ITT: We pretend we're in a WB Board Meeting

Alright, Justice League flopped, anyone have any ideas?

HELP!! I GOT A BIG ROLE AFTER BLOWING A FAT KIKE BUT KNOW I REGRET IT SO I THINK I WAS RAPED!!

Hmm maybe sequel to MoS? It wasn't that bad, right?
Lets make evil Superman this time, but focus trailers on lightweighted side, maybe sticking Wonder Woman everywhere possible, while in movie we gonna see more Aquaman and Flash.
C'mon, this can't go wrong, call Snyder.

Two words.

Black.

Batman.

Maybe another Wonder Woman movie?

>takes marker pen
>goes to white board
>writes "flashpoint"

Need I say more?

QUIPS

I know you guys are just memeing but II work for att corporate and will be transferring to WB once the merger goes through. Free movies (get to see JL today early screening 4free)

MORE SNYDER.

SUPPRESS THE ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORE UNTIL RELEASE
THE SHEEP MUST NOT KNOW

A big fucking spider is what we need people, I keep telling you!

Debora, is Zack ready to direct Crisis on Infinite Earths next?

We really think he's got the vision to really take this one home.

>Ok guys accounting confirms the 50M that was supposed to go to the CGI budget for the JLA has been deposited to the Cayman island account, who wants to go out for some hookers and blow?

So now maybe it's time to talk again about hiring Amy Pascal?

HELP HELP

THE RT SCORE HAS FALLEN

THAT FUCKING FEIGE. HOW DOES HE DO IT?

OK GUYS HUDDLE UP REALLY BAD CGI ON 5 BREAK!

kek

Right listen up scum fucks we've got 12 films this year that could easily hit a billion plus when released, we've got our main actors and i wanna know if any of them have assaulted or raped any women or young boys before we proceed with the films

Should we give up on that super hero garbage and try a looney tunes cinematic universe instead?

>We got nothing to lose, get Cage on the phone

I don't give 2 shits about the critics, this movie will shit gold no matter what a random number on a website we own says.

A-at least w-w-we're not Sony, r-right bros?

Four words.

ABORIGINE

THOR

DEADPOOL

CROSSOVER

how about we make a spin off universe movie with a new cast and just merge it back with the old one and keep the best parts of both universes and by that i mean a mostly just the new one will be kept bing bong boom

kek

Space Jam 2 is in the works. It will sell!

Get Bruce Timm on the phone.

So this sexy underaged marketing guy i've been raping weekly had this idea about streaming incomplete movies online and then selling some boxes to unlock the rest of the movie. I dunno, I might have gave him too many drugs, cant be too sure these days...

I'm sorry I'm just not imaginative enough to pretend I know how how the lizard people think.

I've heard of this great director who has made a couple of good short films,I think his names Greg Lanksy get him IN

Professor X

as a transgender Muslim.

Boom. Money.

>GET RATZENBERG ON THE PHONE!

We pretend.......
Sup Forums in a nutshell

SPACE JAM 2 WILL SAVE US WBROS

"Should we start pushing the pedo angle by putting more sexy 12 year old sluts in our films? Asking for a friend."

*braps* while looking at phone under the table

I'm so sorry user

everyday with the fucking spider

look John, we've put your fucking space dildos in Mos already, we've even put your fucking polar bear in it too. What else do you want man?

_I want Sean Penn for Superman!

>Free movies
Do they strap you down or do they simply lock the doors until the movie is over?

>It's as we feared sir, sacrificing the hapa child was not enough to appease Moloch, the Satanism department estimates this will only get us a 50% approval on RT and 500M, they suggest that we sacrifice an actual human next time and not bug-people mongrels

We killed his daughter and motherfucker still comes back, should we kill another?This time one of the human ones.

Hey let's ask Debbie for her input, she's sure to give an unbiased opinion of who should direct our franchise!

