It's the end of an era

redpanels.com/370/

You really need to reconsider you life choices, OP.

What the FUCK does this mean

I really dislike anyone who uses shit like Sup Forums to push any political agenda. Now it's less about comics and anime and more about frogposting and moralfag internet crusading.

>leaving now before his president inevitably fucks everything up even more than he already has
Smartest choice that 2-bit Shmorky ever made.

He's Sieg Heiling

it's the roman salute, the US used to do it as well

> 18 months

Holy shit what a failure. he managed to be little more than a footnote in the recent history of Western Internet Political Cartoons, and his material wasn't even half-decent.

i dont know what this is or who the guy is hwo makes them, so i read 5 random ones on his site and didnt get any of them. am i an rtard?

If that's true i don't think it's very well communicated

That's gay as hell anyways

>this wasn't actually schmorky
Color me simultaneously shocked and cucked.

What's the funny part?

The Swastika also used to be a Buddhist symbol.

Le T2 referinse xD !!!

Right wing comics (or political comics in general) have a really hard time wrapping their heads around the concept of "humor".

No, he is. Literally.

None of it was funny, mostly it was just references to Sup Forums memes or forced strawmen masquerading as humor (though to be fair, a lot of attempted satire falls into the latter camp). All of it just came across as a desperate attempt to fit into the "alt-right".

A popular web comic has come to an end so some one goes to Sup Forums to notify it users that it's ended.

"MUH POLITICS!"
Why man, why?

And nothing of value was lost.

Maybe he just realized real life was becoming too absurd to even satirize.

>popular
user he's making 200 bucks a month with his patreon. That's nearly dobson-tier.

>A popular web comic

> popular

Guy has 15k followers on Twitter, he's a nobody. Multiple left cartoonists have more pull than him.

>popular

You guys don't get it, RedPanels didn't tell any jokes.

RedPanels WAS the joke

>popular
Did you think we were telling you to fuck off ironically?

Aside from the fact that your comic wasn't popular, a lot of it was also inherently political, so y'know, it's completely justified.

Still is.

Just that it also used to be a good luck symbol everywhere else too.

If it ain't popular. How do you all know of it?

They're all pretty simple. You're just retarded

>Milo getting fired
>Spencer getting dropped
>This dumbass's coming is ending
>A Muslim and a black film won the Oscars

Wh-what's happening?

Because he keeps spamming his shit on Sup Forums

wow you really activated my almonds

Because despite our repeated requests you won't FUCK OFF

Popular isn't the same as known, fucktard.

>tfw to intelligent to understand right wing political comics

because you've spent 8 hours a day shilling it on every image board you can find

Opus is as liberal as you can get, you fuck

If Hilary won, there'd be a larger push by the conservative crowd

It always happens when a specific political side wins

Redpanels was actually pretty funny but since it was basically "look at these liberals being retarded" I can see why retarded liberals would hate it

>If Hilary won, there'd be a larger push by the conservative crowd
Oh fuck off this entire year and the past few months has been nothing but you assholes pushing your shit everywhere.

Can't you tell? It's Trump's America! We're finally becoming great again!

He's probably going off on some right wing microagression you don't know about. Don't sweat it.

I think Infamous is a better word. Although it's not exactly in say storytime of pain, or Moon over June class.

It ain't making me laugh but I get it

It can't be a strawman if the humor is literally grabbing shit that liberals actually say and putting it on a page

If you're retarded and people make fun of you for it, maybe you should stop being so retarded?

>B-b-but it's not funny if they're making fun of ME!

Which group are you referring to? Right or left?

Let's see an example of it being funny. I can wait.

Yeah, they're pretty easy to get.

That's mallard filmore
you can see it if you just click on the image

dude, it's just retaliation type stuff
most of the stuff from the conservatives is just "haha we won"
most of the stuff from the liberals is just "you haven't won yet fuckers"

You can completely reverse the argument basically any time any political side wins, republican or democrat

fyi I'm more liberal, I was just saying

Uncertain if you're agreeing with me or not. In any case I don't care if liberals make fun of me because that would imply that I actually respect liberals and become hurt when they don't respect me.

>"guys, I'm leaving forever, no more free comic, please donate to my patreon"
every fucking time. patreon claims another soul.

Does it matter?

