Star vs FanCo13

Reminder that we'll have two live chats tonight with Marco+StarFan13, one at 7:30PM EST and the other at 9:00PM EST. You can watch them at
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp_sSQwuxk

>S02E21 - Face the Music
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhW4ehRvJ1CNzVLUUdOMFRodVE/view
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ

>S02E22 - Starcrushed
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkU1puWDk4QWFKR3M/view
mega.nz/#F!FthGQTbZ!BWX0FUcahW-1InJ4MhVk6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo
youtube.com/watch?v=PaERkwSEFKo
youtube.com/watch?v=jGh6Xkvyuno
webmshare.com/play/5vAoL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yfw Disney decides to cancel the show before Season 3

shhh
hekas are sleeping

First question:

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HURT???

Because you touch yourself at nights

>yfw Nefcy is basically Shindol for kids

>Post YFW season 3 is cancelled and we never know what happen to Star and Marco.

is this what the admins wanted when they outlawed star vs general?

It's missing a little something though.

I want to kiss Toffee!

It's called drama. The pain makes the payoff that much sweeter.
Honestly between the memelords at the drama queens, I think I'm legit starting to hate my favorite show's fandom.

Why does Eden hate us?

>That entire second half of the song
I almost fell out of my fucking chair

youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo

Cucki Minaj
Star's Ship

Let's go to the beach, each
Let's have a Beach Day
They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the Star Slammers
Bad bugs like me bring down the hammer
The Patrón own, let's go get it on
The friend, zone, yes I'm in the zone
Is it $650? Leave a good tip
I'ma blow Marco's money and don't give two shits
I'm on the Bounce Lounge
I love to dance
So give me more, more, 'til I can't stand
Need to confess, yes
It's my last chance
If Marco wants me
Then here I am
Star's ship was meant to crash
Enjoy it while it lasts
Can't stop 'cause we’re so high
Let's do this one more time
Star's ship was meant to crash
Wings up and touch the sky
Let's do this one last time
Can't stop
(We're higher than a Starcucker)
(We're higher than a Starcucker)

>yfw "Toffee has returned"

youtube.com/watch?v=PaERkwSEFKo

>Tell Star... I'm coming for my finger.

This should probably be updated without Heckapoo

The last part she didn't know about, but wtf was she thinking by telling the whole kingdom the royal family are fucking liers?

Google drive is down and mega seems like the same one from last night and I'm afraid to look through the thread to get spoiled anymore but has the entire season finale been uploaded yet?

I just thought of something:
>"tell Star that I'm coming for my finger"
>Star leaves for mewni
>But the finger is still on earth
That can't be a bad sign, right?

>tfw keytar falls at the end credits

So is there still a chance of Star being corrupted/doing a heel turn next season?

Yes it's up look in the archive.

>ctrl-f Star vs Finally

>inb4 Toffee kidnaps Marco again
>Wand Explosion 2: Electric Bogaaloo

Damn phone isn't very smart

She wanted the song to be honest and include her flaws and mistakes as well as her virtues. Plus she was kind of pissed at her mom while writing it.

It made me jump

The Magic High Commission isn't dead, they're just KO'd minus Lekmet possibly

They look the same as Glossaryck looked when he got pulled outside his body.

They just need a healer to cast some healing magic on them.

Definitely.

Her wand's still broken, we sill don't know the full story with Eclipsa, and being sent to Mewni is probably going to wreck her emotionally even more.

Now I really doubt this would be at all permanent or anything; I just think we're going to see more green/dark magic from her in the future. It might also turn out Eclipsa isn't evil and, like in Baby, Star could channel this magic toward more constructive purposes as she matures and learns from experience.

DAMN IT BITCH GET UP AND MOVE OUT OF THE AOE LIFE DRAIN

FUCK LEKMET IS RUNNING OUT OF MANA ALREADY! TANK'S DOWN! FUCK IT WIPE

seeing how Moon got his horn and ashes they could probably do some demon ritual to resurrect him too.

And guess who the healer was?

>Toffee is back
>Now has magic ablities
>Something he didn't have back in the old days
>Could rebuild his monster army

Are we possibly looking at a massive war on Mewni now for season 3? Hell, even a multi-dimensional war?

There's probably not just one person capable of using healing magic in the universe.

Lekmet was a top-tier healer, but it's unlikely he's the only one.

So, do you think Toffee's going to try to absorb the other wand?

>top-tier healer
>dead after 3 revives

hmmmmmm..... idk.

>S02E22 - Starcrushed
is down. is there any other link?

also thank you user for the S02E21. It is amazing.
the writing it is also really good.

As his main goal? No. If he gets the chance, sure. Strikes me as not his style.

She meant well, at least. Learning to be honest instead of trying to hide her fuckups is character development from last season.
And now she's learned the important lesson that sometimes it's better to lie to keep people happy.

Unless it's your best friend
andhisnameisMarcoDiaz

So what did we think of the song in face the music? Thought it was pretty good.

I get the feeling that they're going to intentionally free Eclipsa because shit is hitting the fan, and Stat needs a dark magic teacher.
She's been getting hyped for a long time, but it's too late to introduce her as a big bad final boss.

it was neat then got awkward while still being neat

He's old and decrepit.

They all told him not to push himself too hard, and that it would take a toll on him.

