Vox, "The Punisher tells a story about white male anger, wrapped in blood and guns."

>Without giving too much away, the show plays with the idea of what we think our “enemies” look like — suggesting that we’ve been taught they’ll always be brown, Muslim, Middle Eastern — and then introduces white, male characters who are more than happy to manipulate this stereotype and abuse it for their own benefit. These men are more than happy to play up the idea that brown skin equals bad guys, casting nations of people as faceless, dehumanized monsters who are to blame for every ill. Violence against those people, the men believe, is what turns Americans into heroes.

vox.com/culture/2017/11/13/16413024/marvel-punisher-review

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ct82Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews are not white
Also brown people are mostly responsible for the crime in America

> mfw cuckflix edited the story and changed the narrative to play into their cucked numale brainlet sjw viewerbase.
> mfw this same user base turns on them
> muh white guilt pledge

Fuck, I love this timeline

Why do you care about crime rates if you never leave your mom's basement?

They turned the Punishes story into Jason Borne. It's disgusting

Say that again in English this time.

This/thread

ching chong ping pongiru

>sips your white tears, you bunch of monsters who are to blame for every ill

>Vox
>aka Antifa Daily

It's good then?

post archive noob.

archive.is/ct82Y

>Yes Goy don’t listen to this SJW. It’s the patriotic duty of every American boy and girl to hate the enemy and fight for the glory of our allies in Tel Aviv.

>These men are more than happy to play up the idea that brown skin equals bad guys

Blacks are 12.5% of the population of America, yet they commit 50% of the murders. If black people disappeared overnight the murder rate for the entire USA would be cut in half.

What does the Punisher have to do with middle easterners? In most of his comic book runs, he goes after the mob and random criminals who do horrific shit.

How bout fuck em all?

his prime targets are mobsters and organized crime of various ethnic backgrounds.

>nu-male has to see everything through prescription tinted hipster glasses
Can't wait to watch it tbqfc

>most popular Punisher story of all time is literally about him just cleaning out a ghetto full of gangbanging wanna be rappers, which even include him making fun of they way black rappers like to hold guns sideways
>they change it into the generic "white men are evil and racist" plot line
fuck this gay earth

you should have deported them after 1865

Nice meme, did you borrow it from the losers over at cancerous /pol

>bad guys are all white army guys plotting
>still find some way to complain

Christ dudes, look at this post...

>suggesting that we’ve been taught they’ll always be brown, Muslim, Middle Eastern

Funny, I remember all the bad guys in movies being played by white British dudes.

You'd have to go back a long way to find a movie where the good guy guns down an
endless horde of Indians or whatever, free of political commentary.
Most enemies in my lifetimes have been the aforementioned evil Brits or zombies/stormtroopers/Orcs
or other politically safe stand-in enemies. Hell, even the good old Ruskies in the 80s were white guys.
They were even the final bosses in Rambo: FBPt2.

The only time ethnic "minorities" are shown as "le enemy and brutally gunned down on screen,
is when the movie is forming a critique of the protagonists and the general moral minefield
and inhumanity of war.

Anyway, so Punisher is going to be yet more Marxist anti-white bullshit, huh?
We'll just ignore all those viscous beheadings at home and abroad, 9/11, vehicle-based terror attacks,
rapes, gays bring pushed off rooftops...because muh ebil white man behind dah scenes make us
hate dah brown man for no reason!!

In this iteration of the Punisher instead of being a Vietnam war veteran, he fought in Afghanistan to keep it current.

>getting triggered by somebody not liking redshirt fascists.

you need to leave

>cleaning out a ghetto full of gangbanging wanna be rappers, which even include him making fun of they way black rappers like to hold guns sideways
You can't make a multi episode show out of that. Would be a nice opening for the series tho until he meets up with microchip. He has to have a goal and a big bad not just random killing.

Lincoln wanted to.

It almost sounds like a marketing trick to make people think
>hey these sensitive SJWs hate The Punisher! must be hardcore as fuck, I'll have to see it

>white male is the real evil
wow what an original and brave story, 10/10

>Without giving too much away, the show plays with the idea of what we think our “enemies” look like — suggesting that we’ve been taught they’ll always be Nazis — and then introduces colored male characters who are more than happy to manipulate this stereotype and abuse it for their own benefit. These men are more than happy to play up the idea that white skin equals bad guys, casting nations of people as faceless, dehumanized monsters who are to blame for every ill. Violence against those people, the men believe, is what turns Americans into heroes.

has anyone actually met one of these people in real life?

i can't imagine they really think this way, or how often they would get btfo in real life if they did and dared to express it

Stop being a little bitch

If they existed they’re probably insufferable cunts who pair up with other insufferable cunts

I don't see a problem with that option. North Korea is at most a minor annoyance. A war with N.K would be like a nuclear Vietnam.

So Sup Forums has already decided it won't like the series no matter what due to SJWs.

Thats good because that is actually what it was meant to do dingbats.

>I won't eat shit
>oh wow look at this guy, he already decided he doens't like shit without even tasting it

I don't know, sounds like it was a good review and this guy just needed to project some of his shit onto the series. Probably best to watch myself and form an opinion based on personal experience.

xD

its what ill be doing

If lefties hate it, chances are that I'm going to like it.

Nice cringe post, reddit

reminder that you are never going to be welcome here.

Basically this!

This I can attest to.

VOX, VICE, Buzzfeed, Huffpost = Kikes and shitskins crying because they aren't white.

they like the race aspect of it (aka evil white men), they only dislike the guns part of it

>/pol

Is this a bait or you're fresh off the reddit boat? I really can't tell anymore.

Salty nigger detected. I don't live in a basement and the only mother's house I share is your fat nigger mom's house when I force her to go down on me as the natural slave she is.

Even if you don't like it, you can't compare the HuffPost with the other three.

I leave my mom's basement everytime I fuck your mom.

>A war with N.K would be like a nuclear Vietnam

So yet another journalist who can never stop thinking about skin color and then proceeds to lecture everyone on racism.

What!?

Okay I'm really fucking tired of this. Every time a movie features a white guy who is somewhat angry or really mad, liberal media instantly categorizes it as "The angry white male problem/narrative".

If a black guy is angry, it's just "someone who's angry".

Have white people suddenlybecome so "privileged" that they've lost their right to be angry without becoming a negative part of the leftist narrative?

If Vietnam had been a nuclear war, US would have won, dumbass.

Independent goy alarm, seize him at once

I bet he's working for the HP or something. We have to deal with these faggots in Sup Forums now.

I had a Jewish girlfriend while I studied at university, the worst thing I've done. Having a Jewish girlfriend is a better redpill than reading the Mein Kampf.

But Punisher being white and male is nothing to do with the character. And his enemies are generally white male criminals. Like, y'know, mafia.

They need to stop casting this guy in anything, he's trash, he spoils everything he's in.

In both Rambo 3 and The Living Daylights the Afghans are on the good guys side against the evil Russians.

And were his family killed in muslim terrorist crossfire?

Trying to appeal people who can't be satisfied...

It's Vox. They probably imagined half of that.

That's what I said, it was projecting. Basically the dude liked the action and violence and needed an excuse to give it a positive review.

I hate leftists, I wish that I could get away with murdering them.

I genuinely wonder what the article would have looked like if Kikewood had cast a nigger as The Punisher.

Nice bait

This has to be bait