*breathes in*

*breathes in*

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/242994218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*breathes in*
god why am I still on Sup Forums.....I hate this fucking place.

imagine doing this joke in front of a girl at the party

*inhales*

>soaring to less than BvS opening

LOL
he cant take the bants
XD

>breathes in
>oh no no no no
>HAHAHAHA
fucking write a comment instead of fucking posting a screen shot you fucking reddit piece of shit

OH NONONOONO

>LESS THAN THOR
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

PUNISHED ZACK
A HERO DENIED HIS MOVIE

Laughing at a retard in a clearly exaggerated fashion after they do something questionable or retarded is standard party behavior. For some reason girls find it funny.

Why... do you think jokes on an image board need to translate to saying them to a girl at a party?

That's not bant, if you did a bant like that in real life everyone woukd laugh at you.

*inhales*

real question user, Thor Ragnarok made 127 during the weekend and JUST League is on a 110 estimate?

These ALWAYS make more than the prediction

OH NO NO NO NO OOOUUHHUHUHH
AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

*exhales*

>Laughing at a retard in a clearly exaggerated fashion after they do something questionable or retarded is standard party behavior.
Laughing at a retard clearly being the important part, if you laugh like that at some random movie news everyone will be laughing at you.

OH NO NO NO NOOHHOHOHOH
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

>jokes
it is all shitposting at this point

>50 million less than BvS
>Budget 50 million more
>Needs to make at least 100 million more than BvS to pay for that

dude is a fucking robot, why do you have autism?

OH NO NO NO NO OOOUUHHUHUHH
AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

DChads win again. Look at all the triggered Marvelcucks in this thread lmao

At what stage are we now bros?

>Soaring

*breathes out*

This thread is evidence that capeshit fans are the biggest shitposters in this board.

Which means fuckin Justice League will be opening less than all three MCU films this year.

New prediction Black Panther will open bigger than Justice League. Screencap this.

It's making less than every Marvel movie released this year

is this false flagging
it is supposed to be malfunctioning here, the motherbox is out of control

This is all Whedon's fault

at least we are not an a stage of constantly talking about and making shitty reaction images about a franchise we """"do not care about""""

yep they always do except for MoS, BvS... hmm

It's making less than Phase 1 Iron Man 2 for Christ sake. There is no competition anymore. Marvel has dominantly won.

Imagine this scene coming at 2017
are we still laughing at it?

>I-it's supposed to look like shit

Yeah it's pretty much Disney Marvel vs. Deadpool Marvel, nobody cares about DCEU's failed universe.

>false flagging
so it was
sorry guys, keep up the good work

Looks horrible. Looks like motion capture being translated to a character model that doesn't fit... Because that's exactly what's going on here

CA LEL
NOOOOOOH

Back to mcj you should go.

To what?

>a movie with 5 of the biggest DC superheroes making only $110 million on its opening weekend

How is that even possible

>29K average
>10K less than Batman 1989

The absolute state of DC.

I'm starting to believe the paid disney shills conspiracy.

Every time a DC movie comes out this board turns to shit.

DON MEK ME DOO DISS

yeah, third movie about c-list hero makes more money during the weekend than fucking justice league movie with the whole trinity, flash and cyborg in int

He said, girl

If this makes less than Thor, the DCEU is officially finished

Get used to it. Come this weekend those kind of posts will make up 90% of this board.

To plebbit.

Maaaarthaa

What will be the MARTHA of this movie?

MY MAN

>jokes only work in certain contexts
Woah best not use the internet any more.

I'm surprised it even made 100 desu

Imagine this. A Justice League might open less than HALF of Avengers 1 opening weekend (208 million) even without considering inflation.

It's painfully obvious that MCU is streets ahead of DCEU. It's not even close.

Justice League is definitely not going to make even half Avengers final gross, $625 million.

>imagine doing this joke in front of a girl at the party

>putting someone on a pedestal

JUST GOT AN OUNCE IN THE MAAAAIL

ka LEL

jesus christ, you marvel and dc cucks are such fucking losers constantly making these threads.

Do all of you have nothing better to do with your lives than ardently defend your stupid fucking comic shit.

I come on here when im taking a dump sometimes and its constant fucking comic shitty threads.

Get a fucking LIFE you fucking losers, i came here to laugh or have a discussion about movies, not compare box office sales like some fucking autists.

>Stanley Kubrick
Is there a more reddit "great" director?

>less than Thor
>DC movies typically have higher drop-offs that Marvel
>Thor 3 is literally going to out gross JUSTice League
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE

vimeo.com/242994218

>vimeo.com/242994218
Momoa#s line delivery here is amateurish at best. I have no idea why he gets such hype.

*Absorbs air in to mouth*

DC cucks on suicide watch

This is extremely accurate i must say

This is what happens when you only do origins for one character, immediately jump into a hero on hero movie where you add another undeveloped hero, only then do an origin for that hero, then have an ensemble movie with three new undeveloped heroes.

They rushed it

I can tell you are 16 from this comment

No this is most likely coming from a college student. Average age on Sup Forums has been steadily increasing over the last decade. High school kids don't come here anymore, they're too busy with Tumblr and Reddit.

It wasn't rushed, there was the same amount of time between Man of Steel to Justice League as there was between Iron Man to The Avengers, it was just really poorly planned.

>the kikess can't even say "he's back" without it sounding weird
truly the JUSTice league
also what's with the monkeys yelling in the theater, is this customary in brazil?

so you stop breathing when you are around girls?

Very nice.

"inhales"

RT is shit though
That said, the only good Batman movies were the Burton ones, the one with Val Kilmer and the Nolan Trilogy

*breathes in*

>is this customary in brazil?

depends of the region, but mostly yes

im at stage 4 but its not delusion

lmao

This baits the user

>Man of Steel, Batman, Wonder Woman, Trinity Movie, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Justice League
There, it wasn't even that hard for me to plan that out.

Yoir favourite movie didn't even make 10 million

>batman quips
UGHHHH

No reason for a trinity movie
Also Aquaman and Cyborg could be introduced just fine in JL, specially Cyborg because his origin is tied to the bad guys plot.

ew, disgusting
I'm glad I lucked out of being a huemonkey by 120 km

>whatching nu-DC small guy movies

Well, BvS was basically the Trinity movie. It doesn't matter what it is called, but just beef up wonder woman's role and have that as the initial crossover movie. The key is to have the origin movie before the crossover movie. Gradually build up to it.

>CALE NO

Or just get rid of it, because Batman V Superman is a stupid story that doesn't need telling.

what language are you speaking

Kek (*¯艸¯)

>“[Superman] is the freaking […] biggest superhero on the planet. He’s the father of every superhero. [Deborah and I] were just talking about this – I’m like, really? Thor? Thor has a movie? [Laughter.] Really? I mean, come on. And there’s no Superman movie? This is, like, the world’s out of balance. It’s like, we’ve lost our minds here, people, come on.”
Zack Snyder

L
M
A
O

And his daughter

>women
>party