ANYONE ELSE HATE NORMIES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b14JUTyz9iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it difficult to find a prostitute who'll let you shit on her chest? I'd imagine water sports would be relatively common

Normies don't get this worked up over anything.

>heteronormative perspective on love
fuck off

Yeah, I cried at the last 20 minutes of WW too. It was just that bad.

Just look at that faggot next to her. Is that what women find attractive now and days?

German prostitutes

nah

i would like to be friends with him

I made it 30 mins into the film before turning it. God awful movie

>Crying from capeshit
>Falling for the girl power marketing campaign

They are brainwashed into liking bugmen by their iPhones

>Sure its still got a very heteronormative perspective of love and I got some notes

People get so mad over this, sorry that DC movies have other emotions than 1) laughing or 2) wanking over action scenes

These fucking hollywood types do live inside a fucking bubble where a fucking movie makes them cry because "it changes everything"

go to 3rd world countries or countries where sharia law is paramount and REALLY make a difference you pampered, sheltered pricks. a fucking movie about a woman that fights nazis is insignificant in every fucking way

god damn idiots

>I'm not a comic book nerd

tits

this depiction isn't accurate, it was done from bottom to top, and upside down. so that the head would still have enough blood to live and feel the pain. don't post this junk

cutie absolutely destroys Sup Forums with one sentence

How do you know, were you there?

it is real in their minds

go back to school kid

>Normies REEE.
You belong on /r9k/.

i could only read halfway

euhm what? You don't believe anything that happened before you where born? interdasting....

She needs a good beating.

You need to stop redditspacing. Now.

You need to fuck off. Posting like that has been a thing since day 1 here, you huge cum-guzzling faggot.

>it's still got a very heteronormative perspective of love

LMAO YOU CANT EVER FUCKING PLEASE THEM

>t. soyboy

>she posed for this picture

>I've been a redditor since day 1

Is no one going to mention that she is literally part of the MCU, and the Mouse will surely make her pay for this?

I have

What are you

Going

to

do about

it

faggot?

I paid $500 for that once. took some ex-lay and sprayed diarrhea all over her tits. it was worth it to get that fantasy out of my system to be completely honest.

he isn't for fucking. she got tyrone for that.

Wrong she has an Asian bf to have sex with.

WW was overrated tripe. It was almost as bad as every marvel movie

>asian
>boy
pick one. I fucked a few asians and I'm not gay

Shut up nigger. More white women are having sex with Asian men.

He's the beta orbiter, you fool.

It was actually significantly worse than BvS and Man of Steel, and only marginally better than Suicide Squad. Arguably more sexist too.

Is no one going to mention the fact that she had her reaction professionally photographed, then tried to pass it off as a genuine reaction?

What a dumb asshole.

who's taking that picture?

kek yellow """men""" btfo

keep it up.

advertising firm

It's called advertising!

if the movie wonder woman made you cry then I have no fucking idea what kind of person you can possibly be
the last scene that i cried for was in the revenant when glass tells the captain that he's going to kill fitzgerald himself

Of course you would alot of black guys are bi-sexuals.

Damn, it's going to be harder to jerk it to her now that I know she is insane

Frustrated little boys

can kinda see her point imagine we lived in a world were 99.9% of heroes in films were females and then one day someone made a superman film, must be strange

Lmao this bitch getting other people to take hi res pics of her and then posting them online to further reinforce how much of a seething mass of purposeless flesh and decayed spirit she is

why do white people love pushing faggot agendas in EVERYTHING they watch?

This was so brave of her to post on social media. She is absolutely based.

>white people

someone post that pic of the big fatty's shadow stalking a girl

>Milana thread
>no Milana

What gives?

Hello soy boy

do people really only care about self inserting? cant just fucking watch something anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=b14JUTyz9iE

where are her boobs?

Imagine how her butthole smells and taste like?

On my face
I wish ;_;

I was crying during this entire scene. Truly powerful.

I mean I guess. 99% of protagonists in rom coms are women. It's not discriminatory, it's because people want to project themselves on the protagonist and it's assumed that the target audience for those movies is women.

Same went (and still goes) for superhero movies with men, but women are seeing what a cultural phenomenon the genre has become and how much men love it, so naturally it's imperative that they interject themselves and act like it's only because of mean ol men that they were never included to begin with.

I wouldn't care since I don't watch capeshit.

T.lardass
Someone post that photo,you know the one

>(((I'm not sure why I was invited)))

Theres a metaphor here somewhere...

what a mess!

We need another war.

she is quite thicc

t. pussy whos never been in a fight and is too cowardly to sign up to fight in afghanistan or run off to fight for Assad

wew

>run off to fight for Assad
Tell me why I should fight for Assad?

is this true

Based joss

Extra

Fuck! Imagine grabbing her belly when you fucking her doggystyle

it's so fortunate that someone snapped a candid photo of her whilst watching the movie at the moment of her profound epiphany

Its whites nigga. Im a latino immigrant, the only people i meet who are obsessed with all that shit have been white. The only communist professor i ever had was white. Look at all the SJWs with weird color hair. All white.

At least she didn't spoil the movie. Now I really wanna see it.

I WISH I COULD FEEL FEELS SO EASILY AS A NORMIE

>matrix and inception are the only movies in the last ten years that really made me think
Chuck wasnt exaggerating

>implying everyone on here isnt a massive fucking normie with the kikebook tab up there always checking for desperate replies from the other fucking normalfags
this idea where people think they are special for browsing Sup Forums is so laughably pathetic that im gonna die from an anurism from laughing

I thought they all found Tyrone and Jamal attractive?

She a Jew. Dropped

>Sup Forums accusing other people of normies when it comes to comics
I know that most of you havent read more than two or three comics in your life, you guys can fuck off. or go read some Hellboy or Vertigo Animal Man and see what good capeshit is like

>heteranormative perspective
>normie
Faggot you must be way neu

Liberal Interventionism is back, boys!

>hating normies

butthurt jelly abnormal detected

I've cried at a few films, but crying at capeshit is fucking abysmal

Soy and soy based foods actually lower estrogen levels in people.

writers/directors/studioexecs are inserting menstruating drama scenes in all movies now including action super-hero movies. sometimes it's because writer/director is a flamer drag queen faggot. most of the time it's because studioexec wants to attract female audience who generally watch movies to bawwwwcry tears because for the bawwwwcrying is a good hobby. so instead of laughing-all-the-way comedy we now have toy story 3 with it's sadsadsad scene and gotg2 with it's fatallydepressing funeral scene and logan with it's terminallydepressing start, suicidallydepressing middle and slitmywristdepressing ending.