Fuck you, Hollywood

Fuck you, Hollywood.

not trying to start shit but why does DC has such terrible concept heroes. Aquaman (the original orange guy), Cyborg. Are both aesthetically ugly, what were they thinking?

Martian is also ugly, but he is a martian so I guess I forgive him. That one hawk girl or guy is also very lame design-wise.

Just what the fuck happened? DC came first they had a monopoly on designs, how could they just come up with that?

This is why I can't take Justice League seriously (among other reasons). From watching the trailers, it actually looks like it could be pretty fun and I'm usually a fan of Snyder's action scenes. But oh my god, how did they possibly let this Cyborg design past concept? It looks like someone crumpled up aluminum foil here, and even worse when it is moving at all. It's not even poor implementation, the concept is just trash. The rest of the trailer looks pretty good aesthetically but I just can't help but be taken out of everything whenever I see this guy.

It's terrible costuming.
They don't know how to properly transfer 2D art and designs into a live action, 3D medium.

The culprit's name is Zack Snyder, creator of such great action movies like.....Sucker Punch

Cyborg is a fine concept for a superhero, and there's plenty of story mileage there

>athlete loses his body
>distant but genius father studying alien tech
>incredibly advanced alien tech rebuilds him
>at one point the body separates with him and becomes his greatest enemy, etc.

Snyder just fucked it all up, he's even had great armor redesigns in the past few years that would have looked great on-screen.

It's like you took all the fucking horrendous shit from the Bayformer movies, boiled it until it was a concentrated syrup, and then painted it into some abstract, fucked up idea of what a human is supposed to look like.

And the worst part -- the WORST FUCKING PART -- is that right there in the middle of it all is a real human head, forever just hovering there like the exclamation point at the end of the sentence "JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP SENPAI!"

But HE'S JUST A FUCKING CYBORG THOUGH

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM

YOU COULD PUT MOTHERBOX SHIT ON ME AND I WOULD LITERALLY JUST BE A WHITE VERSION OF HIM WITH ALL THE SAME ABILITIES

That's a nice drawing of Cyborg.
Didn't even have to use CG and they could have saved so much money in the process.

why did they make a nigger the robot in both?

>Cyborg is a fine concept for a superhero
That's a very good drawing of him, a shitload better than his design in the movies and Teen Titans.

this is the difference between wanting to make a movie and just wanting to get paid

because if I had a trillion dollar piece of machinery, i'd definitely want a Kang to have control of it

only time I liked Cyborg was in teen titans. that was also the only show that didn´t give him a vomit inducing design.
something about human flesh mixed with shitty looking metal is just disgusting to me

The same is true of Flash and Green lantern though.

I think what irks me about him is that he fills the "tech guy" place, when that is supposed to be Batman's shtick (at least in relation with the League). Martian Manhunter or GL (Hal or John - probably John) would have fit the "knows about aliens" category much better than a school athlete. Cyborg as a character will always be more of a Teen Titans guy than a Just League guy.

>He's just a super advanced Cyborg
>There's nothing special about him

OK dude

The design in that drawing looks great. The flesh arms and musculature of the torso remind you that there's a human component to him and that he's not just a half of a face copy-pasted onto a decepticon.

>just a cyborg
>literally alien technology
>can control darkseid tech and teleport anywhere on earth

No not really. You wouldn't be able to use a lantern ring

He looked like that not long ago. He got changed back to a tank for this shit film

Fuck cyborg. I want Metallo. DC needs more decent villains in their movies, not absolute garbage like wolfie.

Shits been started whether you want it or not. DC has great designs, the issue is that Cyborg is not a good character and Aquaman isn't either. Literally today's issue of Justice League with the Metal tie in was the first time I found him interesting

just knew from the instant the trailer dropped that it was shit. aesthetically the DC films have dropped from MoS>BvS>JL. Color saturation, off putting CG like cyborg, bunch of "artistic" shots that just looks like they're trying to hide how awful the set really is.