Okay then, what vaguely recognizable 80s IP can we pick up for cheap and turn into a cinematic universe? Judging by the reaction Universal got from Jem and The Holograms, I'm thinking we should shoot for a He-Man CU. Thoughts?

B-but sir, we own Rotten Tomatoes!

Okay, who should we cast for the Sh! The Octopus reboot?

Fuck, if only. If watch that in a heartbeat.

At this point WB should just close Rotten Tomatoes, sue every site that tries to be RT and don't let critics review their movies.It's not like people actually care about critics, that would be the alpha movie

Deadpool wears a mask so we can cast Idris Elba as both, we'll be rolling in dough.

Great idea killing Snyders daughter so he would leave the project Jeff, but now we have this cuck Whedon and even HE is a toxic fuck.

What if we did

hang on

what about Batman vs. King Kong

So, we are doing it star wars style, right?

Call Fox.

Call em. With the recent allegations against Ratner, and game of thrones ending next year/year and a half we’ve got time to team up with them. Split the profits 50/50.

Xmen vs Teen Titans. It’ll have the light hearted approach we’ve been looking for while having sincere scenes. Consider it a reboot of their first class universe, and some mother box bullshit on our end.

Also, Deadpool. Who can we make an R-Rated movie out of? Oh what’s his fag? Lobo. Yeah, Lobo.

And you know what? Fuck the vs shit. It never works. Too much red tape. Not enough money.

I legitimately think we’ve wasted every opportunity for a hit besides Wonder Woman. The only way to fix our movies is to stop using the reboot technique. Sony learned this by fucking up with Spider man twice.

So let’s just make another Batman movie. Not a goddamn reboot, we don’t need continuity goddamnit. Don’t mention any of that shit to the press. It’s just a goddamn Batman movie that’s it. Let’s not announce the villain, and make him a non cgi fuck fest. Save that budget for the R-Rated Lobo.

So let’s see, who can we get that’s not a cgi monster who hasn’t been mentioned in the Batverse for awhile?

The Riddler.

Let’s do Riddler. I’m serious. We can make this movie for 250,000. Let’s bank it ALL ON THE GODDAMN RIDDLER. YOU HEAR ME? MAKE A TON OF MONEY ON THE RIDDLER BATMAN MOVIE, THEN USE THAT MOVIE TO LOBO. WE CAN RELEASE LOBO IN THE OFF YEAR BETWEEN DEADPOOL 2 & 3.

He actually had no say in MOS. I remember reading an interview with him where he bragged about being banned from the set but still making 15 million off the movie anyway because he was a producer.

REMEMBER ME? REMEMBER ME?

Imagine future Wikipedia articles about punishment and torture methods:
>ancient times - brazen bull, buried alive
>middle-ages - rack, ironmaiden, burning
>pre-ww1 era - guillotine
>post ww2 era - water torture, music torture
>XXI century - forced to watch DC superhero movies

Sorry, no deal. We're having Zach direct a gritty, dark version of The Long Halloween, which we'll course correct and lighten up in editing after the shoot. Also, you're fired.

>So this is all going to shit, raise your hands if you want to sell the studio to Disney.

NOBODY FUCKING MOVE OR I'LL PAINT YOUR BRAINS ALL OVER THE WALL

THIS IS A HIJACKING

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF WARNER BROTHERS NOW

Let's get Burton in to do JL2

Can we announce the sequel before the movie it's a sequel to?

Awesome! Do we have any established lead black actor with stage background on payroll?

sure, let them handle this. give me my 15 million and i m fine for rest of my life. who agrees? everyone? ok, meeting over, come spy Universal, lets see what they plan to do with these monsters.

Here's a thought for you Bill: fuck cartoons

let's do a knight rider airwolf crossover instead. Something mature you see Bill? DO YOU SEE?

