian froggo is pretty terrible at everything

YASSSS QUEEN YASSSS

SLAY SLAY QUEEN YASSSSS

Mary J. Blige has been in like 5 films. What the fuck

Allison Janney, Emma Stone, and Saorise Ronan are not difficult to work with, they're great.
The three whores on the left can kill themselves tho

>mary j blige
>alisson janey
Righ, top A listers.

>MJB
real talk, she's just the token here.

Her skin's too light, she dates white guys and she's not butthurt about Trump
So she's considered some Aunt Jemima, who is not token black enough for most media outlets actively trying to score diversity dollars for representation

>Sersha "Sweetness in the Belly" Ronan
>Pure

because she doesn't believe in what they're doing
she's based black woman

can you tell me when that movie is coming out?
or when starts filming?

>Mary J. Blige
>top actress

She's not even a relevant singer anymore since when is she a fucking top actress

what the fuck is this, the sexism war room

allison janey has a face like sara jay