Slott Spider-Epic Pt. 4

Previous thread here
Today we're starting with Amazing Spider-Man 661 which serves as a guest issue with The Avengers Academy (which was a great series by Gage that was butchered by Hopeless).

Also if anyone's interested here are the links to Bendis' Powers from start to finish. The link to the TV is provided at the bottom.

abcd.com/file/hqeg05r7p1tuyy6/PIL.rar
>replace "abcd" with "mediafire".
>password is the primary name Walker used while operating as a superhero. Think super HARD!

Starting the trek back to my apartment. I really hope that one user that requested the TV show manages to find this thread.

Also if peeps could send a bump or two my way that would be AMAZING! Some might even say SPECTACULAR! I'd even go so far as to say SENSATIONAL!

Ur my hero.

>which was a great series by Gage that was butchered by Hopeless
Nigger, nobody but wannabe hipsters gave a shit about that series or those crappy characters. Hopeless is still a huge faggot though, but not because of "MUH AVENGERS ACADEMY!!!"

End yourself.

Why? For not sucking Gage's cock, who has proven over and over to be an aggressively mediocre writer at best? For not liking a series with utterly bland and forgettable protagonists and no memorable stories? For not liking a comic that excels in no way with completely generic art to boot? And no, telling me to "end myself" or whatever is not an argument.

Thread has been pretty dead today.

It should we pick up once we hit Spider-Island

Gotta love Anti-Venom. Probably one of Slott's better ideas.

I've always hated Wraith's design. Makes no sense to me.

Is it just the angle, or did Prowler get boobs?

>being this casual
Sure user, keep telling me about how you totally read comics...

Right there with ya. Not sure if this is a contrarian opinion but I would have preferred Sin Eater

It's mostly the elastic strips that get me, like what are those? How does she control them? It's fucking stupid.

>being this invested in the Sunday funnies
Enjoy your dying hobby, fagfossil.

>y-yeah well you're a nerd!!
And you're still a casual.

I have no idea why but I find that top panel hysterical