American setting

>american setting
>people wear hoodies underneath t-shirts

your point?

>British setting
>people settle arguments by who can piss highest up a brick wall

In case it gets hot. Otherwise you'll have to take off the hoodie, then take off the shirt, then put the hoody back on again, its a huge bother

Is this a typo/meme or are you saying the t-shirt is outside of the hoodie? I've never seen such a thing

>american setting
>wearing a hoodie underneath a jacket
>only wearing jeans as bottoms

wtf

>american setting
>rock and roll band walks on stage with nothing but tube socks on their genitals

>american setting
>wearing a hat under the hood
>during summer

>amerilard setting
>every ones obese
LOL AM I RIGHT FELLOW FOREIGNERS

sorry i made a typo myself, i meant to say i've never seen someone wear a hoodie over their tshirt

>be ameican
>get shot

NA MOVIE LUL

Some very angry americans in this thread.

>american fashion
>cargo shorts
>daddy sneakers
>oversized graphic shirt

Literally my every day clothing right now. Denver is fucking cold and I like having a hood but a hoodie alone isn't thick enough. It'll only be like that for a couple more months though then my job will be over and I can go back home and wear my manchild t-shirts every day.

>It's another Eurocucks obsess over America episode again
Getting a little old, eh?

>irish/british setting
>drunk guy makes his gf stand on a street corner with him for 45min after leaving "the pub" so he can harass strangers walking by about which "footy" team they support

Hoodie underneath a coat/jacket can be /fa/ if pulled off well

If you're not an obese/skelly manchild and have a thicc neck + jawline, this combo is always /fa/ as fuck

>be americsn
>remove the hood from your penis
Why do they do this?

ah yes, unabombercore

>americsn
Stupid phoneposter

Because wrinkly little elephant trunk cocks are repulsive

am i /fa/

>American setting
>They think it's at all acceptable to wear shoes like this with washed out dad jeans

Its the most disgusting American trait.

Only Chads, Women, and Gays care about "muh fashion" in america. If you're not Chad, why bother?

This

>wore this combo to class every day my freshman year of college
>one day walking to the parking lot with my hood up, scarf covering the lower half of my face, and my hands in my pockets
>some guy walking by takes my picture with his xX_ultra-pr0_Xx DSLR camera
>tfw somewhere out there some photofag has a picture of me looking edgy as fuck but /fa/ at the same time

I've seen far worse here in burgerland, trust me. Some 40 year old guy who lived close to me growing up always wore a gigantic insulated jacket with basketball shorts.

It's function over fashion at that point, lad

fucking europeons should feel grateful for the right that they're even allowed to post here. Japan has the right idea by allowing only JP IP addresses on their autismboards.

>Be non Jew
>Be in control of nothing

Fuck off goy