The funny part was that it was a Terminator 2 reference.

You can't expect much from political comics.

Do you see other political cartoonists quitting because "real life became too absurd"?

Everyone, quick, post your favorite redpanels comic

Wow, this thread is pretty pathetic. Some guy notifies you of a webcomic ending and you all start crying all over the place.

I guess you'll be waiting a while then since I don't really care about winning an argument against someone whose ideas have been completely discredited.

Why are conservadweebs so unfunny, Sup Forums?

does this mean you can stop making threads about it?

Not really, since it applies to both.

Matt and Trey parker said something like they were going to change their formula for south park because the ridicolousness of the election caught them off guard.

Okay, here it is:

>I have an argument that I can't prove is correct
>but it's actually MY choice
bye

>o-only liberals dislike my shitty webcomic! i-it's not like it simply wasn't funny or clever!

>user he's making 200 bucks a month with his patreon. That's nearly dobson-tier.

Not that schilling twat, but $200 > $0.

Also, his comics seem like something Sup Forums Sup Forumsuld get behind. Weird that you people don't like him.

It's a strawman if it attempts to make generalizations about all members of a group based on the most retarded members of that group

Sup Forums really is the most easily triggered board

>It can't be a strawman if the humor is literally grabbing shit that liberals actually say and putting it on a page
>Smelling your own shit this hard

South Park is not a political cartoon, try again.

I can't believe this comic could trigger so many people. But the truth hurts I guess.

I'm somehow surprised that Sup Forums would get this angry just because someone posted a conservative webcomic.

that's because you are a white male!

Sup Forums is left as fuck
what did you expect?

Nah man right wing memes are the best, probably just because they're willing to insult anything. The depreciation of liberal ideological inclusiveness paired with Trump as a legitimate candidate has made liberal memes a lot more funnier as of late though.

WHERE'S THE JOKE BUCKLEY?

Can you samefag any harder.

Your comic's dead and it wasn't even any good.

This is tumblr country.

I don't get it.

Were the Nazis good guys?

Was Hitler on our side?

What triggers me is how absolutely lazy this comic is.
>lol nerd reference xD

How Can Its Popularity Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Maybe because it references the 'chan?

>People don't think I'm funny or clever
>It must be because I've reached them emotionally!!!
You're just some snotty kid brother who gets his kicks putting fake cockroaches in his sister's bed.

You're not engaging, you're not threatening, you are simply pathetic and a nuisance.

I'm triggered when boards won't stay in their fucking boards. I hate Sup Forums but they keep their shit in Sup Forums.

best comment in the thread

...does he really think people escaping war to come into the US will give a shit about that> Smething that has literally always happened here and didnt start a few years ago anyways?

I legitimately dont see what the joke is here.

This really is Sup Forums, though, seeing as it's a comic.

Banning muslim immigrants don't even make sense, everyone knows Americans are the biggest leading cause of death for Americans.

most of the "jokes" are "lol Muslims are evil" it seems

I think the joke is that the Borg are capable of assimilating anyone, but they can't assimilate muslims because they're just that batshit.

Punchline: muslims can't be assimilated into Western society.

I'm not even the same guy but you're really triggered man. Even if he's samefagging why would you get this triggered?

It's a shitty comic tho, it's not even fun to make fun of because it's shitty humor just saps the fun rught out of you.

Thank you for explaining the joke in your comic.

Maybe try and do a funny one next time instead.

This guy is like a second rate Schmorky who sucks more cocks.

>I legitimately dont see what the joke is here
HINT: there is none.

I'm not the author and I don't like the comic. You asked what the joke was and I explained it. Don't get mad just because you were too retarded to get it.

You're triggered by Sup Forums... discussing a web comic?

You're on to something. We should ban American s instead.

Better off just abandoing thread.

What would happen if we chained shmorky and him together and forced them to work together to survive?

>everyone who disagrees with me is """"triggered""""
This bullshit wont work on this board, go back to Sup Forums

The joke is that instead of assimilating the local culture of the country they immigrate to, muslims make their own little colonies out of neighborhoods.

>...does he really think people escaping war to come into the US will give a shit about that
The idea that people are coming to the US to get AWAY from the crazy fuckers who would is concept that is alien to the average conservative.

I'm not the guy who asked.