Why does every cartoon always resort to Vlogs...

Why does every cartoon always resort to Vlogs? It is kind of tacky IMO and I think there could be a better use that doesn't break the fourth wall as strongly.

Why not have the characters do a Let's Play series? Or even do some kind of other YouTube content?

Wouldn't it be funny if Marco Diaz started getting praise for some video game analysis/review series on its own merits?

Or have one of them do some kind of analysis series? I mean wouldn't it be interesting if Sup Forums was praising Marco Diaz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp15OmW2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpRLPe9s9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7-TKdt9BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does every cartoon always resort to Vlogs?
This is literally the one cartoon I know of that does this. Some shows may do something similar, but those are more akin to shorts than vlogs.

Star Vs. and Steven Universe do it.

I think copyright and fair use become more difficult to protect when you are representing a company with lots of money. On the flip side, it might also be easier since keeping copyright vague benefits most large corporations and going to court could jeopardize that.

>3 recent examples
>every and always

What other shows did it?

Nu PPG

>Marco Diaz being /ourguy/

Yeah, that'd be kinda neat.

Could be a lot of weird factors. Executives not knowing what's hot, not wanting to encourage kids to play the vidya because they don't want them to be lazy fat fucks...more likely though it's because they just don't wanna do it.

After all, the joy of a cartoon is seeing shit move. Just hearing the voice probably isn't stimulating enough.

They could have cutbacks to the character explaining things, like Super BunnyHop or AVGN or Gaming Historian.

>A gaming review show with skits done by Marco Diaz.
>Janna, Jackie, Sensei, Ferguson, Alfonso and Star all play various characters in the skits.

I never realized how much I wanted this

>Sup Forums starts discussing these videos and treating him like a legit eceleb

He will still be pleb tier.

>Metroid review episode
>Star is dressed up as Samus
>Uses her wand to simulate the Power Beam

That would be great.

kek

because current year

New technology and trends are scary!

Reminder that we'll never get something as great as Doofenshmirtz's Daily Dirt.

OMG that was pretty fun.

bump

>Why not have the characters do a Let's Play series?
TAWOG did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp15OmW2s

Aww I thought it would be a whole series.

>Why not have the characters do a Let's Play series?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpRLPe9s9Q

also you'd get in legal trouble

>get permission
>fair use

>We'll never get Star and Marco doing h3h3-style reaction videos to weird but still kid-friendly shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7-TKdt9BU
GOOD

GRAPHICS

God, he's fucking stupid. However, that was still pretty entertaining. I can see him pulling off the Clueless Gamer angle.