DAVID LUNCH LOL:

Can we have a Twin Peaks thread, I know /tpg/ is dead but I don’t give a fuck about Justice League.

Favorite girl?
Favorite FBI?
Favorite episode?
Is FWWM kino or shit?
Discuss this beautiful series.

Other urls found in this thread:

daily.bandcamp.com/2017/11/15/annie-hart-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Favorite girl: Tammy Preston (Sheryl Lee is the best actress, though)
Favourite FBI: Gordon Cole (Return version)
Favorite episode: the one where the kid gets run over & Sharon van Etten
Fire Walk With Me is the 2nd best "horror" movie I've ever seen and an incredible film

Favorite girl: MILF Naomi Watts
Favorite FBI: Albert (original series)
Favorite episode: The One Where Dougie Befriends the Mitchum Brothers
FWWM: 7/10

>he likes the return

Best grill: /ourgal/ Sheryl (Maddy if we’re talking characters)
Best FBI: Albert
Favorite episode: probably the pilot or Lonely Souls
Fire Walk With Me is pure kino. Normally I think it’s pretentious to say this sort of thing but people who don’t like it are plebs.

>Favorite girl?
Shelly
>Favorite FBI?
Gordon
>Favorite episode?
Lonely Souls, S3E3 and S3E16
>Is FWWM kino or shit?
Kino, but flawed kino. 4/5

it's yrev very good to see you again old friend

>Favorite girl?
Judy
>Favorite FBI
Phillip Jeffries
>Favorite Episode
S1: Pilot
S2: May the Giant be with You
S3: Part 8
>Is FWWM Kino?
Absolutely, anyone who says otherwise is a pleb

Imagine liking the original Twin Peaks and not liking the Return. I'm sorry for your loss.

>Favorite girl?
Candie
>Favorite FBI?
Chet Desmond
>Favorite episode?
May The Giant be With You or Part 15 of The Return
>Is FWWM kino or shit?
Maximum kino

Favorite girl: Tammy and milf Shelley
FWWM is in fact kino

What an absolute patrician opinion.

All the girls had their flaws personality-wise but I’m struggling to think of anything that makes Maddy less than perfect.

Favorite girl: FWWM Laura
Favorite FBI: Albert
Favorite episode: S1 Pilot
Favorite Christian recording artist who's life was destroyed by David Lynch: Billy Ray Cyrus

>life was destroyed
Go on...

>Favourite girl
1989 Nadine
>Favourite FBI
Phillip Jeffries
>Favourite Episode
Lonely Souls or Part 8
>Is FWWM kino or shit
Kino

He thinks being cast in 'Mulholand Drive' led to his daughter's success/ downward spiral.
There's an interview about it somewhere.

FWWM Laura ruined all the other girls for me. Not because she’s perfect or anything, she’s not, but it made me realize how one dimensional the other women of the show are.

Plus Sheryl a CUTE

>Favorite girl?
Maddy, no question.
>Favorite FBI?
Phillip
>Favorite episode?
Season 2 Finale
Part 8
>Is FWWM kino or shit?
Kino. Got to rewatch it in theatres a few months back. Was amazing

Lol wut? God, what a retard. Disney groomed her for her ultimate degeneracy

At least the capeshit is actually about a current event

What was his reasoning? How did his role in a bit part when his daughter was a kid ruin her life?

He says that casting led to him getting a role in some other medical tv drama where his daughter was noticed and that led to her becoming Hannah montana. He's pretty dumb tbqh

One of the conditions in his contract was that David Lynch was allowed unrestricted access to his daughter.

>wants as Twin Peaks thread
>brings up /tpg/
Fuck off you vapid tourist - you know there's more on Sup Forums than /tpg/ right? You don't need a fucking general to discuss a show on a board dedicated to tv shows.

>Shelley
>Special Agent Dale Cooper, OG
>Pilot, actually.
>Kino (or more kino than shit)

Just call it a /tpg/ no one's stopping you. The capeshitters aren't going to slow down.

>
>>he likes the return
The return is better than the original

Imagine being this upset a thread took up space from Justice League capeshit mockery thread #74.

