Name a better female superviallin

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmM-XX8atlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish she had sent Fenrir to hunt people
What if Fenrir killed Idris Elba?

why would they kill the only asgardian character people care about besides Loki and Sif

GOTTA GET BACK

I legit forgot everything about this character, how did she even die?

I think she was sent to Phantom Zone. If DCEU doesn't crash and burn, I wanna see her again.

Ellen Page in Hard Candy

>Muh, you lied to meeeee.

The Phantom Drive actually transported her to an alternate reality with another version of the DC Universe where she is Wonder Woman

why is this shot so cool?

Rita Repulsa

Her superpower is to make you think you've lost your balls

easily the best any only good part of that man of steel movie

Magneto that identifies as a female.

I wonder if Thanos will court Death in the Infinity War

Is she in the movie alot? I'm actually feeling like buying a ticket now.

Ayesha

>50 year old mommy

Proof all women don't age like milk.

>queen of blades
is this the character starcraft copied?

In some distant realm is there a massive warehouse that she just ports knives and swords out of? I don't think she's creating them out of nothing, so she must be manifesting them from somewhere else.
>ywn be a resident of Hel watching a shelf-full of knives vanish from the armory before your eyes

good composition, she's wearing an actual costume instead of the usual cgi shenanigans

i wouldve liked her to be more fleshed out

everytime she was shown on screen, she was going on and on about how she was the true heir to the throne, how they should all Kneel etc etc. She felt very little, power wise, like she just ports blades...thats it? I wouldve liked to see her going into the other realms and killing everyone.

Instead they had her sat her ass in Asgard doing jackshit

*blocks your path*

>twn anal vore you
jdimsa

I can.

What a bitch.

Thor is immortal right?

No, but long-lived.
Reminder that Thor is old enough for humanity to have myths of his exploits in Midgard.

My ex wife

>that background

jesus fucking christ, this looks worse than Homecoming and even Cyborg. Why can't Marvel into CGI, god fucking dammit? They literally made billions of dollars with these movies. This is pathetic

That's just Norway user, it always looks like that.

that's an actual place you literal retard

she's gorgeous

kino

The greatest album cover Zeppelin never had.

Wasn't this is a alleyway and Norway is CG?

I have it on good authority that Norway does in fact exist.

Its a damn shame, Thor 3 was great and it's probably going to be the last in the series after A3 and 4.

I would have loved it if the trilogy focused on just him fucking around in the cosmos but instead we got two mediocre flicks. The tone of Ragnarok was perfect for the character

Lol

So reborn Surtur is the strongest character shown in the mcu right now?

Couldn't have they just used a Robo-Cop costume?

>300 million spent on PS2-cutscene-level CGI

The CGI on Man of Steel was pretty amazing, but these recent movies look terrible

So butthurt that his favorite is getting butchered repeatedly that he has to try to throw the insults back and UTTERLY misses as it's an actual place.

Fucking beautiful to see that a little boy raped more then a night with Kevin Spacey.

To be fair, I've never been to Norway and it's possible the entire country is an elaborate CGI prank Scandinavia is pulling on the rest of the globe.

Oh please.

name a better light cola

>but user, I never did anything wrong...

Animated Maleficent.
Literally only thing that anyone could argue in her "not being a super villain" is that she's not in a super hero story.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmM-XX8atlQ
Sorry to say buds, but Prince Philip was on a grand quest, and was granted a magic sword to complete the super human task he faced in finishing it. If that doesn't make him a Superhero, then neither is the pretty boy with the magic hammer.

*blocks your path*

The original Mystique before Jlaw made her the worst character ever.

*forgets pic*

None of the Asgardians actually are.

can someone shoop her in a thong and bra

where can i acquire a qt nun wife gf

It doesn't matter how good the CG is if Cyborgs design is just straight up terrible. It feels like all the bad aspects of Bay Transformer designs magnified.

The bitch from Gone Girl

my capefu

at church

This scene should have lasted way longer only main reason I even decided to watch this movie.

This woman is so fucking disgusting

kek you Sup Forumstards never fail
for some reason i actually laughed this time, have a (You)

this

Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Catwoman
Livewire

Mystique is the only good one from marvel

>Fucking beautiful to see that a little boy raped more then a night with Kevin Spacey.

My brain literally can't figure out what this sentence means

I think he's advocating child rape user

>this looks worse than Homecoming and even Cyborg.
No it doesn't look worse than those lmao

even in the original Norse mythology the gods ate golden apples that would return youth to them. None of them were truly immortal or ageless

>Marvel copies DC's formula = success
>DC copies Marvel's fomula= fails
I wonder why

Wow, that was hard.

its cause marvel was always the edgy comic book, but somehow the most timid people have taken control of it. DC is an ancient franchise trying to be bleak because they pretend Batman isn't actually its own unique thing and has properties that make it work in any style (comedy, drama, noir, bizarre)

He said SUPERvillain

Cersei isn't a SUPERvillain you doof

Sure does

Skål alle sammen

No body, no death.

More upset that they definitely aren't going to use Clancy Brown for a major character now.

Where is Sif? Is she aboard the Scuttlebutt getting BILLED?

If Odin knew his power was the only thing that could stop Hela why did he send the Valkyrie to die?

He was sick and tired of lesbian warriors representing him.

He only found that out after losing he lost all those Valkyries.

So, like, are the Asgardians officially magic? They can't handwave it as alien tech anymore, even if the nine realms are planets, right?

Loki uses magic all the time. The flying ships and healing chambers are science. Get it?

This.