Is he acutally a good actor or only recognized for his meme body transformations?

Is he acutally a good actor or only recognized for his meme body transformations?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0106598/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

he is completely average. he is usually the christian bale character. the only movie i know that was different was the fighter with the vietnamfukngshitsman

>being an arcane sorcerer is a meme now
fuck this board

Wait till you see the... oh no no no

he's entertaining to watch which is the intent. this meme about actors needing to be actually convincing in their roles is horseshit. if christian bale actually acted and behaved like dick cheney, and the film was just a realistic depiction of cheney, it'd be boring. people don't want that. they want top notch hammy acting and memes and christian bale delivers. if you want accuracy, just watch a documentary, fag.

How was he different in Rescue Dawn? I honestly don't know. I don't even remember watching it.

Did you find Daniel Day-Lewis as Lincoln boring?

is there a video of this man? I've only seen photos

imdb.com/title/tt0106598/

no because i didn't watch it because it looked like crap. but daniel day lewis is similar to christian bale in the films of his i have seen, such as gangs of new york -- hammy over-the-top acting and memes. this convinces me further of my suspicion that people don't actually know what an accurate portrayal of a thing would be like, and when they're entertained by something, they apply whatever adjectives in their vocabulary are synonyms for good -- realistic, retardedly, being one of them.

What about 3:10 to Yuma or whatever that movie was called? Bale was pretty good, wasn't he?

What happened to you that made you write like this?

His transformation into a Lowell bred junie Masshole for The Fighter from a classy Brit was enough to convince me that he is the real deal.

kevin spacey climbed on top of me.

Is that hideous thing on his face getting bigger?

Do you remember any movie where you think he's not believable or overacting?

Christ he looks like fucking Pawn Stars

>cernunnos
>looks a lot of cenarius from warcraft
>name is similar

>sure just change a few things so it isn't obvious

>THAT QUOTE
>HIS SMIRK

LEL

I seen most of his movies and he really isnt that great except for American Psycho.

he's amazing. unironically one of the best actors of our generation

is this shopped ?
his hair is terrible as sin.

>Trump has bad hair
STOP THE PRESSES

He's the opposite of someone who plays themselves in every role

i dont think thats trump m8

ya ding dong diddly pinhead