Don’t you have webms to be replying to with OHOHAHAHAHAHANONONO niggerspeak?

How about, instead of posting the same regurgitated shit everyone has seen repeatedly, to the extent that your /tpg/ died, you post something new?
Why mention /tpg/? Why post generic shit like 'best girl'?
Why not have an interesting discussion about the show, and not throw in that you want it to be a reddit general you (for some bizarre reason) haven't got enough of?
If every other show can get talked about without a general, why are /tpg/ posters incapable of this?
/tpg/ and the shills that came before it for the last year killed Twin Peaks threads - Why do you want to fuck the corpse, rather than resurrect it?

you do realize you are probably on the most shitposting focus board on this site, right?

Why are you so angry that someone mentioned /tpg/

>Favorite girl?
/ourgirl/ Laura
>Favorite FBI?
Albert
>Favorite episode?
Season 2 finale
>Is FWWM kino or shit?
It was alright as its own but The Return elevated it to kino status.

I want Laura Palmer to call me a disgusting Juden and stuff me into an oven.

Didn't read 'Final Dossier'
So did Judy birth BOB? If so then BOB is only perpetuating the cycle of incest.
Would Judy/Sarah start abusing Laura/BOB after he'd made the jump?

Name a more emotionally kino scene from the Return than this.

There is none - but that's because The Return is emotionally dull, and a far cry from Lynch's best works.

I mean the return was ok. But after the first episodes it just became too retarded.
Please tell me the substext for one punch man killing Bob. It was so ungraceful...

the mommies really were the best part of S3

FACES OF STONE

Favourite girl: JUDY
Favourite FBI: Phillip Jeffries
Favourite episode: ep18 or 8
FWWM is absolute kino btw, especially the soundtrack.

Left. Madchen got a bit too much surgery

>Sup Forums bands

I don't understand why they killed BOB in such a comical way, especially considering the nightmarish way he was introduced in ep8. Outside of a "parody of happy endings" it has no place in Twin Peaks.

If they ever do Season 4, I really hope they reintroduce BOB as if he never died.

What album is Death Grips even supposed to represent?

All good except for NMH and DG

Probably Exmilitary, pretty shit comparison though

>S2: May the Giant be with You

I'm positive that people listing this episode as their favorite don't actually remember it. It's an hour 30 minute recap, for being feature length very little of interest happens in it. Yes, the opening with Cooper on the floor is an all time great scene, so is Bobby and Garland Briggs, but the episode as a whole honestly isn't all that great. It's good for sure but not one of the best.

easy, Heartbreaking with Dougie and Mitchum brothers, that nearly made me cry

That scene you posted however, was so absurd that even Hawk and Frank were shocked at Bobby's reaction. It was over the top ridiculous.

All of the emotional scenes of The Return have to do with Dougie's innocence: The crying when looking at Sonny Jim, Windswept scene, the farewell between Cooper and his family

>Windswept scene

My favorite scene in all of the return.

You're the one who can't remember the great parts imo. Leland's transformation and his classic singing scenes, Ronette's dream with BOB, two meetings with the Giant, Maddy's vision, Albert holding his laughter at the absurdity of Big Ed's story, etc

It's my favorite, I enjoy its comfyness just a little more than the surrealism and cliffhangers of my second greatest, Beyond Life and Death.

_______

BLACKED

>stop 404ing my superhero movie threads!!!

I’m going to have to binge watch this over again some time this winter. I barely remember anything. I hate watching shows weekly now.

>sherylfags
>sweet eraserhead shirt

Pretty based nigs t b h

Sorry kiddo but you’re in capeshit country now

daily.bandcamp.com/2017/11/15/annie-hart-interview/

>Au Revoir Simone showed up twice on Twin Peaks: The Return. Were you a fan of the show?
>I missed Twin Peaks the first time
>We ended up watching the original two seasons of Twin Peaks in the tour van on Heather’s iPod with an earphone splitter [laughs]
Worst girl. Such a sadness.

>watching Twin PeKs not even on a fucking telephone, but a FUCKING IPOD