Apparently the first 3 issues of Secret Empire will release on Free Comic Book Day

Apparently the first 3 issues of Secret Empire will release on Free Comic Book Day

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTabs/status/836305362974306305
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever gets it over with more quickly.

>Just Get It Over With: The Event
LOL

No, only FCBD Secret Empire comes out on FCBD, May 6th.
Issue 0 comes out in late April, Issue 1 comes out May 3rd.

> The villain is DC

It's not
Secret Empire Vol 1 #0 - April 19, 2017
Secret Empire Vol 1 #1 - May 3, 2017
Free Comic Book Day Vol 2017 - May 6, 2017

The solicits say otherwise. Empire has its own fcbd chapter on top of 0/1/2/

twitter.com/JoeTabs/status/836305362974306305

Soooo, Marvel Rebirth rumors are basically confirmed then, right?

Reading comprehension. They'll all be on sale that day, that doesn't mean they'll all come out on the same day.

Yes, because #0 and #1 will already be out by the time the FCBD issue is out. Hence all three will be available on FCBD, but they're not all coming out on the same day like you are claiming. Don't be dense.

>Marvel Rebirth
What is this even supposed to mean and what from that tweet made you think this?

Yes, after Secret Empire Marvel will be doing another relaunch (like they've done after every summer event for the past 6 years), this time called "Make Mine Marvel." If yet another relaunch translates to "Marvel Rebirth" to you, then yes, Marvel Rebirth confirmed.

Marvel Rebirth is a theory that Marvel is going to try and do what DC did with Rebirth. Go back to the basics with the characters, bring back some of the originals and phase out some of the legacy characters, bring back big-name talent.

Their back to basics approach ya dip. The post the user used leaking it said they'd try to get Secret Empire over with as soon as possible, since it would be the last politically focused comic they'd put out.

Yeah but legacies are staying. With their memtors in their old costumes.

It's the far left politics going.

It feels like that would cannibalize their sales. Like are they really going to have 3 Iron Man ongoings? They would die in 6 issues.

Nah just axe one. Doom becomes ff or ironheart and ironman share a book.

Worked for glga and other buddy comics.

Marvel should know by now old d and c lister names dont draw a dime.

Nah, Famuella, Generations is going to be offing most of them Avengers Arena style. Minus Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales though. Which sucks, because Miles is one of the few of the new characters that I feel is beyond redemption.

>issue #0
What the hell is the point of number an issue #0. Just start with #1.

Miles is one of the ones who needs to go the most.

I know, but he has a movie coming out and Marvel wants those $$$$$$'s. Also, Bendis and a fear of public outcry for getting rid of the "Super progressive Miles Morales!"

Nah.

He's the safest one for now until Bendis retires or leaves marvel.

Generations is being written by Waid. I think it's just another Champions kinda deal.
I do think the legacies are gonna die soon, just not yet

What fuckin movie does Miles have coming out?! he's not in the new Spider-Man movie as well is he?

Nah, Miles just needs a better writer. Having a kid spider-man and freeing Peter up from the status quo hell of "down on his luck bachelor that's in his late 30s but acts like he's in his early 20s" is good.

Who the fuck else is there besides Ms Marvel and Miles? They aren't getting rid of the young xmen.

>freeing Peter up from the status quo hell of "down on his luck bachelor that's in his late 30s but acts like he's in his early 20s" is good.
Too bad that's straight where he's going to again after essentially ruining his company by having every single product of theirs blow up to save the world.

Sam, Cho, Robbie, and a few others.
They mostly have poor sales, even Kamala. Nobody is going to miss them if they're gone, but killing Kamala would cause some backlash.

Marvel won't kill Sam, that'd break Loeb's heart.

>comic that will be given away for free will release on Free Comic Book Day

Sam keeps dragging everyone around him down. Something's gotta give.

The current nova book has been incredible though, partly because of Sam. The writer that took over after Loeb dropped the book did good with him too.

He's not a real person. Bad writers drag characters down, not the characters.

Get it over with
I wanna see sales sink even lower

Issue 2 only sold 23k. That's really bad. This is on the fast track to being cancelled by issue 10. Every other book he's been on has had the same effect.
Also, I think Wells' issues were really boring.
Like I said, something's gotta give.

>Miles is one of the ones who needs to go the most.
He's also the highest selling of all of them so he's the only one who is definitely not going anywhere.

Sony is making a Spider-man animated movie about Miles.

>The current nova book has been incredible though
It's selling cancellation numbers at #2.

#0 issues generally serve the purpose of "OK, you didn't read any of the lead-ins to this book so here's everything you need to know being recapped along with some minor set-up before we get into the real thing." Presumably this #0 issue will be to accommodate for all the people who haven't been reading Captain Hydra, Captain Falcon, Thunderbolts, and/or Uncanny Avengers.

Miles doesn't help that in the slightest, that's what they're still doing with Peter. Regardless, they shouldn't to have the same character twice in order to feel obligated to write good stories for Peter, they should be obliged to regardless. Also, this "better writer" meme is bull. Miles has been shit across the board in literally every single one of his appearances minus the one from Ms. Marvel. No one has any idea what to do with the character because quite frankly there is nothing to go off of. Kill him off, if you want a good teenage character than make a teenage character that doesn't ride off the success of another one.

New Falcon, getting rid of Sam's status as Captain America, Kate Bishop, Robbie Reyes, Amedeous Cho, Sam Alexander, Moon Girl (though, moon boy might just be obscure enough to grant her survival), I'm sure there's other's I can't think up of at the moment.

Whor, obviously

Marvel didn't promote that comic at all, issue #3 came out and some people were still surprised about Richard Rider coming back and other didn't know the comic existed.

>Take these FREEEE issues!
>And if you want, pay the $5 per issue for the next 8 issues to complete the story that'll change everything!
Give me one reason why this is as good as DC Rebirth.

nothing here says #0 and #1 will be free.

>johns was willing to buy back issues people returned to him

That is some balls and a clear sign of confidence. Why can't Marvel be as confident in their SECOND EVENT OF THE FUCKING YEAR IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE MARCH WHEN THIS THING STARTS AND CIVIL WAR 2 JUST BARELY FINISHED NOT TOO LONG AGO.

>spidey front and center
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE LEAVE HIM ALONE!

what the hell does spider-man have to do with this shit?

how new to this business are you?

It doesn't look like the #0 and #1 are free. Just the FCBD is free and the other two are avaliable for purchase then. Which would be very Marvel.

I'll miss them

> bring back big-name talent.

How? They're all exclusive at DC

>SECOND EVENT OF THE FUCKING YEAR

4th

>what the hell does spider-man have to do with this shit?
incoming movie

who is big name at DC?

Margarine Bennet

I hope it tanks

I have had enough of Spencer.

>Presumably this #0 issue will be to accommodate for all the people who haven't been reading Captain Hydra, Captain Falcon, Thunderbolts, and/or Uncanny Avengers.

sooooo....... basically everyone with any sense at all. gotcha, looks like i'm reading issue 0

THE UNIVERSE KEEPS TRYING TO END ITSELF EVERY 3 MONTHS SOMEONE HELP USSSSS!...*Falls Over Dead*

Did people return issues of DC Rebirth? I'm guessing no because everyone I know who bought it loved it or got the second printing.