How come no one made a movie about this great man yet?

How come no one made a movie about this great man yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/debunked-earth-is-a-realm-a-tesla-coil.t8466/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow i never knew frank zappa invented all that stuff

The prestige but it's bad

Bravo Nolan already did. Starring dubsman, and the plot is about checking dubs
btw check em

the prestiege is kinda shitty

I wish the wireless transmission of electricity would have worked better. Such a cool concept not having to deal with utility poles.

If I went back in time I would kill Tesla to keep the industrial revolution from happening, thus preventing both world wars and avoiding the current state of the planet today. We would all be living in comfy villages throughout the northeast with 14 children and 14 year-old wives.

he also invented the self crashing car

he died a virgin.

we wuz inventors.

do it properly senpai.

here.

lechekèm

What a laughable glorification including ridiculous lies. Tesla might have been the better character but Edison had a greater positive impact on the world.

Tesla is r*ddit.

Newton is /ourguy/

Edison was a Jew who got outjewed by Jews

HE WAS A FLAT EARTHIST

THAT'S A BIG NO-NO

>tesla
>industrial revolution

are you fucking retarded?

Newton: reddit
Hooke: Sup Forums

but it's nolan's only good movie

reddit: the person

It won't show jews at good light.

Who the fuck would want to watch a movie about brain damaged turk

Jews dont want the world know about Tesla.

Ask anyone today about Tesla and 95% would never guess what did guy did.

Thats the power of the jew, but the knowledge will come out eventually. And jews will loose.

>HE WAS A FLAT EARTHIST
He wasn't. Flattards misinterprets things he said.

Yeah but Bowie.

Didn't they just make one starting Cumberbatch as Edison?

why does the alt-right/whatever have a hardon for this guy? never heard his aryan/nazi/jew relations

>“Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environement. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and the moon are powered wirelessly with electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electro-magnetic levitation. Electromagnetic levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the firmament.”

pretty straight-forward desu

Most overrated faggot in history, pretty much did nothing of use, but it makes normies and redditors feel good and intelligent cos rooting for the le underdog xDDD that got cucked

reddit: Tesla
Sup Forums: Von Neumann

>Sup Forums is Jewish
makes sense

>requesting the Virgin Tesla and the Chad Edison

>doesn't even know basic history
>reddit spacing
t. Reddit

Tesla was an excellent engineer and tinkerer but didn't really know anything about the underlying physics. The people that worship him are the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE™ xDDD" types

Stop being a retarded contrarian, both tesla and von Neumann were great scientists.

metabunk.org/debunked-earth-is-a-realm-a-tesla-coil.t8466/

>Sup Forums
>Von Neumann

lol no, von neuman was a literal ubermensch that the world sees one in a thousand years, Sup Forums is a bunch of borderline retarded kids roleplaying as "alpha" males and saviros of wesern values, lmao

>did nothing of use
>transmission of energy across several thousands of kilometers without losses
>nothing of use

Kill you are self.

I don't kniw why Sup Forums gets triggered so much from pop sci people, still much better than being a redneck posting comment amen or you will go to hell fb posts.

bro sorry to burst your bubble but the first industrial revolution started about 100 years before Tesla was born

is that site like Snopes 2 lol

>a fucking third world gypsy
nah, at least make a movie for the better gypo

Because he was kind of an asshole.

SJWs hate the sciences because facts don't care about their feels.

kill yourself americunt

edison had zero impact, people he stole inventions from had impact

Zappa was quite a visionary.

>le loseless energy exists
he was a brainlet

Because he's an overhyped reddit man that conspiracy tards believe had the formula for free energy or whatever. Yes, he is an incredible man who's development made possible the mass use of electricity, but that doesn't mean he was some alien reptilian.

this
always just calling people reddit doesnt make you automatically right. ive always wondered what these people look like who call everyone reddit and think the arguement there somehow is won. its equal to a wet fart

What does this have to do with my post

The industrial revolution happened like 200 years before Tesla was born. Killing him wouldn't stop it.

cos no one likes croatians

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

it needs to be a tv show

Edison as the villain

Sorry but nikola von tesla was dutch.

mad croatian gypsy lmao

and whom did he steal his inventions from may i ask ?
HARD MODE: you cant just say the jews did it

This is exactly how I feel.

Sup Forumssmokers are right wing SJWs

what the fuck is a dutch lmao

He already has a couple of movies

>without losses

Will there ever be a movie adaption of any of his writings? would the last men even go to see it?

Sorry but nikola bin tesla bin mohamed is an arab scientist from the Golden age of the abbasids

bellend tarr made a movie about his horsey

Jews really hate him

>WESTINGHOUSED

>9gag memes are now completely accepted on Sup Forums

/ourguy/

Don't you have a muslim to suck off Charles?

You mean Niklaas Teslazoon?

what are you shitters talking about, Nikola Teslic was a Serb

>Jews really hate him
why, he looks like a kike

Bowie portraying Tesla was a mistake.

wouldnt have prevented shit mate

reddit was a mistake