Whoa

Whoa..

No Empire of Dirt is a documentary you dumb lazy nigger.

So has he officially gone off the deep end?

ummmm no sweetie it is a comedy

But real talk tho

Get Out is good and scary af

Yeah I remember when my black friend was possessed by an old white man via braim transplant. Happens all the time.

Don't forget cannibal warlords of Liberia

the most overused reaction gif on twitter, you see the same 5 gifs it's annoying

yeah, you just don't know how hard it is as a black man in 2017 with endless white bitches jumping on your BBC. the struggle. and then these white bitches' families have the nerve to treat you nicely.

Just as insurance, if you're a Sup Forums-brainlet who can't understand narrative or satire, this movie is ON YOUR SIDE

it's making fun of libshits who virtue signal and feitishize black people

>halfbreed hates himself
>makes a movie about it

Mulattos are fucking annoying

Dumb artsy try-hard nigger

People realize Get Out was his movie against libcucks, right? Why does Sup Forums hate it so much, it takes a massive shit on the diversity movement

Then he should go back to Africa.

Let's say that white people get wiped out completely. Including Jews because hey, to a black person white is white. So no white skinned people on Earth. Majority goes to Asian people next. Now there's more of the population of the world that's Asian and still a minority of other races. Do you just keep wiping out the majority race? Because mathematically there is always a majority and a minority unless you enacted strict laws governing which people can reproduce and how much.

>nigger fucking a white girl
>on our side

Spotted the soyboy cuckold.

>too much of a pussy to end it like The Night of a Living dead like he wanted originally

It'd have to be funny to be a comedy. simple 'lol crazy white people xD and uncle toms!' isn't too funny.

>nigger kills his girlfriend and her entire family
He's right

Why is it always the mulattos who have to be the most extreme with their racism?

Is it because they are rejected by whites AND blacks? Imagine the shame.

SO STAY WOKE
NIGGAS CREEPIN

denying white women their BBCs is anti-white.

whats a mulatto ?
does it have to do anyrthing with mulató cigány ?

deep

this really convinced me to stop killing all black people I meet,

I now regret it all
but this tweet

it made me change

also i liv e in poland and it wa s a bitch to go to germany just to shoot
niggers

fuckin gypsy

that unless part is what they want

damn you're right, I guess it's a good thing you have all of those white children with your aryan wife to balance that out

there are interracial relationships happening RIGHT NOW in REAL LIFE that you can't stop? How does it feel to get cucked by reality? Fucking faggot

Why do I suspect this pic was taken in Detoilet?

Those shadows are lifting the women out of the pool! Someone needs to help them!

so yes ?

>Comedian makes a joke
>Sup Forums shits itself

>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/

perhaps because that's where your mom moved to

It's also part "white people benefit from blacks at the expense of them (which is a subtle WE WUZ swooced right in for you), yet acting like there are in the right. fucking white people, man"

becuase pol hates to admit that a black dude created something thats actually good.
pol is just being silly

fucking white people, man

BUT BUT A BLACK GUY KISSES A WHITE GIRL AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Majority goes to Asian people next

What? Asians are already the majority. Whites are actually a tiny minority.

>>becuase pol hates to admit that a black dude created something thats actually good.
>Peele
>black
Nice joke. Both him and Key have massive inferiority complexes about how they aren't black.

>almost a shot for shot remake of skeleton key

>It'd have to be funny to be a comedy

No. It has to try to be funny, doesn't need to succeed.

indians are waaay more middle eastern than asian in terms of their appearance AND culture

Get out fucking sucks and I'm black. I get what he was trying to do but the film is meh and overrated

black peopel were a fucking mistake

>it's making fun of libshits who virtue signal and feitishize black people
that's subtle. what's more prominent in the movie is "evil white man"

what ?
does this matter ?

Straight white dudes BTFO

Real leftists hate the kind of faux libs Get Out was shitting on anyway.

The biggest mistake the US ever made is letting the slaves stay after they were freed.

