Avengers vs Justice League

In 2011, if I had told you that a Justice League movie would only make HALF of what an Avengers movie makes, would you have believed me?

Avengers $207 million is unadjusted for inflation.

Company wars is over. Marvel won. Not even memeing, DCEU is unironically over.

in 2011 if you'd told me i wouldn't have cared what big studios were pocketing from literal manchildren except maybe a passing snide comment demonstrating my growing frustrating at the infantalization of the culture around me

2017 is the same

Inflation adjusted, it would be less than half of Avengers 1 with 114 or below, which looks quite plausible.

Could care less at this point. JL still has the better comics.

I would have believed you if you had told me the name of the cast and the director or just the troubled history of it´s making

dont post her. that fucking feel

that´s not how inflation works. inflation means that future money is wroth less / past money is worth more.
you could buy more stuff with one dollar in the year 2011 then you can buy now

>DC SHITFLICK ROCKETS TO 12 DOLLARS!
LMAO

SHILL MODE: OVERDRIVE

>Weekend vs One Wednesday

In the reboot, I hope Warner will not commit the same casting miscast again

Prime Brie was a sensation.

user's spoken, guys. No more DC movies. It'll be tough to cancel the Aquaman that they've already filmed and void all of those Wonder Woman sequel contracts, but it can't be denied that these profitable movies haven't been as profitable as Disney's. It's just embarrassing at this point.

>oh mom look at me. I'm a piece of shit in a toilet full of diarreha

JL is not gonna be as big as the avengers. there is already too much bad press around the movie.
even if the movie turns out pretty good people wont be as excited as the avengers mnovies

Honestly this. The fact that they're trying to spin an expected opening less than not only its competition, but less that the previous movies as a success only proves how hard they're scrambling.

if you're going to insult me please make it intelligible enough for me to get offended by it, you fruit.

>we're above the DC/Marvel wars
>we also look up box office takes for opening weekends
>but we're totally not invested or anything it's ironic, pls believe us, it's all irony

How is it a war if DC never had a chance to begin with

>THING JUST RELEASES
>PAID ASTROTURFING SHILLS ARE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET PROMOTING IT, IN THIS CASE MORE RUNNING DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE THE FLICK IS SO EGREGIOUSLY AND OBVIOUSLY SHIT

HI DCSHILL :^) YOUR MOVIE SUCKS LMAO

Trips have spoken. DC is ded.

Hopefully this will help them make the decision to go edgy with Aquaman, they are tempted to make a Thor clone I can tell. What they should do is make Thor but do it right where all the emotion returns to it.

I wonder if WB ever thinks about how much money Hack Snyder LOST them. It's gotta be about 1.5 to 2 BILLION dollars and that's without JL.

REMINDER: George Miller (of Mad Max fame) was all ready to shoot his version of the Justice League about 6 years ago with the actors cast, costumes made, and the sets built and WB got cold feet. And then opted for HACK SNYDER.

WHAT FUCKING MORONS!

Never forget the power of quips

There was never a war. Not even a competition.

History will look back on the DCEU in the same way we look back and shit on the Batman Forever/Batman and Robin movies, with the exception of Wonder Woman. MoS and BvS in particular will be endlessly mocked, especially in a decade for the hate nostalgia.

Hopefully someone learns a lesson and just gets back to making good Batman and Superman movies instead of trying to ape the cinematic universe shit.

But that's more than the domestic opening of Wonder Woman. And global box office is projected around $100 million more than Suicide Squad.

I realize it's unpleasant for you, but even the disappointing, underperforming Batman vs. Superman was profitable. Sure, they reasonably expected to make a whole lot more profit than $100 million, but it's not like they're going out of business. If you make a big movie with Batman and Superman fighting each other and it only grosses $850 million in theaters, you're well underperforming on expectations, but it takes Mummy 2017 numbers of $400 million and change before universes start getting canceled.

>Complaining about people discussing box office takes and projections on a board for film and television because your side's losing the capefagwars.
MARTHA

>DC is dead
>Spiderman is back where he belongs
>Based Disney is about to buy Fox
What did we do to be blessed with such a wonderful timeline?

Yeah this. I personally think Snyder's movies are in the top 10 each of all comic book movies but he dug them so deep in the elitist hole they couldn't appeal to a mass audience anymore, George Miller would have made them comic booky and still gritty.

I feel really bad for all involved here I think they should not have a phase 2 and reboot after Flashpoint unless it gets a 90%+ RT score.

>History will look back
>with the exception of Wonder Woman
WHY? LOOKING BACK FADES THE SHILLED BOXOFFICE BRAINLETS AND JUDGES THE MERIT OF THE CONTENT

WONDER WOMAN IS OBJECTIVELY LAUGHABLE TRASH

I cant imagine how young and stupid you have to be to think mos and bvs are bad movies and think wonder woman towers above them in any measure of quality

>WHY?
Because it was the only movie that was well regarded by critics and didn't suffer an incredible drop off at the box offices. It will be seen as the noble attempt at correcting the DCEU course. Not a perfect film, or even a great one, but not as offensively awful as what preceded it. Not even close.

>well regarded by critics
YASSS QUEEEN WONDER WOMAN IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW IN DRUMPFS AMERICA FINALLY ITS HER TURN

FULLY WORTHLESS :^)

>A fucking Justice League movie possibly making less than a second Thor sequel

Will WBs kill Snyder?

>Being this mad about the truth.

>Will WBs kill Snyder?
I mean they already did his daughter in, might as well make a family reunion

>Snyder
>Not Whedon

>George Miller would have made them comic booky and still gritty.

George "Happy Feet and Babe 2" Miller was going to make them comic booky and still gritty?

He said pretty specifically that it was aimed at kids, and he cast Common as Green Lantern, and I don't remember Superman being olive in the comics.

>assassination attempt fails
>Snyder goes on a hunt for the WB executives who tried to take his life
>his life becomes more kino than anything he's ever made

You do know its November right?