Ka-LEL

>Ka-LEL

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2qkut
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/11/15/ben-affleck-sexual-misconduct-joke/23278618/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ka-LYL

Ka-JEJ

Ka-KEK

the way wonder (jew) woman pronounces it sounds weird.
she clearly still needs some lessons on how to speak english.

Ka-SNED

KHALIL DON MEK ME DO DISS

She really pronounces it like that? Not something as simple as “KHAL-EL”?

Nope.

I think she has trouble in speaking, she speaks like a deaf person.
this problem would be solved in post production, she dubbing her own voice, but this is a semi amateur production, you can not expect anything professional from these guys

>Ka-BAZINGA

Can anyone tell me what is wrong here?
no bait, I really cant understand the problem

Gal Gadot's line delivery was awful in this scene.

Most outdoor shots are dubbed in post
In all movies

Used to be really noticeable in old ones

And Cavill's expression is funny, but that was a few moments later

SAVED

Ka-RIR

Feces-CONSUMED

Is there a webm of this scene??

streamable.com/2qkut
Full scene in all its glory

>I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Wow it's like they cast an actor to play the role of someone raised in a tribe isolated on an island, and difficulty pronouncing certain words fits that role perfectly, you dumb aspie.

Yes. Unsurprisingly, a jewish supermodel straight out of Israel isn't a very good actor

Trolling or clinically retarded/pol? When people learn a new language, depending on their primary language, they will have difficulty pronouncing certain words or parts of words.

You can see how much he enjoyed fucking that roastie up

The actor, not the character

Then the director should make them do another take, or fix it in post

And also hire an acting coach because she can't act either

lmao

oh right its her character that doesnt know how to speak english not her at all nope it has nothing to do with her accent

what the hell is this

Maybe they should have hired someone who is a good actor, not just someone who is jewish and because of nepotism

foreplay

The thing that bothers me the most about this scene isn't even the dorky expressions.
Flash's constant aura of electricity is just obnoxiously distracting and excessive.
We get it. He's the fastest man in the world. Why the fuck does he need to be like Jamie Foxx's Electro?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES

Fuck didnt know audiences were so retarded.

There's no hope for humanity

I unironically enjoyed this

KAAHLELNNYOOOOO

>*subhuman Brazilians start clapping and cheering at a screen*

i thought it was muh americlaps that only do this

The term "Americlaps" exists for a reason, mrs. 53%.

This scene could've worked better if they were moving in real time while showing everything else moving in slow motion then show Flash moving a few notches faster then him to push him away

Watch the links posted ITT. I thought they were americans first but it turns out its from a screening in Brazil. Brazilians are literally jungle monkeys though so hooting and jeering should be expected

it makes me sad to see how badly the DC universe has been handled since I always liked it more than Marvel. Also I'm really tired of Marvel hype.

BEGONE, VILE HEROES. BEGONE FROM ME

Give it a chance. snyders daughter an hero'd half way during production and he hasnt been the same since and JUST Whedon was paid to ruin JL

holyshit, I hate all capeshit. this is an absolute joke, I blame minorities for this specifically the latino (((westernized))) populi of USA for liking and incentivizing this trash. Angry Joe for instance. JESUS THIS SUCKS.

This is embarrassing. Legitimately embarrassing. WB/DC should be ashamed.

The DC animated films and cartoons do show that this shit could work but somehow the people who do that and the ones who do the movies are kept separate

WHO APPROVED THIS?

>streamable.com/2qkut
Not bad. Thanks for sharing.

t. butthurt whitey

The way his eye turns got me

This is the only good scene of the movie because you just know SJWs and feminazis will cry, and apparently Sup Forums cries too.

I agree that every other scene is shit, but this board is a joke. Literally NeoGAF.

fuck Superman is so based when he doesn't give a shit how come we rarely see this in live action? also i always thought it was a meme that he can solo them but now i believe it

Ka-ll0l

KALL SBARROOOOOO

anyone got a link to the full scene with sound?

Did you even read the thread?

Well dont need to go watch this shit now, so the no black suit is true

Ffs i want a snyder cut

Oh you think that's bad..

>Batman arrives lates
kek

It's called Speed Force, user
Read a comic, why don't you

I liked this scene, gal's acting is a little exaggerated but aside from that whats the problem with it?

and he's gasping for air lmao.

Are both Superman and Flash the same speed? I thought Flash was going to jack him up.

His moving around looks like my shitty attempts at editing animated GIFs. The fuck are they doing?

why can't he use his superman powers to fix his teeth?

KA-LEL KNOW

(((Kahlel)))

he can't, it's made fo steel

What the FUCK were they thinking?!?

Wheres the hole in his chest, also wheres doomsdays body? Wheres black suit? Why did i hear john williams throughout? Why people cheered when he said do you bleed? Why wonderwoman act like aleader?

Im FUCKING PISSED

That means he was running through the city in daylight

In the original Snyder cut he has the black suit and a mullet.

>the superman theme out of nowhere with no connection to the scene edit

Why are they always fighting Superman?

>the clapping and cheering

he can't into teleporting unlike Louis Lane.

yeah best part

then why did no one bother to help him get there?

was it impossible to get someone to teach this bitch how to speak english? it sounds like she barely understands what she is saying.

This is bat's true struggle, no one on the team cares about him. He is always the 3rd or 5th wheel.

because he made a crude joke about sexual harassment.
aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/11/15/ben-affleck-sexual-misconduct-joke/23278618/

They are imitating americlaps

>WW has an accent
>her mother doesn't
>her dead aunt didn't
>some of the Amazons that got speaking lines don't have accents
really makes you think

They all had accents, but not coherently, and they didn't sound retarded

he's a fat drunk fuck who runs around in a bat suit that looks like he bought during a Walmart sale 8 years ago. it's embarrassing to be seen next to him.

Why did he call Lois "Big Guns"?

That's kinda sexist

I really wish failures like Justice League would end the rampant pop culture and superhero worship rampant in our world.

They did had weird made up accents though

Its almost like, she can't emote. one might even say, she can't act.

why are people clapping

Hey why didn't one of the other 3 (three) other superheroes give batman a lift? Why did he turn up late? They were all together and then suddenly he's not with the group. Did they just leave him?

Kino. If only the whole movie was about pissed off Supes...

WB didn't want the movie longer than 2 hours, they had to cut everything, snyder probably doesn't give a shit anymore, I wouldn't be surprise if there is no extended version.

Batman is way too egotistical to need some help