Indian culture has more in common with south east asia than the middle east

Open a fucking history book for once

huh? That's your victim complex speaking. It is making fun of a particular kind of white person, not all white people. Just because the villains are white doesn't mean the movie has a message against all white people. In fact, the movie makes it pretty fucking explicit that it is making fun of those who are overly liberal.

Remember Sup Forums

It's

Okay

To

Be

White

Do you not realize it's shitting on creepy azz crackaz as a whole?
>Rich white liberals see blacks as animals to parade around for brownie points
>Rich white conservatives see blacks as animals
so le woke

Do you really think Asians are going to get wiped out? Even in terms of pure numbers, the Chinks can change their policy and within a month, have 5x the population growth.

>he thinks he can use logic against Sup Forums
muh nigga

>STILL trying to force this meme in the pathetic hope eveyone suddenly stops realizing how cringy and pathetic it is

it does bitch about liberals, but not from a conservative point of view, but from and even more radical left wing view that liberals dont go far enough in cucking out.

Also, Jordan Peele is very obviously a closted homosexual man and has some identity issues to work out with being gay and with being mixed race

I am married to a white woman with 2 white children and I fuck nigger women on the side cuckboy. How does that make you feel?

why do you think this ? an even more liberal dude than the ones in the movie would suck even more black cock for darkpoints no ?
>Also, Jordan Peele is very obviously a closted homosexual man and has some identity issues to work out with being gay and with being mixed race
irrelevant

This. In end, the point that the movie ends up making is that all white people hate you, black man, and those who tolerate or even like you are just pretending, in actuality they want to kill you or take your magic Yakub genes for themselves.

it only makes fun of anyone who would be as stupid as to claim that racism in america is over.

i dont think anybody cares about your fake story user

I can't even describe how activated my almonds are

>Willingly putting your old white soul brain into a black body

God no, why. Just pick a grade a specimen Germanic Chad.

You making things up probably makes him feel nothing. You're a virgin.

couldn't there be at least one cool white person in the movie? you know, for diversity's sake?

Real leftists know that identity politics is a bullshit diversion plotted by (((them))) and (((they))) are another boogeyman diversion plotted by the real evil to keep masses from being class conscious.

>lying on the internet
huh wow I never thought of it that way

That would be racist.

nope, it’s objectively good

>race baiting low effort director
>black guy going "OH HEELLLLL NO"

sssshhhhhh
you dont want to make pol think they are actually the same as the liberals in the grand scheme of the eternal jew. that would take even the little nonexisting pride they have.
so stfu

>a documentary
Wait so you can really transfer someones brain into another persons body and taken over their consciousness?
Woah...

NORMIES
GET OUT

>no true scotsman fallacy

>How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real 2K7 Edition

Deluded niggers should be banned from Twatter.

That nigger should go to jail then

>identity politics
>class conscious

ITT: Comedian makes joke, mental midgets who can't into anything whatsoever sperg out uncontrollably.

Golden Globe Nominated Comedy

were the last two too big on words for you?

an angry post such as yours will never ever get the normies out. but it will make you look like a pathetic loser .

It's calle a "joke." Are you at all familiar with the concept of humor?

No it isn't. It's good (not "as fuck") but it's barely horror. The one scene that ratchets up any tension is le man running at camera trope and the ending is just kill whitey over and over again with little trouble. I liked it, but it was hardly and effective horror movie in the way it obviously wanted to be and should of played up the underlying comedic angle. The friend who was dead right about everything was great. 3.5/5 (white critics should stop hating themselves and rate things objectively)

I've seen at least ten niggers in one room today. I am a med student and they don't even wear gloves while they are working with corpses. My professor called them faggots. They also wear hats indoors, which is a sure sign of a brute here.

Post more prime Figura.

Wrong it's from the UK

u sayin whitey b stealin our branez n shit???

I thought Get Out is a comedy.

it's a fuckin mess. horror comedy with racial/political undertones. the kind of stuff you see in short film festivals. yet everyone is creaming their pants over it because of white guilt.

Hmm, white guilt? What is that shit?
I am Russian, I don't have such a thing

He totally hates those liberals.

FUCK U WYPIPO

>>race baiting low effort director
Thing is he is being touted as a great director now... It's a fucking joke.