The worst part is he's obviously fucking planned everything especially his "defeat" at the Castle

2 seasons over in and we still don't really know what his intentions are never mind what he's got planned fuck he's a tense villain

Moon is a lot less straightlaced than we thought and not a PURGE THE XENO FILTH-tier monster hater, so Star being forced to do a full heel-turn seems more extreme
Eclipsa coming back and trying to take her under her wing would be crossing a line though

Unless we get Season Four

Posting Best Girl

The mega link works.

What's with the Starcrushed drive link telling me that it has too many plays?

Holy shit I feel even more bad for Ludo now
What were his motivations to just turn on his family like that?
Maybe it was because he was the runt

Starships, you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=jGh6Xkvyuno

Don't know how many of you anons were around for the 3AM thread, but this popped up and I'd hate for any of you guys to have missed it

webmshare.com/play/5vAoL

I'm way behind. Anyone else laugh when the extra-small tees hung off of Star's frame but hugged Jackie's like a curvaceous glove?

He feels hurt for how they treated him. Even if it was to "toughen him up." They probably didn't even acknowledge being the leader of a group of monsters the whole time.

>His family is crap.
>His father beats wife
>too many children
>poor as shit

Finally, can't wait for the true ship of Starco to finally destroy you Jackie-fags once and for all.

Yeah

he probably just wanted to make a name for himself since his family seems alright with Moon

This is so old
And its never going to happen

Google Drive has always been retarded like this.

Most file hosts will tell the downloader, "You've used up your bandwidth for 24 hours! Wait X time to download!".

Google instead says, "Uploader has ran out of bandwidth! You'll have to wait indefinitely for the file to be available! Please pester the uploader to buy our premium service!"

There's a way around it btw. If you login to your Google Drive account, you can copy the file to your drive and download it from there.

Of course, Google will now know what you've downloaded the file and be able to do anything they want with that information, as per their ToS.

Petite thick is literally the best body type.

Was anyone else surprised with how Ludo's family didn't hate the sight of Moon? Don't all monsters resent the Mewmans?

>Oscar: I wonder if it'll end up on Mars

>keytar lands on Marco's front porch

They're obviously on cordial terms, and know Moon could single-handedly kill them all if she wanted anyway

Which wouldn't happen cause they confirmed the show for season 3 back in March last year.

This is gonna be a tough week... At least we have Samurai Jack to look forward to.

So now that Starco is officially dead, how are you Starcofags holding up?

You can't really do a tfw with that image. Whose feel is it? The Charizard's carnal lust, or Gold's shock with undercurrents of arousal?

that whimper mmph

I mean it's a kids show, I'd hope not...

I'm sure they do, but do you want to say that to her face? You saw her in Starcrushed, she had six arms and magic bolts flying out of every one of them.

One question I'd like for the creator ;) to answer in the live chat is: How LONG has Star liked Marco? Can she answer this question?

Also anyone with experience with drama shows can tell us more or less what you think will happen. Obviously the good guys will win, but I can't legitimately see how Marco can start liking Star. From my perspective I see a higher possibility of Star moving on to a new character in season 3, but then we've had build up on Star's crush for a while. I don't know anymore.

Dead? No..... this is only the beginning of the end game ship known as Starco.

Did anyone else see the moonlight butterfly horn in Moon's sword? Was that a deliberate reference of amazing coincidence?

>It's a female character fucks up a long-held tradition for the sake of being a snowflake cunt episode

And we have Samurai Marco to look forward to
He spent 16 years going after a fucking pair of scissors, you know he's not letting his bestie go that easily

I hear cutting is a trendy way to show how much you care. I'm going to try it out.

Fine... Mostly. But your ship's probably leaking since that counterattack.

still can't believe they showed this on a kid's show, wtf?

>it's still in Star's closet, which means Toffee will be coming for Marco's house

Don't know about you guys, but after the season finale i'm going to rewatch the 1st season til season 3 is out. Star confessing then leaving while marco chased after her, kind of crushed me inside, bruhs.

Ludo's family is monster aristocracy. Look at how fat his dad was and how well Ludo used to live in Season 1; he had milkshakes, dance parties, dimensional scissors, and a huge castle while the rest of his kind not under his employ starved in abject filth.

>Star comissions an entire song about the ludo situation and her feelings towards Marco to reveal it to the entire kingdom

WHAT WAS SHE THIIINKING?

Starco is endgame.
Enjoy you Jarco for now; it's cute.

And she properly suffers the consequences and is lectured about why sometimes it's better to lie and pretend to be someone you're not

Do all Native Americans hate whites?

Plus, most of them are probably just happy Brudo can't beat them in front of the guests.

Oh, Starco's going to crash and burn

The closet came with Star dude.

>He spent 16 years going after a fucking pair of scissors

That was mostly because Hekapoo called him lame, booped him, and smacked him in the back of the head. Marco made Jeremy his designated archnemesis because that brat kept insulting him.

S-she's a rebel princess...

I think she always kinda liked him but didn't catch how much till she'd pushed him towards another.

I'm surprised Disney allowed implied domestic abuse on one of their shows.

Well, the part about her crush on Marco wasn't supposed to come out.

And I think she basically underestimated how much of a deal it was that Moon had been keeping Star's secrets.

I'm just going to read Between Friends every day and hope everything will be okay

Is there more from this artist?

Am I the only one who found the season finale kinda bleak?

Season 2 has broken Area. Between Friends is cancelled forever. Artists, man. So sensitive. Amirite?!

Of course not, it was a "bad guys win, see you next season fuckers" ending