If you died in your sleep and were given the opportunity to stay in the Dreaming forever would you accept...

If you died in your sleep and were given the opportunity to stay in the Dreaming forever would you accept? It seems like a really comfy place

Yeah. Better than taking a gamble with his bitch sister dumping you in some hellscape.

Can I unreleased Vidya and the original version of how comics in creators minds would be?

If I could work in the library? Oh, yes.

mite b cool

Both Dream and his sister admit that her domain is a much nicer place.

Is it comfy though

Dream was suicidal though. He just wanted to quit.

As long as Daniel is running it. He seems a lot more stable than Morpheus.

Can't be any worse than this world...

You only end up in a hellscape if you think you deserve it.

that's the funny thing about people though, most of us do.

>Trusting your self-loathing with deciding where you deserve to spend eternity

So Hitler's all up in his own paradise, along with Osama bin Laden and Kim Jung Il.

Nobody ever said that. They just say that if you don't believe you belong in Lucifer's Hell, you don't go there. Who knows where else you can go.

It did not work out too well for Matthew Cable

the hell you're talking about? matthew got be a cool crow sidekick, he was basically the advisor of the king, he got to hang out with sweet beautiful eva, marv the pumpkin head, cain & abel, hell he even got to stay with the new boss as a mentor basically
matthew was a solid dud and he got a solid job

He has one of the best jobs around, all about talking on how to do stuff that he never really implemented. He basically stayed talking shit with the other workers and with the boss, being a moral compass by nature of being himself.

Death had a pretty good, if time consuming and intensive, job.

It is implied that the Realms Beyond are good places to be, maybe not the best options in Existence, but good.

Matt had the best time in the dreaming expect you know.. towards the end

Racist much?

Only if i can be bros with Morpheus

I really can't see how what I said can be racist, although this is Sup Forums and anything can be seen as such.

WE NEVER GET TO SEE DEATH'S REALM
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

I think, I don't remember

We do in the Orpheus one-shot.

The messy apartment?

Do I have to be a bird?
That's what Lucien's library is for.

I liked it when Matthew and Corinthian went on an adventure together. They had things to bond over. Like eyeballs.

Yeah. That's how she lives. She's out of control.

While I can see your point, it's hard for me to use that as an encompassing qualifier when Destruction and Delirium still occupy the omniverse.

Can't speak for Delirium but at least Destruction kept a tidy household.

If I can serve Morpheus. It would suck to be in his realm and only be able to admire him from afar.

Don't be Nuala.

Is this a stealth Neil Gaiman recent news thread?

> I wouldn't follow this cuite anywhere.

What did I miss?

He was made the UN ambassador of refugees.

He truly is Morpheus. Hypercrisis confirmed.

Well as long as I could read in Lucien's library.

>Kirby unrestrained
>Bleach without editors
>All those series that were cancelled
>Sup Forums tier music everywhere

Does anyone else feel a sense of dread when reading Sandman?

Dread? Not really.

What?

but that's exactly where you want to be.

nothing good will come from being involved in endless affairs.

This guy gets it . Although it's mostly a subconscious choice.

And not ending in Hell doesn't mean that you can end in another version of hell from other pantheons or that you will enter paradise. At most you probably will just reincarnate or something like that.

Also it depends on your local gods. For example, in Mr Smiley's universe, you only entered his heaven if he liked you. And he was a dick.

I think powerful beings like gods can send you to an afterlife too without regard to where you think you belong. Like a demon steals your soul or how the angel Michael guarded the gates of heaven denying people entry.

Don't normal dreamers live in that clusterfuck of a city

Only if Daniel is at the steering wheel. Morpheus is too rigid for my taste and I don't want to be exterminated on a technicality.

Then again, I'm already dead and would probably "live" for millenia there before it happens. So who cares.

First of all, even if I died in my sleep I would still be taken up by Death, not Dream

The only way to live in the Dreaming is if Mr Sandman invites you to

I'm not a story-worthy mythical character so I would probably be killed on my first day

That's what OP said.
>and were given the opportunity to stay

I'd rather live in Faerie if given a choice

>Faerie is a perilous land, and in it are pitfalls for the unwary and dungeons for the overbold...The realm of fairy-story is wide and deep and high and filled with many things: all manner of beasts and birds are found there; shoreless seas and stars uncounted; beauty that is an enchantment, and an ever-present peril; both joy and sorrow as sharp as swords. In that realm a man may, perhaps, count himself fortunate to have wandered, but its very richness and strangeness tie the tongue of a traveller who would report them. And while he is there it is dangerous for him to ask too many questions, lest the gates should be shut and the keys be lost.

t. JRR Tolkien

Death will be the last one to die in the universe, but does that mean she'll go to some afterlife? And what about the beings who dies in the afterlife? Who takes them to their next destination?

no, they got lost in a city's dreams

Death is a concept, so she will exist as long as the universe exists. She will cause the death of the universe, and then, since there will no longer be any concept of death left, she will cease to exist

I think. Gaiman writes beautifully but he seems so full of himself at times regarding prose

Thessally Best Girl

Anyone else a fan of Preludes and Nocturnes? I don't know why people say it's not as good as the rest of the arcs. It's pretty much the best horror comic I've read

huge huge fan, better than some of the other stuff

That's beautiful :3

>Horror comic
Huh, I never thought it that way, specially seeing that the characters that appear in the 'creepiest' parts are well-known comic heroes or villains

Come on. I read it when I was 16 and not yet desensitized to gore. 24 hours haunted me for days

Only if I could invade other people's dreams and give them advice/mess with them.

Shut up, Vortex

can I fuck my waifus there?

Can I fuck all the hot girls from my high-school but only when they were 16-19

Only if i can read shit from the libary

do you think they have a vidya and comic section?

Of course. No reason why the Prince of Stories would discriminate. Probably also has an animu and mango section too :3

Why?

I just wanna be Marvin :(

I'd rather hang around with Death.

He's been raising awareness of refugees and their plight for years now apparently.
It's news to me and I'm a big fan of him, so he's not doing a great job

well that kinda depends desu