Sexual abuse allegations against Sammy Hyde are coming out

Sexual abuse allegations against Sammy Hyde are coming out.

np.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7bqy0f/is_virgil_goddamn_texas_the_guy_introducing_sam/dpkezej/

np.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/7c8nga/jonwayne_opens_up_about_being_sexually_assaulted/dpvkjl5/?context=3

imgur.com/a/MOVeO

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-televisionandfilm.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Oval
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares

He raped me too.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

he raped me too

After all those mass shootings this is small potatoes.

this is why Adult Swim fired him btw

>r/ChapoTrapHouse
>r/hiphopheads

you have to go back

I'm with Her.

Those texts sound nothing like him.

Chapo is literally a group of balding nu male Bernie bros.

To the MDE subreddit? I agree.

And this discredits what's on there how?

who cares lol

He's one of those guys that has so much dirt that you can't notice any new dirt on top of it. Genius

he can't keep getting away with this

what the fuck does jonwayne have to do with sam hyde? are you worthless garbage piles going after him now for some reason?

Tick tock Sammy boy

Chapo Trap House is somehow even more embarrassing than garden variety liberals

>/r/RapistFratHouse
But why?

nobody cares

So famous guys shouldn't approach girls. Got it.

surely it couldn't be because they are better at making fun of you people than "garden variety liberals"

>Chapo
lmao

this

Post some of their devestating insults traplover

>you people

This, and they are the exact people who come here just to whine about Sup Forums, Sam, "alt-right pussies" etc. etc.

Somebody actually traced those posters to "chapotraphouse" not long ago.

You need to go back.

>Somebody actually traced those posters
lol of course the people who constantly whine about chapo trap house would be stupid enough to actually believe in this shit
>we backtraced teh libs with r sooper hacker skillz

They tried to spam Sup Forums got utterly BTFO and settled in boards like this and Sup Forums because they can't handle the banter on the board they have a problem with. Fucking pathetic.

user, these aren’t regular people we’re talking about. These are MAGA SUPER KEKESTANIAN PATRIOTS XDD we’re talking about. We’re lucky they haven’t backtraced our cookie cache yet

>the people who constantly whine about chapo trap house
what the fuck are you talking about.

>furiously defending chapotraplovers in every post

He's even funny when he's grooming jailbait. What a guy

they're the type of special snowflake leftist faggots to say "liberalism is center right" or "communism hasn't been tried yet" and to keep a cringeworthy twitter full of a mix between sjw shit and Sup Forums memes

lol why do you people talk about websites like physical places that people are "from" and have to navigate between like they're actually going on some kind of journey?

Holy shit go back to r eddit. Just look at your post

From what I’ve seen they hate communism though.

>literally who
Are you sure that you're on the right board?

lol why do you talk like you've just finished being sodomized?

you're right, it probably is only one guy as opposed to "people"... it's not like the whole board just suddenly found chapo trap house after it had existed for like a year

why do you fixate so much on gay men that you can detect a speech pattern that emerges after anal sex?
do me next! where can you trace me to?

You are "from" tumblr/twitter/reddit, it is obvious, and Sup Forums will never be another leftist echo chamber no matter how hard you faggots try. Fuck off.

Based Sam

>where can you trace me to?
Reddit

lol why are you telling men to do you user did you not get enough? christ it's so pathetically obvious you are a butthurt chapofag. still crying about the election a year later. seek sunlight

>we'll never be a left wing echo chamber!!! we're a RIGHT wing echo chamber!!!
and before you embarrass yourself by trying to refute that, just try to espouse a liberal opinion anywhere on this site without magateens crying for you to leave so their safe space can be ideologically pure again

I raped him too

ITT: soyboys and bugmen from reddit try to shill their causes on Sup Forums

Couldn't make it more obvious that you know fuck all about the sites history or the different boards. Go post something leftwing on Sup Forums, /lit/ or /his/ and see what happens.

we were talking about shitty comedians being accused of sexual assault, it's you people who are always dying to do your whole "TROMP IS UR PRESIDENT XDDD" schtick

>if it isn't a left-wing echo chamber then it's a right-wing echo chamber

Amazing logic. Let me guess, people who don't like SJWs are just like SJWs

>>r/milliondollarextreme

>forgotten but not forgiven

Im coming forward.

