Ben Affleck has come under fire once again for his response to the many sexual misconduct scandals plaguing Hollywood...

>Ben Affleck has come under fire once again for his response to the many sexual misconduct scandals plaguing Hollywood in recent months, this time for a comment he made during an interview with his “Justice League” co-stars.

>To a question about who they’d like to see added to their Justice League hero supergroup, Affleck, Henry Cavill and Ray Fisher all suggested more female superheroes. Affleck was all for Black Canary. “We could use more women,” he said. Cavill agreed, saying he’d like to see Super Girl, and Fisher suggested Zatanna.

>The interviewer then asked what it’d be like to add Super Girl to the League. Fisher said that “it would create a different dynamic.” Affleck asked the interviewer: “You following the news at all?”

thewrap.com/ben-affleck-sexual-misconduct-joke-news-justice-league-interview-video/

The absolute madman.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VVE10FZm
thewrap.com/ben-affleck-sexual-misconduct-joke-news-justice-league-interview-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED BEN

>conveniently leaving out the fact that Gadot was the only one laughing

to be fair, she probably didn't understand it and thought she should laugh

Holy shit I want to be dominated by Cavill and Mamoa

>SUPERGIRL IS A KAFFIR AND I WILL RAPE HER ONE THOUSAND TIMES TO HONOUR ALLAH

What did ben al-ficki mean by this?

I don't get it.

But...he didn't say anything wrong? Or am i missing something?

oh no user, she just loves laughing at rape victims and tormenting them

here's a pastebin of an article that was removed from Medium

pastebin.com/VVE10FZm

>thewrap.com/ben-affleck-sexual-misconduct-joke-news-justice-league-interview-video/

>guy making a joke is on the same level as actual rapists

>he deserves to be attacked

fucking lefist cucks are as bad as alt-right shitheads

he is an actual harasser on top of joking about it

>“You following the news at all?”
what did he mean by this?

I would love for a someone to explain how what he said was wrong.
These SJWs are trying so hard to make everything an issue, but this time they're just overreaching.

>"we could use more women and Muslims" said Affleck
>"You following the news at all? This is the perfect time, they'll fit right in"
>Gal Gadot was seen furiously nodding

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I don't think he's talking about the sexual harassment news. I don't see any correlation with his comment to that.

for all we know what news he's actually referring to is about the future of the DCEU.

where is the proofs?

/our gal/ is the only one not butthurt.

The dude behind Supergirl got accusations, so he joked about it when the interviewer started promoting it. He's in "I'm outta this shit soon I don't give a fuck" mode.
This was revealed to be tumblr orchestrated.

The fuck is up with these niggers wearing cheap ass poppies? Fuck you you can't afford a pin?

fucking based

>"You following the news?"
>Ben Affleck made a joke about rape
I'm sorry but did I stop understanding English? I have no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

Big Bantz Ben

How come all of them look gay af? Even Gadot. It's not even the clothes, yet i haven't seen a picture with more homoerotic vibe for a while. Damn, that stache

Jesus Christ they all look so triggered at Ben. He's fucking up their only way to make money.

A producer or something for the Supergirl show was accused of sexual harassment or something

Ben implies more girls would lead to rape accusations, but the article most likely paid for disney tries to twist it as something as bad as rape

>for
BY >:O

I don't get it

Lmao that's what the media and those crybabies at twitter are crying for? Well I guess they gotta do what they do.

>This was revealed to be tumblr orchestrated.
So tumblr hate Gal Gadot, howcome?