I just want DC to make good shit. First part of MoS was great, but once Snyder takes over it just goes all over the place. And it keep on going.

Hrs gotten even more powerful thanks to today's issue

where is Aquaman in this image?

they do have Doomsday which they fucked up, Darkseid, Lex which they fucked up, Zod wasnt too bad. Batman has a good pool of supervillains, however most fit Batman

Cyborg is just a shitter version of Iron man. He should have been left on the Teen Titans, he fits much better there

Probably watching Manta kill his kid and fuck his wife

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS!

Black Manta is based and I like his design.

I need to catch up with this book, gonna dl it later tonight

I just hope that IF there is ever a solo cyborg movie years from now, the director will use the "he seperated from Grid" excuse to completely redesign his look

I'm worried about Aquaman now. With WB going full quip they probably wont show Manta as the cold psychopath he's supposed to be

They don't even need to do that. Its a mother box. Its basically magic. They should just have him change his own body

>remember when I killed your kid lol?

this is like an Austin Powers bit

wtf am I looking at?

Aquaman is a quipmaster in Justice Leage

Everything posted in this thread reminds me why capeshit is universally derided. there's absolutely nothing about these characters that is even mildly interesting...how can someone like this shit lmao

>Americans can only argue about Marvel vs DC just like democrats vs republicans.
KEK

>a low budget british flick looks better than a massive hollywood blockbuster

lmao

dont talk shit about my boy

Fucking hell. If DC is supposed to be so gritty and realistic why didn't they make him more subtle. Literally just a bionic eye is fine

Pepsi-Coke, Dems-Repubs, Marvel-DC

I want to gas all of humanity sometimes

>capeshit is universally derided
>yet the most successful films for the past decade

hmmmmm

NOOOOOO NONONO NOOOO

AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

When will people learn that dogshit for the masses is rarely any good no matter how much money you throw at it?

>manhunter

He never mentioned Marlel, you cuck. in fact, you are the first one to type that word in this thread.

He just doesn't look like a superhero. Vision suffers from the same. I can't imagine the new York pedestrians cheering up for him.

>Sucker Punch

SP is better than any capeshit

>budget: $13 million
>using state of the art 30 years ago film-making technology

Oh yeah, strange phenoneman.
He said
>Shits been started whether you want it or not. DC has great designs
in relation to user saying
not trying to start shit but why does DC has such terrible concept heroes

So what other company did he mean then?

Anime superheroes. Pic related, best "cyborg"

I'm the guy who said that, wasn't referring to dc at all. the shit I was referring to was completely between OP and DC

Ray Fisher seem's like a great guy that brings a lot of enthusiasm, it's just too bad he didn't get a suit and the design of his character will overshadow him.

Nothing wrong with cyborg, it's an implementation problem

marvel and dc need to pump these movies out as quickly as possible. that's why a lot of the cgi looked so bad in spider-man: homecoming.

This. They are running out of time. Capeshit is dying. They need to print as many movies as possible until it collapses.

They are sweating bullets.

As a kid I though Viz was the shit. And I hate green and yellow so much I don’t even eat the Skittles.

>showing Vic the world of The Just to convince to save The Multiverse
lol

Selected worlds of the local 52 multiverse including Earth-One, The New Frontier, and The Just

Overbudget pile of shit. Gluttonous spending to the extreme

wait for it

So every hero ever? Retard.

You should look yourself in the mirror before talking about gluttonous

Wait for it

>implying you will ever be Lex Luthor
You are not an Apex Human with 10/10 brains

But is he powerful enough to be madara uchiha??

Well clearly you dont understand the deeper meaning behind the film. The whole fantsy aspec is a hallucination from a mentally ill patient to cope with her sisters death.