SOMEONE KILL ZACK SNYDER RIGHT NOW! MAYBE IF WE TURN HIM INTO A MARTYR PEOPLE WILL GO SEE THIS HORRIBLE MOVIE!

oh wow, we actually made that? I thought that was just the coke

Why don't we get Zack Snyder back in, but, wait for it, we let him film an 8 hour epic costing well over $500m and then, get this, and then we edit it down to an hour and a half?

when can we make a weinstein biopic

Do we actually have to show them movies? Just have them buy a ticket that lets them sit in a theater with a white screen and have the ticket mention that they're doing that instead of watching Man of Steel. Would that sell? Has anybody tried yet?

Sorry, we decided to go 90s while you were at lunch. Really resonates with the key demos. We're doing a Street Sharks Cinematic Universe, in 2023 we have a crossover with Biker Mice From Mars.

I say we bring back Kids WB with nothing new! And I fucking mean it.

Did it actually flop? Not defending this trash, just genuinely curious.

a batman movie where every actor in it dies after filming completes

white screen may be too offensive for BLM shitfest, how about just 2 hour block of commercials and ads? fooling these capeshit brainlets to buy tickets and then even got paid by companies, budget = 0, boxoffice = at least few million even if flops

GUYS, this is epic! I just got a call from Steven Spielberg, he wants to work with us to produce Kubrick's Napoleon film. This could be huge!
The script's quite long and boring though so I've hired some people to rewrite the film. What we'll do is we'll let Spielberg film half of it, test screen it, and then bring in the new scripts if it's not universally loved. Sounds good to everyone?

we need a twink to fill them soyboy demograf

When in doubt...WHO'S UP FOR AN ANIMANIACS LIVE ACTION REBOOT! I EVEN GOT MICHEAL BAY ON THIS!

George, you got something there. What if we make a Product placement Cinematic Universe, all the heroes in it will be brand mascots.

If it’s not a billion dollar movie it’ll have flopped in WB’s eyes

This is their Avengers (Which cost $80million less and made $2 billion) which means they need Avengers money

I think apple already has a patent on that but it seems like a great idea. Have legal check it.

brilliant!

It has some of the biggest hero brands in existence in one movie and had a worse opening than fucking Thor. It might not be a complete loss but I'd imagine most people would expect it to earn a lot more.

Suicide Squad and Justice League failed because we demanded radical tonal change after the end of shooting. We should do this again for our next superhero movie.

Cut it down to 30 minutes and you got yourself a movie kid

ok, this is it.
get some deleted scenes from these Snyder shits, mesh them together into a trailer, put some creepy music and we are done.
also embargo RT reviews till movie ends theatrical run!

If we cut some subliminal propaganda for the chinese communist party into that they'll force everybody in China to watch it. Twice! The international numbers will be incredible. At least 1 billion tickets sold, Marvel will never recover.

"Okay, guys, how much we ready to spend on Aquaman's reshoots?"

Hold that thought, one moment.

Someone's at the door..

these quads can't be wrong. this is it, to sum up
>get cut scenes from Snyder shits and mash them into fake trailer
>get some product placement agreements
>lick chinks balls, put lot of commies propaganda
>embargo RT reviews till it gets DVD release
prooooofit, proooofit!

Well there's always Scorsese who keeps pitching me this irish mob movie thing with DeNiro. I know I know, sounds like european trash to me too.
Maybe we could ask him if he'd be interested in making that Ace Ventura 3D script?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARDROOM RIGHT NOW

WB BOARDROOM I'M JUSTICE LEAGUE FLOP

this one is too real

Well there's another capeshit squeezed out for the retarded masses.
Somebody hurry up and put on the deleted Gang bang scene from It.

BRING IN THE ROCK

HOLD UP GUYS

ITS TIME FOR

ADVANCED KINO

What if we did like 3 or 4 20 million reshoots, then we can just take bits from each different interpretation of the film and put them all together

Okay, okay, what does "litty" mean, and is it something we can monetize?

COME TOGETHER

IMPLYING YOU WOULDNT WATCH THIS