Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Apparently this is based off of one of those Youtubers that tell life stories with a drawing attached.

youtube.com/channel/UCGwu0nbY2wSkW8N-cghnLpA

Again, we see networks picking up online content instead of original programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JR0qYiCBhNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she cute in real life or just her drawings?

Fake and gay.

Fake and fucking vay
Jaiden's great but come on lad

every time you need to ask this question, the answer is "no she's fat and butterface"
every.time

In my experience, people who draw themselves attractive/normal are normal looking and people who draw themselves overly cartoony/ugly are attractive.

Cute.
Not really sure it was worth making a thread for though.

Jesus, how many of these are out there? I mean good on them for doing a little something to keep themselves occupied, but how many art journal channels do we need?

Shit, I'm just a little jealous because I live in a small ass town and would like to do something like these but never have anything to talk about between work, home, and walking around. Not even a fucking crackhead run-in. I live the most boring life imaginable.

You already know the truth.

She's certainly not ugly

The way her eyes are spaced and shaped makes her look like a Furby.

7/10 would still fug but would need nudes.

Her life really, really isn't interesting enough that I'd want to suffer through an animated version of her diary. It's just the same old overly faux-quirky "omg derp what am I even doing" run-of-the-mill 20-something white girl.
I'm sure there's plenty of guys who do want this, though, projecting their misplaced adoration onto her in the hopes that she'll somehow magically single them out and be their real-life waifu, despite having a boyfriend.

Pointless, unfunny and worst of all, really poor animations.
In other words, perfect for Cartoon Network.

Most (For example Domics who practically coined the medium) are already well-established webcomics artists or animators, for example, I think the girl this post is about did animations for some other youtubers before starting her own channel

Been waiting for something like this! Stoked!

Oh look, another "look at me" webseries/comics to further poison the cesspit that is the internet

What the hell. This CANNOT be real. Cartoon Network is going down the fucking tubes I tell you.

>white girl
she seems pretty SEA to me

= U

I love jaiden but this is fake

>Startled by fucking Toilet sounds

I really dislike these slice of life animations where it's black and white and basically a slideshow. Domics is the only good one to me

You got a source for that?

For fuck's sake, he posted the YT link in the OP.

I think he means that she's getting a cartoon network show

Bullshit she's still in college and lives in AZ

>run of the mill 20 something white girl
Except that she actually picks up the mic and gets on YouTube so she has that
>pointless
fundoesn'texist.jpg
>unfunny
That's subjective
>poor animations
Except they're not? They're mediocre just not the greatest in the world

Could be good.
I regularly fap to her works.

This. Ronnie draws himself as a fat ball of lard, but he's a genuine bear.

I know a couple of people who are cute who draw themselves cute.

Yeah I want the source that mentions her actually getting a show.

user.. how? I've gotten off to some pretty simplistic shit... but this is two steps away from a stick figure

Remember Fred?
After Nickelodeon picked him up, he turned his channel into a community "run by kids" channel for family entertainment. In other words, every time a YouTuber joins a tv network, they ditch YouTube and everything turns into a horrible pile of absolute shit,

Some people have styles where everyone looks cute, so they look cute by default.

I too remember annoying orange

>Never became an entitled dramawhore
>Never made a complete ass of himself for the media to assblast him
>Lives a relatively normal life, while getting a taste of the top before YT went to complete shit
Sounds to me, Fred got out on top here.

This. As much as a knockoff Pewdiepie he was, he never became him or like any other celebrity that let fame get to them, and I respect him for that if nothing else.

meh nothing really to complain about, nothing to impressive to applaud, she looks like she has a decent workflow and style now to work with so watevs.

Lucas pretty much abandoned the Fred persona and now even thinks it was cringeworthy.

Meanwhile, Felix is becoming redpilled and even fighting WSJ.

Pretty original for mainstreme cable. No problem there.

You made this thread earlier, but it was with Ben the Loony and adult swim instead of this chick and CN. Pretty good bait, guaranteed replies.

Actually, while she doesn't show her face, she's allowed bits of her arms and legs show up in videos. She's got a decently slim body

Didn't the Brazilians already do this with a much cuter waifu and good animation?

>As much as a knockoff Pewdiepie he was,
>Fred
>the knockoff
I'm not even sure if you're underage and not just stupid

>redpilled
fuck off

Except he lost a lot of fame and money while Felix keeps getting more.

Gosh they're such a nice couple. And they make such nice cartoons, too.

What the hell was the name of that channel? I don't speak portuguese but it was good for a fap

>As much as a knockoff Pewdiepie he was
Exactly how old are you user?

Too bad Sup Forums scared them away.

call me when Domics gets a CN series.

>What does it profit a man to gain the world, but lose his soul?

>Sup Forums scared them away.
What happen?

Man. Do you remember when showrunners, animation staff, and comic artists use to hang around Sup Forums occationally? Before we became intolerable?

Either way, it was nice for Alex and Lindsay to give us a shout-out when they were trying to get their stuff funded.

>tfw no qt artist gf who wears boots

/thread

Why would you care and if the kids enjoy it what's the problem?

I didn't expect her to be ever discussed on Sup Forums

>but dat redhead in the background

Children aren't fully mentally developed and studies have shown that cartoon have affects on children's behavior. That being said, Jaiden's pretty harmless.

There's no way all of that happened.
Story sounds mostly made up.

>Ben the Loony and adult swim

kek

Likely shitposted about the girl too much

youtube.com/watch?v=JR0qYiCBhNI

Be real. I like A&L, but Lindsay is waaay chubbier IRL than she is drawn. Alex is fine though.

>tfw there isn't a cartoon show of Jaiden with her style yet...

It's not fair.