April 5th im grossdeutschen reich so probably late march in USA

april 5th im grossdeutschen reich so probably late march in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a pretty long time

could this mean we'll get a special 4 hour version?

>slept until 6PM yesterday
>missed the last showing out of every theater in my area
I wonder if the second-run theaters will start playing it before the Bluray

not initially, I don't think so. they will probably release a relatively bare bones version first, then do a double dip with a stacked speshul edition 6 months later. they lost a ton of money on that film, gotta recoup somehow

Damn that sucks

Can we get an Oscar screener or something for Christmas? I need to watch that snow scene on a comfy Christmas morning.

that's pretty late
Hacksaw Ridge was out in fucking february this year (october release 2016)

there was an interview with Penis a few days ago he sounded very autistic about there not being a directors cut

perhaps the producers will change his mind because he owes them, they gave him high budget and didn't involve themselves

I want the 4 hour directors cut damnit.

post yfw the 4 hour cut has more nude Ana

The editor said the cut was already made I guess they also need to score it?

He should stop being an idiot and give everyone what they want

Holy shit April 5th? I thought it's gonna be released in January

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

WEW
E
W
hold onto your buts, lads, it's going to be a long three months

AHHHHHHHHHH NEVERMIND WE'RE GETTING IT IN JANUARY NIGGAS

in this day and age of god-tier technology, it takes half a fucking year to transfer on home media. why is this allowed?

Almost half a year. Is this going to be a thing now? Dunkirk premiered in July and the bluray is still over a month away.

they have to make you wait that long otherwise waiting it out while its in theater will be more and more common.
>you wanna see that movie? well if you wanna see it before next year you better see it now in theaters!
this inbetween time always feels like a fucking waste, but if you knew you could see a movie at home for cheap (if not free) within a relatively small window of time, how many movies would you forego seeing at the theater?

either way, you're even wrong. most october-november releases come out between january and march of the following year. most december releases come out between march/april of the next year. and january-may releases all wait until the holiday season around october-november to come out
all of it makes a lot of sense

Do normies still buy blurays?

I've read this same post about DVDs 9 years ago

Well, my local theatre only showed it for like three weeks because all the normies are saving their money for the Thor, Justice League, Star Wars combo. It flopped big time. I barely got to see it.

I watched it October 29th. That was the last day at my theater.

I live in an area with quite a few theaters. I'm seeing a day time showing this saturday for my second go round, and that's the last showing in my area. this is the last week it's playing evenings

It stopped playing evenings after like a week where I lived. I had to go see it in the early afternoon. Main benefit was the complete absence of obnoxious teenagers, though I doubt they were a common audience any ways.

I stopped buying DVDs 10 years ago