The theatrical cut had a crusial scene cut to maintain a pg13 rating. The doctor who does the lobotomy at the end is the same person who is the rich guy baby doll is suppose to have sex with

>your move creep

While I appreciate the drawing of that cyborg on flames, the dialogue is cringe as fuck, also who is the blind joker?

Speedsters each have different limits which comes down to personality, even if you or I got hit by the lightning Wally, Barry and Thawne would probably vaporize us

Lanterns are pretty much the same except if you don't have a certain limit of X emotion (which is way above what most people can pull up) the ring won't even fucking glow

Y’know what they say it would cost the same amount of spendings to market a film. So in theoretically, putting up 300 mills $ more to sell this one that sums up to 600 mills $ !!! With this kind of name value, do you think it’s possible they spend less than usual to get maximum outcome out of the game ???

Why is Cyborg a JL member and not TT member these days?

They lack another black guy? Martian Manhunter counts, green aliens = black people

He looks like a fucking Michael Bay transformer

Dying? They're making more and more money.

Why is that shitty-looking cenobite enslaving all the heroes?

>dead or alive, you're coming with me.

Hello

You're missing the point you autists.

You could stick the Arc reactor in me and strap me into an Iron man suit, Tony Stark would still kick the shit out of me because he's Tony Stark and I'm not
You could jam that glowing Kryptonian DNA shit in me but as always happens when humans do that, Superman comes along and wrecks them because he's still Superman

I don't even need to explain Batman or Green Arrow

Cyborg isn't smart, he isn't special, he's just a dude who HAPPENED to have his body fucked up whilst his father who HAPPENED to be a genius HAPPENED to have a motherbox in his possession.
Basically FUCK CYBORG

>come quietly or there will be... trouble.

Thor 3 won't reach 5 million, neither will Justice League.

It's over, the world has moved on.

That movie had one good scene, when he's reacting to what's left of himself. That was fucking fantastic and really disconcerting.

A Joker Batman. DC has been destroying marvel these past few months with a big event about Batmen from a "dark" multiverse invading. Every issue and every tie in that comes out gets #1 on comixology. A fucking female aquaman merged with batman tie in issue beat Marvel Legacy in sales. It's been a bloodbath

I don't think Tony Stark would necessary beat you if you had Tony's armor and he didn't have it. I mean how would he defeat you without his armor? He is a nobody.

The thing is he built his own armor and maintains it, cyborg just happened to find it.

Dead or alive, you are coming with me

So, what, it sold 50 issues?

they should have stuck with the silver body. saving Mass Effect Cop for a villain.

Maybe you want Steel, too?
You want some of that juicy Shaq meat?

But HE'S JUST A FUCKING KRYPTONIAN THOUGH

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM

YOU COULD PUT KRYPTONIAN HERITAGE SHIT ON ME AND I WOULD LITERALLY JUST BE A VIRGIN VERSION OF HIM WITH ALL THE SAME ABILITIES

>5 million
What?

It's happened literally dozens of times in the comics where villain of the week steals Tony's shit and he has to use his wits to beat the guy sans armor (although sometimes he pulls bullshit like "lol your armor is based on Starktech and I have a killcode that nopes all Starktech GG m90")

>Cyborg One Million
>just looks like normal Cyborg
What did they mean by this?

>who is the blind joker
The latest sort of event revealed the existence of a fucked-up "dark multiverse" created by nightmares in the "main" multiverse. The villains are all Batmen from other multiverses
>Batman who kills Flash to steal the Speed Force
>Batman who gets nanomachine'd by an Alfred AI
>Batman who became the Joker
etc.

Holy fuck, they really ran out of ideas

Indeed, no idea why they thought the edgy suit was a good idea

why is joke+batman just penance from civil war

So they are all batmen? How were they created? Or is it a multiverse thing?

Oh, I actually didn't know Tony ever fought without his armor, that's pretty based of him.

Never thought I'd find a level of reeing so autistic it would actually make me defend superman but they at least make clear about him that he's more than what the lottery of birth gave him