HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ETERNAL /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great

>Mark as who he once was, died a long time ago.

>he has been like this ever since the accident

He's more machine, now, than man... twisted and evil.

You either die a hero...

that's the most blatant shill-tweet I've ever seen from an actor.

retards hes taking the piss out of them

No way Disney would let him do that.

IRONIC SHILLING IS STILL SHILLING HAMILL

What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

it's satire you idiot

you are stupid

Jesus Christ you fucking brainlets.

youtu.be/Xw0IR6fJlV0

Disney wouldn't let him mock something they're trying hard to make money off of.

JUST SPELL PORG RIGHT :^)

>these idiots regularly post here

yes, it's spelt PAWG

Bitter old man hates this shit but does it anyway for a paycheck... Yeah buddy, how "based" can you get?

you literally couldn't be more of /ourguy/ if you tried

I can't watch the OT anymore because whenever Luke is on screen all I can think about is how much of a meme loving fuck Mark becomes in the future

I'm interested to find out what exactly Rian Johnson did to Luke that he hates so much. From the trailer it looks like Luke is a scared little pussy.

Mark truly became a redditor. Theres no hope for him.

>Bitter old man
Mark has always been this way, the only difference between now and then is that now he's so old and so famous that he just doesn't give a shit. If he's bitter, he's bitter by choice because considering his celebrity status and wealth, he really doesn't have anything to be bitter about.

I love how he can shit talk Star Wars all he wants because for all intents and purposes, he's immune to anything Disney could do. He's Luke Fuckng Skywalker, he cannot be replaced.

> for a paycheck
> not because everyone including you amongst the firsts, would shitcan him forever had he dare say "no"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Sup Forums
ABSOLUTE BRAINLETS
IF YOU CANT SEE THAT MARK IS DRIPPING WITH SARCASM AND MEANS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT HES TWEETING JUST SO HE CAN SPITE DISNEY AND MAKE THE PORGS LOOK EVEN DUMBER THEN YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELVES

ACTUALLY FUCKING DO IT
REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM THE GENE POOL
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU POST WITH Sup Forums

pretty sure half of those posts weren't being serious.

MARK YOUR STILL SHILLING PORGS EVEN IF ITS IRONIC :^)

THE BRAIN DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CONTEXT OR SUBTEXT, ALL IT REMEMBERS IS P O R G

wow, great story Mark. The only one you're fooling is you. That's like the actor's equivalent of "I was only pretending to be retarded", I was only pretending to act in a shitty bullshit movie that I hate aren't I hilarious taking the piss out of it lmao

Hi Mark

How's your sex life?