YOU DON'T FUCK WITH MCDUCK

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH MCDUCK

Bless me bagpipes!

>Implying Scrooge wouldn't just pay Shovel knight off or hire him to be security.

Scrooge can pogo jump on spikes

Shovel Knight cannot

It was no contest from the beginning

How the fuck did he win?! Did they give him god-like strength due to cartoon physics?

Either way, this makes me so happy as a Donald Duck Universe fan.

What is the next death battle?

>How the fuck did he win?!

He's Scrooge McDuck that's how.

Isn't everyone in the Duck family insane when it comes to feats? I haven't ready anything but I have seen a bunch of screen shots of all of them doing something crazy.

Donald and Scrooge have both done incredible feats of strength anyways, yeah.

Scrooge already defeated knights armed with far more dangerous tools than a shovel.

>Comparing a character with 50+ years of material in multiple fields to a guy with one game
Who thought this was going to be anything but a stomp?

Come on OP, don't hold out on us, where's the m3u8?

You don't fuck with the Scots

To be fair, that's a 50 years younger Scrooge doing all those crazy stunts. Old Scrooge doesn't have Hulk rage strength anymore.

This really should have been Scrooge vs Wario, that would be much more interesting.

Aye.

He traded all his STR for CHA though since Donald already has that covered.

Shovel Knight isn't held back by his choice of weapon though. And he's proven to defeat knights with much more deadly weapons than himself. So saying "1 knight = 1 knight" is pretty short-sighted.

That said Scrooge would still win.

It's been a while since I played Shovel Knight but I don't remember anything in it being remotely as broken as the Glorpsuit.

The phase locket is pretty fucking broken.

Why were these two characters chosen to face off?

Because Shovel Knight has moves vaguely reminiscent of NES Scrooge (despite the fact the inspiration for the game was actually Zelda 2).

They both have really good platforming games and both play similarly

>look up video
>learn ScrewAttack has a premium service

Has this always been a thing?

A shame. I like Shove Knight.

So, who is fighting next?

yup, they are scamming people into buying for early access to content that'll be free on youtube three days later.

Venom vs ???

Blue Beetle would be cool

IIRC it was integrated as part of the Rooster Teeth merger. The service isn't really worth it though, there's really only one exclusive people have said was good. (Unless if you want to pay money to watch fucking RWBY early)

No.
Screwattack is part of the Roosterteeth family now that RT became part of Full Screen. SA now abides by RT's rules when it comes to videos.

I like SK too, but he was put in over his head. This fight isn't remotely fair unless they limited Scrooge to NES control rules.

Batman.

I just make a new account every month and use 1 time only credit-cards to get the free trials.

How strong is Donald? i always thought he was a wimp in comparassion with Scrooge

From what I know, once he gets red with rage he is unstoppable.

Scrooge McDuck can breathe in space.

Depends entirely upon how mad he is.

This guy probably destroyed entire nazi camps all by himself, back in WW2

Anyone got the m3u8?

He has God-like strength powered by anger, frustration, spite and determination alike.

>m3u8
What does this mean?

No he can't. They had space helmets. Unless you take the NES game as the authority on the matter and not just sprite laziness.

>sprite laziness.
>nes
more like system limitations.

Someone post the rage pages in the bank that shit is brutal

The NES had plenty of tricks to add to sprite density. If they didn't add a helmet to him for 1 level, yes, it was laziness.

m3u8 is the way to pirate RT/SA content.