Sam Hyde molested me and my gf when he stayed in our house for one of his shows. We share the house with 8 other people, we invited him to stay the night while he did a stand up show in our town, then do a post show party. When we all went to bed Sam snuck into our room and began groping the two of us without our consent. We tried to fight him off but his grip was too strong, he fingered both of our assholes and her vagina and grabbed my balls before saying "Not too bad man, I'd suck it" and walking out. He reeked of booze and he left Cheeto stains on the bed.

Hes a sexual predator and he'll do it again.

>>

>if you were a Sup Forums expert like me, you'd browse every single board all day!
lol just step back for a minute and think about what a sad thing to try and hold over someone this is

Was this the tranny he was literally begging to fuck?

>r/chapotraphouse

Sam Kriss sexually assaulted a friend of mine

I legit thought i invented the word "broseph"

fuck

lol just step back, read your own post and notice what an obvious reddit invader you are

liberals will never understand highly cerebral right wing comedy like this

I can sense your low T from here

No user you were pathetically defending your chapo subreddit

lol i was here before you people even had that buzzword going for you, stop thinking that arriving in 2013 makes you a dank oldfag
i can mail you my sperm if you would like to do a more scientific analysis

Cringelords have been saying that since I was in school

this post right here is the very essence of the chans buttblastedness
all you can ever say is g-go vack to muh reddit or neogaf.
thats like saying "i give up and you can now fuck me in the pooper"
good job

It's time to stop posting

>*Steven Wright voice*

wow, I'm truly astounded by such abhorrent news. I'd never expect it from a guy living out of his car and blacklisted from cable television. The fact that he's got that super jew mug just adds to the astonishment

Shut the fuck up. He actually had sex with my friend and was abusive to her.

Look out guys, we got an internet veteran over here. He's seen a meme or two in his time

lol ok oldfag tell me what moot said when he shutdown /n/ and tell me who oval was and his relationship to this board

great job

She was asking for it

>samefagging this desperately
go back to reddįt

>some self hating kike getting pinned down for sexual abuse
>somehow this is news

Give us the details, piggy

>soyboy who spams anti-Sam shit here was literally cucked by Sam
>his oneitis even detailed how roughly Sam fucked her

OH NO NO NO

No it's the underage girl he manipulated

His oneitis? When/where?

I'm a girl. My friend met him off OkCupid in 2012.

Once again the chapo invader claims to be an oldfag then abandons the thread when he gets called out. Top fucking lel. If any of you lads want to get rid of him just ask him a question he can't look up in ED and he vanishes. Faggot has only been here since the election ended.

Yeah im 100 percent sure this isn't some LARPer with an axe to grind. People use to slash tyres or throw eggs or punch a nigga worse comes to worse. now the worlds just full of roasties and beta males saying white male #6789 raped someone. I wish I had a gun so I could end this quick.

Based Sam. I have to assume Marky's cuck friend is posting anti-Hyde propaganda over and over because he's jealous a supposed filthy ugly creep fucked and fucked up his crush, while he's still beta orbiting her

So you're jealous

so happy to see this POS get taken down many more notches after his shit fest of a tv show got canceled lmfao. isnt this loser living out of his car now? hope he fucking dies soon

>ha! we must've scared him away with our intense line of questioning! now WE can claim the oldfag status he was mocking us for flaunting in the first place!

Sam Hyde raped my tender boypussy and then killed my dog.

yeah this random commentator on a Reddit post means Sam is a serial rapist!

btw PewDiePie raped me mum last night :(

Hi Marky! Don't eat anything tomorrow.

Living the dream, Sam

Pretty desperate attempt to save face. You claimed to be an oldfag. No one else. Which is comic in and of itself as you don't know there are leftwing boards. But we'll just talk about Sup Forums. Who was Oval user? If you were posting here pre-election you would know. Who was Oval and what was he known for on the board.

Joke's on you fag. I actually think Marky's nasty roastie whore but Sam still committed statutory rape and he's going down.

They say that women are uncomfortable around ugly men because they're more likely to rape them. Now that i've seen Sam Kriss, i can understand why. Seriously, does he try to look as ugly as possible, or is the inbred look just that strong?

Why do faggots link to reddit as sources nowadays?

lol that's why there's posts like this one, right?

also, here ya go, here's your sooper sekrit oldfag maymay
tv-televisionandfilm.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Oval