WE FUCKING DID IT

WE FUCKING DID IT

Pack your bags marvelcucks, Its our time now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE FUCKING TRILLION

fake news

Doesn't every movie fly towards a Billion weekend opening? Some just come a lot closer than others.

Friendly reminder that It made $123m during its opening weekend

NICE FAKE NUMBERS

ONE QUADRILLION

My digits confirm this will save the DC cinematic universe

let me check that 04

My twin numerals indicate the DCU is over

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but is it not Wednesday? What are these numbers based on?

There going to get enough money to pay rent.

Man...
I feel sorry for this guys

Snyder, Affleck, Gadot, Mamoa, Whedon, Johns

I just don't understand how EVEN WITH THAT BUDGET they STILL couldnt get black suit, beard, or even a single modicum of long hair for superman. Not even talking about the CGI mustache, I'm talking about NONE of these fuckheads seriously had any time to at least get Henry Cavill a long-haired wig?
Party City was closed or some shit?
The Supes vs League fight was decent, but I can't be the only person who was deliberately looking forward to the black suit get up. I don't even care about the RT score or Marvel vs DC shitposting. I'm seriously furious that of all things to fuck up they actually couldn't get the resurrected Supes look. fucking faggot ass dickhead ass bitch ass stupid ass Whedon.

lol dcpajeets and their designated rotten tomatoes

>It's gonna make less than Thor
>THOR
OH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Nice try

wow, marvel is finished

The movie is out here in Mexico but who the fuck goes to the movies on a wednesday?

Kek/10

>49

DOWN WE GO

if I get dubs the next DC movie will be pure kino

DC will fail and we'll have a lot of fun, check my dubbos for truth

Good point. Tues cos it's cheap, Thurs if it's a midnight show, Fri Sat Sun like a normal person, but Mon and Wed are rare.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

CHECKED, DC IS SAVED

Uh oh

CHECKED

BASED AQUAMAN ! BASED MANTA! BASED WAN!